Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Halloween Contest!!! We have a winner!

13...Next

Comments

• brandi22brandi22 Posts: 3,949 Member
    I would like to add this to my entry and I hope you will enjoy it! Happy Halloween! :#>:)

MagicalTreasuresCoverShot_zpsf06d8d89.jpg

Have the Simmingly spooky time of your life at the Magical Treasures Alchemy Shop!

Wind your way through the chillingly fun haunted cornfield with creepy creatures, live skeleton, fog, gravestones, mischievous gnomes, spooky lighting and more! >:)
    MagicalTreasuresHauntedCornfieldCoverShot_zps80de8a14.jpg

A world of treasures await in the spectacular underground treasure trove. Dive for golden goodies or open an ancient chest to see what your fiendish fingers find.
    MagicalTreasuresUndergroundTreasures_zps1448703c.jpg

Brew up something wickedly fun or just kick back your witchy boots in the alchemy shop. Features include a functional sink attached to the golden fountain, lab station, potion making, bookshelves, cauldron, voodoo doll and more.
    MagicalTreasuresAlchemyShop_zps9fea76bf.jpg

Hang up your cloak and guzzle some invigorating potions of the more human variety in the bar. Take a dip in the scarlet-colored "potion pool" or see what the future holds at the fortune-telling table--(hopefully not any backfiring spells or broken wands!) :o:p
    MagicalTreasuresBarandDining_zpsd8070f9f.jpg

Other features (not pictured - please see Slideshow):
    Explore a vastly villainous array of outdoor activities. Hold your breath as you stroll through the haunted house or bob for apples. Plop down on a seasonal gourd in the pumpkin patch to get a spooky photo snapped. Dive into the dark depths of the swimmable pond. The ghoulishly green open-air bistro is surrounded by an emerald moat on all four sides to make dining truly bewitching.

Indulge in some sinfully fun deadly sins by wolfing down your fill at the buffet table and glug some juice at the keg (gluttony), then fall into a barrel chair to lazily enjoy the day (sloth). If greed is more your style, you can always take a cruise around the broom arena for tips. ;) Whirl and twirl with pride at the skating rink. As the full moon ascends, tell ghostly tales at the bonfire and hope you don't incur the wrath of the ghouls you're spouting off about. You may find yourself lusting for the good old days when people actually feared witches--though, as you stare into the fire, quickly reconsider as you imagine being burned at the stake. :s

You'll be the envy of every witch when you spend a day (or even a night!) visiting the Magical Treasures Alchemy Shop!

Exchange Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8478593
    Slideshow: http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/brandsims27/slideshow/Magical Treasures Alchemy Shop
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/view-wishlist/koYQDL6TzKT18Z3EiX.RDw--
    To see my Sims, Builds, etc Click "My Studio":
    MY STUDIO
  • RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    Love all the entries so far. I haven't gotten a chance to get in game to do anything new, I won't get a chance to go in today either.

I'm going to make an entry based on one of my fave random townies in my game at the mo. She always pops up in the most random locations. It won't be a scary entry but I thought I'd share it anyway. Be back shortly with pics.
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    Oh forgot to say this.The house I used was already in the town Riverview,I just redid it to look spooky.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Thank you for the entries. I love looking at all of them - now for the hard part (at least for me :# ).

Gimme a few hours to decide. I am having trouble with deciding because I made this contest a bit vague and you guys did such a great job with different aspects. *sigh*
    I'll be pulling in some outside help (my hubby) to make a final decision. Will post again as soon as I've completed this almost impossible task!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • annasommerannasommer Posts: 3,987 Member
    Oooooh the contest is closed? Well, let me express my shock with a little pic *lol*
    Good luck, everyone :o)

[img][/img]screenshot28ml.jpg
    Happy Halloween, everyone!!

[img][/img]screenshot6gb.jpg
    Congratulations @Silvakristiina! You gave me more variety than I had expected. I really love your Steampunk (so did my husband).

I took your request into consideration and *snap*...
    Did you hear that? I broke my own rule. This set is "venuesque" and it's what you really wanted. Have fun and Happy Halloween! >:)
  • Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Congrats @Silvakristiina :)
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

As for the rest of you...

check your e-mail or the the tool bar at the top of the Sims 3 site by this evening. Everyone who submitted will slither out of this contest with at least a little something. o:)
  • SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    Ooh, thank you @Anmirla! I can't believe it :3 And thanks for the breaking of your own rules, I very much appreciate it :) And how sweet of you that no one was left empty handed! :)

Thanks @Sweet2 :)
  • burtnickburtnick Posts: 489 Member
    Oh shoot, I'm too late. Congratulations @Silvakristiina, your entry was definitely awesome! And congrats to everyone else too. It's really neat seeing all the different ideas. @Anmirla, thanks for hosting such an awesome contest. It was great to watch and very generous of you. Happy Halloween everyone!
    Congratz Silvakristiina :D
  • Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »
    As for the rest of you...

check your e-mail or the the tool bar at the top of the Sims 3 site by this evening. Everyone who submitted will slither out of this contest with at least a little something. o:)

Thank you :)
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Congratulations @Silvakristiina :)

And thank you for hosting and for the gifts @Anmirla !
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    Congratulations Silvakristiina, great job :)

Thanks a mill Anmirla for the outfit, it's from a set I'm trying to complete so one step closer now haha :)
    I didn't get a chance to share other pics but I'm glad I got a chance to see how creative the rest of you guys are. Some seriously scary things going on!!
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    edited October 2014
    congrats silvakristiina.i thought u might win ;) anmirla thanks for breaking your rules. oh and HAPPY HALLOWEEN
    thanks for the "vamp neckline blouse".
    Post edited by VioletHorse on
    Thank you guys and scary Halloween to you all! :)
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Congrats, @silvakristiina !!! Oh my ghoul though! I had such fun compiling all of my vampire/related pics!!!!! I'm sure you all have guessed that I freakin' LOVE vampires! xD But thanks for my gifts, @Anmirla , and thanks for hosting this contest! ^_^
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • brandi22brandi22 Posts: 3,949 Member
    edited November 2014
    @Anmirla - Thank you so much for the beautiful outfits and the opportunity to enter! It was very fun! :blush:
    @Silvakristiina - Your entry was fabulous! Congratulations on getting the Old Mill set! It is one of my favorite sets and I just love the canning station. You will really enjoy it :D

Everyone's entries were great and hope you all had a spooky, fun Halloween! :p
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/view-wishlist/koYQDL6TzKT18Z3EiX.RDw--
    To see my Sims, Builds, etc Click "My Studio":
    MY STUDIO
    edited January 2015
    @burtnick‌, the rabbit painting in the last pic in my entry, I came across it by coinsidence! It's by Murfeel murfeelee.tumblr.com/post/66368390848/amr-mad-props-set
  • burtnickburtnick Posts: 489 Member
    @Silvakristiina‌, thanks so much! I'm gonna download it too :)