Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 Fun Things To Do In Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    366. Have a sim complete every single challenges in the World's Adventure without cheating. (Don't think anyone did this one, but I have to say this one is by far the most fun I had).
    367. Have a sim make money from writing books only.
    368. Have a sim complete every holiday challenges without cheating; ice-skating, rollerskating, snowboarding, etc.
    369. This one was interesting and quite fun, my child sim basically never went to school due to snow days, but have it where the only weather you have it winter. Do this for each weather and see what you think of it.

The forever winter is kinda weird! Nothing can possibly grow and it is always freezing! Think of trying to get food without working! :open_mouth: You would have to fish all day there was a chance!!!
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    Glad to see this thread revived
    370: Play a legacy challenge only using homosexual sims(children can come from adoption or cheats)
    371: this may have already been said, but do a legacy challenge in a custom world.
    372: Create a 5 star resort
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    KNORear wrote: »
    Glad to see this thread revived
    370: Play a legacy challenge only using homosexual sims(children can come from adoption or cheats)
    371: this may have already been said, but do a legacy challenge in a custom world.
    372: Create a 5 star resort

For 370 if you have into the future you can also make them go to the future and design a baby!
  • Options
    373. If you have the sims 3 pets, create your cat/dog/horse simself!
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    374. Find a wild horse, become friends with it, adopt it, train it, turn it into a race winning superhorse and then sell it (after it gave you at least 1 foal of course, then train the foal etc. etc.).
  • Options
    Namaya92 wrote: »
    374. Find a wild horse, become friends with it, adopt it, train it, turn it into a race winning superhorse and then sell it (after it gave you at least 1 foal of course, then train the foal etc. etc.).

Why would you sell the race winning horse? You could win the races for more money than selling??
  • Options
    bu,mp
  • Options
    fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 206 Member
    > @LuckyKittenCat said:
    > 373. If you have the sims 3 pets, create your cat/dog/horse simself!

Great idea!!, i dont have any pets my sister has 2 ragdoll cats and want to recreate them for my sims,
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    374. Build a giant mansion, fill it with rooms, make a family of 8; Use NRAAS Portrait Panel, SP, and MC... and then raise three gnerations of kids...as many as you can...and then once you've become attached to your family of sims, kill them off, each in different ways so that you have every different color of ghost that you can possibly get.

No, really, I'm sane. :D nor psychopathic. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer I have a save similar to that. Once I get my mods/cc back in order, I'm going to return to it. I call it my Murder By Death game.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    No, really, I'm sane. :D nor psychopathic. :mrgreen:

No worries ... With a little more effort you can get there ... Good Luck ... >:)

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    375. Follovv these steps to host a school at home!!!

1. Make at least 2 adult sims (a principle and at least one teacher is required.)
    2. Make the rest of the sims kids
    3. Throvv parties inviting the kids friends from school
    4. Set up your class room (Use stuff like desks, paintings, guitars, etc!)
    4. Have all kid sims you can control do a specific thing (if teaching a painting/music/any class like that, make sure the students are teens or young adults. If teaching an educational class (history, math, vvhatev), make sure the teacher has high logic skill to tutor the childs)
  • Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    376. If you have Supernatural, make Hogwarts School of Magic. It's a lot of fun! Recreate the school however you would like, add teachers and pupils, and have them all learn magic together. Then you can turn them loose on the community at large! >:)
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Options
    jaletu2005 wrote: »
    376. If you have Supernatural, make Hogwarts School of Magic. It's a lot of fun! Recreate the school however you would like, add teachers and pupils, and have them all learn magic together. Then you can turn them loose on the community at large! >:)

And then kill them?
  • Options
    376. (Guys only) Have your Sim become enemies with Jared Frio (he's so easy to hate). :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    377 Dumpster Dive living only
    378 Make a store and paint, only live off what you make in the store selling your paintings
  • Options
    279 Have your sim kids only marry their Imaginary Friend see how far you get.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    280 Do a A to Z generation challenge.
    281 Time Lord Challenge
    282 Have a rooming house, you cannot work, and cannot control the roomies, except have them find a job, live off what they make
    293 Hotel challenge
    294 Do a building challenge
    295 Make a fishermen and you only live off what he fishes. no money cheats.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    286. If you have seasons, set the season to vvinter only. Make money 0. Try to NEVER get a job. In fact, try to not interact vvith buildings in general (no buying stuff!) See hovv far you survive!

Recommended traits for this challenge: Angler, Loves the cold, Gatherer
    Recommended pets: cats and dogs (cats can hunt for food, dogs can collect useful stuff!)
    Recommended items to buy in buy mode: Stuff to take care for cats/dogs (except food bovvl. its hard to pay for the food), a fire pit (to cook fish and to vvarm up), tent, bike, anything that makes it vvarmer.
  • Options
    Evalen wrote: »
    280 Do a A to Z generation challenge.
    281 Time Lord Challenge
    282 Have a rooming house, you cannot work, and cannot control the roomies, except have them find a job, live off what they make
    293 Hotel challenge
    294 Do a building challenge
    295 Make a fishermen and you only live off what he fishes. no money cheats.

STOP TRICKING ME. its 285, not 295!!!
  • Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited November 2017
    How’d we get back in the 200s, a few posts ago we were at 376.

Getting things back on track 377:
    1. If you have WA , build a basement onto your Sim’s house.
    2. Turn said basement into a winery/nectar storage area
    3. Become a master nectar maker.
    4. Profit
  • Options
    378. Make your Sim's home into a nuclear bunker...dig four storeys down.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    379. Live into a boat.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    CatladysimsCatladysims Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="Shadoza2;c-12899819"]68. Get all the degrees offered at the university. (Is this even possible?)[/quote]

Yes I’ve done it. It’s so hard but worth it. Unless one of the framed degrees just disappears from your inventory and you can’t put them all on your wall.