Sul sul! How many baes is too many? The answer is NONE! Join @kelseydangerous on her journey of love as she attempts to maintain 100 romantic relationships.
Follow along on her road to love here!
September 17th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

🏡 Cath's Creations 🏡

Comments

• follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    A beautiful and detailed build as always Cath , love the kitchen and the lounge a cozy place to sit and have a conversation. xox Folly
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,418 Member
    @superbibi11, Thank you for the lovely comment! :smile:

@illusie, Thank you so much Lu! :blush:

@follyfoot, How wonderful to see you Folly! Thank you for your very kinds words, my friend! :smile:<3
  • dzidziak86dzidziak86 Posts: 74 Member
    Beautiful work! I love white houses. The exterior looks amazing :) It's such a cozy home!
  • HellHamsterHellHamster Posts: 109 Member
    I love every single build I am seeing :open_mouth: I love them so so much! The builds are SO inspiring!
    @dzidziak86, It's wonderful to see you here Monika! Thank you so much for both the visit and for the lovely comments! :blush:<3

@HellHamster Thank you very kindly for your sweet comments! :blush:
    Inn By The Sea
    8br, 13ba.
    Lot Size: 64x64
    Cost: $676,585
    No CC

Download

Picture Album

This Inn was designed for a Build N Share challenge. It was my first time building a resort and I was hugely overwhelmed at first. Just trying to find an inspiration pic seemed to take forever. Once I finally decided what I wanted to do, I built the shell only to discover that I wanted it to be reversed (mirror image), for a better gallery picture. How I wish we had that feature available in build mode. Sigh... Anyway, once I got the shell corrected, things started to go a little more smoothly. Indoors there are lots of gathering spaces for guests to enjoy, a pub/game room, children's play room and a Wedding Reception dining room. Outside there is an alfresco dining area, gazebo with dance floor, pool, hot tub, horseshoes, fire pit, Wedding Lawn and two ponds to either fish or swim in. Lovely flower gardens surround the property of the inn.

Here's the Brief:

* Build a hotel and resort with at least 8 rooms.
    * 3 furnished with one double bed, 3 furnished with 2 double beds, 2 luxury suites. All must have attached bathrooms
    * Provide a lobby, reception area and admin office
    * Provide landscaping
    * Style should reflect the town it is built in, but stand out
    * Provide at least one indoor and one outdoor activity or entertainment

BUDGET: §750k total budget (includes the lot cost)

22y64Xd.png

EYn8QEc.png

d7PcqMm.png

USKNXSk.jpg

osPk8Cp.png

irX84F5.jpg

c8BbMUj.png

There are many more photos of the entire inn both indoors and out in the album, if you care to have a look.

Picture Album

Download

Thank you for having a look! Goodnight :blush:

C7vADg3.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,068 Member
    Inn by the Sea is a very special resort build! :) Very nice exterior design of the building! The layout of the build looks very nice! It is a very detailed build, with many special feature areas! Very nice outdoors areas! There are many enjoyable activities for Sims to enjoy doing outdoors. The gazebo with the dance floor in it is very nice! Very nice outdoors wedding ceremony area! It is a very nice setting for Sims to enjoy getting married. The flowers through the outdoors look so very pretty! Very nice corner pool and pond areas! The loungers look very nice how they have been placed around the pool. The furnishing of each room and area inside the resort looks very nice! The colour scheme is very calming and restful! Very nice wedding reception hall, for Sims to enjoy dining after the wedding. Very nice design of each of the suites! Sims will enjoy staying there! I enjoyed looking at the pictures, and as it is a large build I can’t write about all the very nice areas of the Inn.
    It is a very nice Inn resort for Sims to enjoy staying at, near the sea! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,154 Member
    Inn by the Sea is such a fantastic build, the design is superbly unique and interesting with a wonderful layout. I love all the meandering pathways and stepping stones, they add so much intrigue as to where they'll lead and your landscaping is first class as always :)
    JuunAGX.jpg?6
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 4,601 Member
  • dzidziak86dzidziak86 Posts: 74 Member
    Amazing work! I can only imagine how much work you have put into it. Shell and roofs look fantastic and the landscaping is so beautiful! Love the corner with the wedding arch <3
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Congratulations on the Maxis fav for Inn by the Sea! Truly a spectacular build. :smiley:
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,283 Member

Inn by the Sea is an outstanding buiding. Gorgeous in every detail and layout :love:
    Congrats on your Maxis faved, dear @WrathofCath ! Very well deserved!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    @rosemow, Oh Wow! Thank you so much for letting me know Rose! :blush: So Exciting!! Thank you also for your very kind review. I really appreciate the time you spend to have such a thorough look! :)<3

@masajo, Thank you so very much for your lovely words, Christine! So very sweet! :blush:

@soocoolsim, Thank you very kindly! :)

@dzidziak86, Thank you so much Monika! :blush:

@StSciurus, Thank you very much! I'm SO happy!! :smiley:

@AIRIS6962, Awww Thank you so much Inma! Very sweet of you! :smile:
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,242 Member
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,805 Member
    Congratz on the Maxis Fav! Inn by the Sea is Gorgeous! It looks so authentic! I can just see it along a coast somewhere and the landscaping is beautiful as always! The interior is well thought out and looks like a comfy place to spend some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ time!
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Hi Ms Cath! Inn By The Sea is amazing. You poured your heart & soul into this one. Every tiny detail is perfect. Adore the bedrooms. Color perfection. Outdoor gardens are breath taking. LOVE the little stone paths.

You outdid yourself, sweetie. Congrats on Fav♥♥♥

Toodles
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    Thank you so much @BreeMiles! :)

@romagi1, Thank you for the congrats and for your lovely comments! :smile:

@Cassee, Thank you so very much for your Awesome comments and congrats, Cass! <3 Very much appreciated. :blush:
  • illusieillusie Posts: 12,076 Member
    Inn By The Sea is just wow! I love everything about this house <3
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,201 Member
    Inn by the Sea is absolutely breathtaking, such a wonderful build! <3 Big congrats on a well deserved Maxis fav for that one! B)
  • stargirl18stargirl18 Posts: 624 Member
    hi, I just got your message that you accepted my build request
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 4,924 Member
    @WrathofCath , Absolutely love the style of your Inn by Sea, very beautiful!
  • withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 587 Member
    Your Inn by the Sea is wonderful! Everything is spot on!
    edited August 2018
    Hi guys! Sorry for the late replies... We just finished up with vacation, so I wasn't around very much. Trying to play catch up with everything now. :blush:

Thank you so very much for your awesome comments @illusie, @Corwim (Thank you also for the congrats, Wim!) @Sandraelle and @withlovejulien! Very appreciated! :smile:<3

@stargirl18, Hi, if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know. :smile:
    Post edited by WrathofCath on
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,783 Member
    Hey Cath, Inn By The Sea is such an amazing build. I love now much Detail you put in this once again <3 And the view at nighttime is especially magnificient :mrgreen: Nice work once again :grin:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png