Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🏡 Cath's Creations 🏡

Comments

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Thank you so much for your awesome comments @rosemow! They are so very appreciated! :)<3

Hi @yanti! It's so nice to see you back! Thank you very much for your wonderful comments! Hope you're having fun swimming! :blush:
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Well!! I glance away for one minute!! You can stop now and let the rest of us catch up :p

Weatherby is gorgeous!! LOVE the rooflines. Beautiful gardens as always.

Moderately Modern is perfect except for one thing - how MANY kids do you want my sim to have. OMG!! hehehehehe
    Every detail is spot on and I really love that you got that pretty mauve color to actually show correctly. It looks wonderful. Great Mooing!

Now slow down and take a nap.

Toodles <3
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Moderately Modern is a fabulous modern home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very complex and effective! Love the wall patterns you used. Love the flat roofing too! Your landscaping is so awesome! Love the elevated garden out front, and even the water fountain. The backyard looks very zen and calming with a sleek black & white color scheme. Love the pool too! And your interior, so amazing! I like the sleek and glamorous theme on first floor. The second story bedrooms are so adorable too, even the spa.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Oops! I didn't mean to take that long of nap @Cassee! :p Seriously, sorry for the late, late reply but I do thank you so very much for your sweet comments! :)<3

@RyeCris16, So wonderful to see you Rye! Thank you so much for your very kind comments! :blush:<3

Thank you so much for the lovely comments @Nejioranaid! It's always a pleasure to see you! :)<3
    Devereux Manor
    4br, 3ba.
    Lot Size: 40x30
    Cost: $280,226
    No CC
    DNA Request
    Base Game Only

Gallery Link

This home was built for a DNA Request by @Meepy!! Meepy wanted a French Provincial home with four bedrooms. One for a YA female, two spare rooms and a large nursery... big enough to include five bassinets, using Base Game only.

This home is all on one level with the children's wing behind the large eat-in kitchen. The master bedroom is on the other side of the home, where the living room and study are located. There's an outdoor kitchen and dining area, play area, pool and a perfect quality fruit and veggie garden.

05-30-17_20053nbspPM_zpsmwwjz4hx.png

05-30-17_20122nbspPM_zpszbzkqvnn.png

05-30-17_20614nbspPM_zpst4bhrhuu.png

05-30-17_21142nbspPM_zpsybjkxfqe.png

05-30-17_21151nbspPM_zpsver5zwt9.png

05-30-17_20727nbspPM_zpsyfeagw80.png

05-30-17_20830nbspPM_zpscvpmnndw.png

05-30-17_20957nbspPM_zpsbwnrqrbk.png

05-30-17_20921nbspPM_zps9kcplrb6.png

05-30-17_21108nbspPM_zpsmwi5x5lo.png

Interior pictures are in the spoiler below.
    05-30-17_21251nbspPM_zps7aldtc26.png

05-30-17_21503nbspPM_zps5f1vbj56.png

05-30-17_21617nbspPM_zps0gv1dcgu.png

05-30-17_21646nbspPM_zpsmll9gpr1.png

05-30-17_21751nbspPM_zps0sp0c9d4.png

05-30-17_22033nbspPM_zpsbilrje7f.png

05-30-17_21819nbspPM_zpsslvactxi.png

05-30-17_22155nbspPM_zpsjwi0tmst.png

05-30-17_22308nbspPM_zpst7hng6cr.png

05-30-17_22650nbspPM_zpsdiu39ctt.png

05-30-17_22803nbspPM_zpskxl3u1qb.png

05-30-17_22833nbspPM_zpss6fkq5tq.png

05-30-17_22947nbspPM_zpslyjpjcni.png

05-30-17_23011nbspPM_zpsqmkokbuw.png

05-30-17_23045nbspPM_zps5l1is42d.png

05-30-17_23148nbspPM_zpsf4e9yeo1.png

05-30-17_23110nbspPM_zpsm7yesqtq.png

And that's the end! Thank you for taking a look and Goodnight!

05-30-17_24527nbspPM_zps16lznlnr.png
    Hi Ms C! I have 'walked' inside Devereux Manor. So beautiful. LOVE the roofline - the garden - the kitchen - the layout is awesome. JUST GORGEOUS!!
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Cath, Devereux Manor is just so charming! I can't believe it's BG only! Your landscaping is beautiful and the kiddies areas are adorable! You have always had such a great eye for coordinating colors and patterns!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    You do amazing creations dear. It doesn't even look like a base game build you are so wonderful! Beautiful colours and detail! <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    The exterior design and layout of Devereux Manor looks very nice! :) The roofing looks very great! The planter box windows are nice touches in the build. It is great that it has only base game items! The flowers and plants in the front corner nooks, aon the edges of the front areas and bordering the front pathway looks so nice! Very nice outdoors areas! The fish fountains pool is very nice! Very nice kids nook for sims to have fun playing on the monkey bars, doing art work on the activity table or have fun playing with the doll house. Very nice outdoors kitchen and dining nook! Sims will enjoy cooking meals and eating them at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine . Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice sitting nook in the entrance room! Sims will enjoy resting there reading books and listening to gramophone music . The green and brown colour scheme through the home looks so very nice! The sunflowers are a sunny sight for sims to see. Very nice study! It looks nice that the study desk is angled in the corner. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using rhe computer, or have fun playing chess . Very nice furnishing of the living room! The type of , colour and placement of the sofas looks very nice. The bookcases look nice placed either sides of the fireplace. The music nook is very nice, Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas in front of the fire, watching tv, reading books, and listening to the piano being played or gramophone music. The floral wall picture is pretty. The green curtains look very nice. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen and eat in dining area! The cabinets look very nice how they have been placed on the walls! Nice island workbench table. The sunflowers and fruit bowl are nice touches on top of it. Very nice type of wall paneling used.The type of dining chairs used look homely. The crockery cabinets in the corner nooks and the plates wall decor are very nice home touches. The colour schemes and the furnishing of each of the bedrooms looks so very nice! Each of them are special bedrooms for the sims!
    It is a very nice family home! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Beautiful home Cath. Everything is so very nicely laid out and the landscaping so pretty. Lovely décor and certainly incentive to download for those like me with base game only. Well done! :smiley:
    Thank you so much @Cassee! I can't tell you how much I appreciate that you take the time for a walkthrough. It means SO much to me! I see that you've been up to some building again. Good! I can't wait to see what you design with all our new goodies. :blush:<3

Thank you so much @romagi1! It's always a bit of a challenge to stay with BG only, with all those tempting items from other packs (:#), so it's especially nice to know that you think it looks good. :blush:

Thank you sweet @BreeMiles! Very much appreciated. :smile:

Thank you for your lovely review @rosemow! Once again, I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the time you take to have such a thorough look at each and every build. You're truly one of a kind! :blush:<3

Thank you @soocoolsim!! Much appreciated! :) I really do hope you get 'into' S4 sometime... The building is a lot different but so much easier in some ways. The biggest drawback is the lack of the color wheel. Sometimes my fingers just Itch, to change things, to the way I want them to look, lol. :p
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,000 Member
    Devereux Manor is a real beauty, especially using basegame items only, very impressive. Stunning roof structure and layout with impeccable interiors :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited June 2017
    Congratulations on Firefly Cottage being favourited by Maxis! :) That is exciting! It is a very nice homely and warming cottage home!
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis fave for your Firefly Cottage sweetie! :star::star:

As I was looking over the faves on the gallery a friend of mine was standing next to me, and he pointed to your cottage and said "What's that? I love that!" haha! He only saw the little thumbnail and he already loved it :blush:

Hope you have a great day, happy building <3
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    Sorry I'm a bit late in replying ladies but the week has been kind of hectic with the workers and then my coming down with a cold... Kind of kept me from too much computer time. Thankfully I'm feeling much better now and the heatwave we're having is keeping us inside, so I should be able to catch up with all my sim friends. :blush:

Thank you so much for letting me know @rosemow! <3 I have @fidlerten to thank for this Maxis fave. I'm very sure it's due to his recommendation and I thank him kindly for it. :blush:

Thank you so much @Laebeth! <3 Tell your friend thank you, from me! So sweet of you to let me know about what he said. :blush:<3
    All In The Family
    3br, 2ba.
    Lot Size: 30x20
    Cost: $127,143
    No CC
    Base Game and Parenthood Pack Only

Gallery Link

I just wanted to build a quick little home mostly using items from the new Parenthood pack. I didn't include any other packs with this home... well... just base game. :p It has an open concept kitchen and living room. There are three bedrooms and two baths. The yard is pretty tiny but it does have a little play area for the kiddies, a grill and dining table and some perfect quality fruits and veggies. It was really fun trying to stay with as many Parenthood items as I could for this home. There are so many Cute new items! :blush:

06-10-17_114544nbspAM_zps4asmtz4r.png

06-10-17_114700nbspAM_zps7qyvoeex.png

06-10-17_114616nbspAM_zpstc3vgies.png

06-10-17_114628nbspAM_zpsqgsixkfe.png

06-10-17_115412nbspAM_zpsrmbwhi3r.png

06-10-17_115451nbspAM_zpsm6vnb6aq.png

06-10-17_115451nbspAM_zpsm6vnb6aq.png

Interior pictures are in the spoiler.
    06-10-17_114755nbspAM_zpsogr9yujn.png

06-10-17_114848nbspAM_zpsn33qefcr.png

06-10-17_115205nbspAM_zpshfgrhbu4.png

06-10-17_115323nbspAM_zpsybxquf8b.png

06-10-17_115336nbspAM_zpsis3fn02e.png

06-10-17_114913nbspAM_zpsykjasou0.png

06-10-17_114933nbspAM_zpsenwhgcmg.png

06-10-17_115037nbspAM_zps0mf5iqdn.png

06-10-17_115121nbspAM_zpsmzv7tmo9.png

06-10-17_115136nbspAM_zpss7peaarl.png

06-10-17_115105nbspAM_zpsyvusmcav.png

And that's it. Thank you for stopping in for a look!

Goodnight!

06-10-17_121155nbspPM_zpskt2f7el2.png
    It is very nice that you have built a home using just the base game and Parenthood itens . All in the Family is a very nice home! :) It looks homely and very pretty . Very nice design of the exterior! The flower box windows and dorners are nice touches, and the flowers and plants on the edges of the home and the lot edges looks very nice! The terrain paint front footpath looks great! Very nice outdoors play area for the kids! They will have fun playing on the monkey bars, creating items using the blocks, enjoy doing artwork on the activity table and have fun playing with the dollhouse. The tub of toys there looks great! Nice outdoors dining table nook for eating outdoors in the air. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine,
    Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home ! The open plan kitchen, dining and living room areas looks very nice, and very nice green/blue and brown colour scheme. The new cabinets and counters look very nice how they are placed in the kitchen! The fruit bowl, dish rack, bread box and plate are nice home touches there. The books look nice on top of the fridge. Very nice fireplace sitting area, for sims to enjoy resting on the sofas reading a book or watching tv in front of the fire. The sunflowers are a sunny touch there. Nice study desk corner for sims to enjoy sitting there using the computer. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The yellow colour of the bed and the yellow flowers wall picture are warming sunshine touches. Very nice armchair reading nook in the room. It looks great how you have designed the vanity table. Very nice colour schemes of the kids bedrooms! It looks nice how the beds have been positioned in the rooms . The items on the walls look great there! There are many enjoyable activities for sims to enjoy doing in their bedrooms !
    It is a very nice family home! :)
    @rosemow Thank you for your wonderful review, Rose! <3 It was a lot of fun to have so many new items to "play" with. :blush:
    OOOOO, I haven't been inside this one Ms C! Soooo adorable. Love the 'lived in' look. Beautiful little home. Can't wait to step inside.♥♥
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,000 Member
    All in the Family is absolutely gorgeous, very clean and fresh looking with a fantastic interior design and layout :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    The manor is absolutely stunning! Gorgeous design! The family house is cute! Your landscaping for both homes are pretty! Love your builds dear Cath! Will be adding to my favourites. <3<3
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Popping in to say hello there and do some catching up since I'm rarely in the forums. These last two builds are absolutely gorgeous like all the others lol. Love your work as always!