The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help with Fossil & Plant Slides *SOLVED*

PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
My Sim has taken about 8 different slides of both fossils and plants. But now I can't move them out of her inventory or sell them or get rid of them. She has looked at them under the microscope but keeps getting the same pictures over and over. How can I delete these slides from her inventory?
Post edited by Pamhamlet on

Comments

• KevWalkerKevWalker Posts: 810 Member
    Hang them on a wall first. Then you should be able to seell 'em via her inv. Don't ask me why you can't do it directly, I had the same problem, but this worked for me. Good luck!
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    Okay, now I see that one slide is used up each time your Sim uses the microscope. Yes, I did hang the pictures on the wall and she kept getting the same pictures each time. But I've just now had her use up all the slides, so at least they're gone from her inventory. :) Apparently the slides can't be sold, though.
  • KevWalkerKevWalker Posts: 810 Member
    IT's the pictures on the wall you can sell, like you say all the plant slides are the same, who wants multiples?
  • JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    The only way to get rid of slides is by spamming microscope action over and over.
    They'll turn into framed pics then which you can sell. Sadly, there is no analyze all slides but you have to "convert" them into pics one by one. :(
    No other way, sorry.
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    Thanks everyone. As you say, I realized that I have to "use up" all the slides, then sell off the extra pictures. I thought I could just delete all those slides. Would be easier, but it can't be done. Oh well, at least her inventory is finally clear. :)