Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Whole New World

TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
This isn't exactly a legacy or challenge, more along the lines of me just telling a normal story with tidbits of elements from challenges. The reason I'm not calling it a legacy/challenge is because I WILL break rules, there's no subtle way around that.

* There's a bit of profanity and MAYBE R-rated content (don't count so much on R-rated content happening, I'm not a huge fan of it myself so...). So if that's not your kind of thing I wouldn't recommend reading this story.

Here's the link to my blog where I'll be posting stories from time to time - http://trowiciaaa.cu.cc/
There won't always be "A Whole New World" content posted either, sometimes I'll post random pics of happenings in my game too.

Chapters:
- Chapter 1 - Rise & Shine, Buttercup
- Chapter 2 - They're all too familiar!
- Chapter 3 - Stranger in my Bedroom
- Chapter 4 - Enter the Glade
- Chapter 5 - Meeting the Hunnies
- Chapter 6 - A Tantalizing Banter
- Chapter 7 - Almost Started A Bar Fight
- Chapter 8 - Moving On Up

Also, I'm hosting my own blog (none of that 'xxxx.wordpress.com' stuff), so if you see any problems please let me know. I did my best making it look as presentable as possible. :(
// take me back to 2018.
Post edited by Trowicia on

Comments

• Options
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    Cool story so far. :)
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited October 2014
    Cool Beans. I've bookmarked. ^_^

It's so neat how you're starting for almost nothing! Brotip --- if you level up your charisma you can ask for loans. ;)
  • Options
    Thank you for checking out my story YazFoxxy & Jess! :)

Yep, I got Kilan's charisma skill high enough to ask for loans. I haven't told him to ask anyone for a loan yet because he probably would never be able to pay em back asap! :P
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    KaleniyaKaleniya Posts: 168 Member
    Yay! I was hoping you'd eventually get up a blog of your own. I love Killian - he just might be my new hero. He got the right kind of mouth on him and all, although I can do without the dumpster diving myself lol
    2cdygqq.jpg

My ISBI forum thread; here
  • Options
    Chapter 4 is up :)
    Ch 4 - Enter the Glade
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Awesome the Sylvan tree! :D Great update.
  • Options
    I've been back and forth from the Glade but never really did much exploring with the pond and stuff. I hope they actually do more with these hidden lots! It's so cool :'(
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    - Chapter 5 - Meeting the Hunnies
    New chapter up! I think I liked this one, things are gonna pick up from here
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    "Kilan… fancy name. Doesn’t reflect your personality however." Most epic line ever. Bella's quite the spitfire ;D

Also I just realized when I saw that girl with the green hair that I often run into Sims with crazy hair colors like that. It seems to be really promoted in Sims 4.

I too like Stephanie and imagine the babies! Awesome babies with beautiful black hair. 'tis all about the breeding you know ;]
    2cdygqq.jpg

• Options
    Yup I just tend to roll along with it until it gets excessive. :D

Chapter 6 is up!
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    That was an awesome update! It's funny how much you can get out of something while standing in the same spot for a long time. Sims 4 has people crowding you like nobody's business
    2cdygqq.jpg

• Options
    I'm not dead? I'm not dead! (Left a little post on my site about my happenings)
    Anywho, new chapter is up. :#

- Chapter 7 - Almost Started A Bar Fight
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    LiLiLisaLiLiLisa Posts: 7 New Member
    Will defo be giving this a read, thanks.
  • Options
    New chapter up!

Chapter 8 - Moving On Up
    // take me back to 2018.