Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🏡 Cath's Creations 🏡

Comments

• lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Yay well deserved maxis face my dear! Congrats :)<3
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Thank you for your wonderful comments and for the nomination, @Nejioranaid! Both are very much appreciated! :blush:<3

Thank you so much @rosemow and @lisa17ann! :)<3

Hope everyone has a nice week! :)
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Yay, congrats on getting Maxis Fav'd for Wren cottage, super duper wonderful news! B)

I could have sworn I had already commented on Spring Meadows, but I either did on the Gallery or I'm still hanging out on the forum in my dreams lolz! :smiley: Anyways, Spring Meadows is a marvellous house! I'm in love with the colour scheme of the house, beautiful idea mixing those different shades of green with the white on the exterior! Just love the landscaping too with the beautiful winding pathways surrounded by flowers and the lovely pool being clear highlights. And wowzers on the interiors! Every room has such a classy and elegant vibe, while also feeling so warm and inviting, just gorgeous work! <3
    Thank you for the awesome comments and congrats, @Corwim! :smile:
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Spring Meadows is another stunning build, the shades of green on the exterior walls combined with the pink planting look so beautiful and the yard is absolutely fantastic, especially the children's area. Many congrats on your Maxis fav, very well deserved :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    @Rosemow gave me your gallery link. I didn't see it in your signature *nudge* -- and YAY. Seriously amazing showcase which I will visit often for inspiration I am sure. Back soon! = ) <3
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Hey there sweety :)

Just popping by your showcase! I have been lurking around here before, but for the most part I check out your builds on the gallery since I am stalk...errr....following you. :grimace:

As I told you before, I really love your style! I keep downloading your houses before I even know they are yours :p For the sake of me and everyone else, please keep building and sharing <3

Big congrats on your Maxis fave for Wren Cottage! :star::star: One of many great builds.

*hugs*
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Well, well, well, Ms C!! Do you ever take a break??!! hehe I may not be inspired to build right now but you are on a roll.

Spring Meadows is visually stunning. Great architecture and style. You are the Cottage Queen!! I love to walk through your builds. Pics do not do them justice. You need to 'sim physically' be there. :p

So pretty! So comfy! So perfect!!

Keep building so I don't have to.... ♥♥♥

Toodles
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Cath, all your latest builds are simply amazing! Very eye catching architecture and landscaping! great roof work! already added some of them to my favourites. have to check the rest in the gallery. lot of catching up to do. <3:D
    Thank you so much for the lovely comments and congrats @masajo! It's always a pleasure to see you've stopped by for a look. :blush:

So Nice to see you here @Jazztizz! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! :blush:<3

@Laebeth, I can't thank you enough for your most awesome comments and congrats! You are such a Lovely person to know :blush:<3

Thank you so very much, @Cassee! <3 Your wonderful comments really made my day! I hope we get some more, more, more; soon, soon, soon, so you will be inspired to build again... I really miss seeing new creations from you! :neutral:

@yanti68, Well hello there! So very nice to see you back here, Yanti! <3 I caught a glimpse of that Gorgeous mansion you created and can't wait to really check it out! I will be heading over to your thread soon! Thank you for your sweet comments! :blush:

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Cath sweetie you do amazing creations with these Sims 4 homes. I'm in love with them all!
    @BreeMiles, Thank you so much Bree! It's Lovely to see you! :blush:<3
    Weatherby
    6br, 4ba.
    Lot Size: 40x30
    Cost: $372,833
    No CC

Gallery Link

This home would suit a large family nicely with six bedrooms and four baths. The main floor has an open concept kitchen, dining and living areas. There's also a small music room, study, master ensuite with attached nursery and a half bath. The second floor has a guest ensuite, girls and boys room, teen room and a full bath. Outdoors there's a kitchen, pool and play area for the kids. On one side of the home, theres a lovely formal garden and on the other side, there's a pretty little covered sitting area, chess table, painting easel and fire pit.

05-06-17_84048nbspPM_zps9a4akqg7.png

05-06-17_84159nbspPM_zpsyxclc8o6.png

05-06-17_84225nbspPM_zpsvshf2izs.png

05-06-17_84239nbspPM_zpsnlfvdlao.png

05-06-17_84259nbspPM_zpstcpjglmy.png

Views from above:

05-06-17_84331nbspPM_zps0memyqfz.png

05-06-17_84345nbspPM_zpsu15vybct.png

05-06-17_84357nbspPM_zpsf9uzjned.png

A tour of the outside:

05-06-17_84517nbspPM_zpsvsa4faxf.png

05-06-17_84548nbspPM_zpsf5romfzf.png

05-06-17_84607nbspPM_zpsgt509i6f.png

05-06-17_84639nbspPM_zpsiplgppwp.png

05-06-17_91950nbspPM_zpshiak08yi.png

05-06-17_92015nbspPM_zpsurx3h3rd.png

05-06-17_84812nbspPM_zpsii0svgwq.png

05-06-17_84826nbspPM_zpszzgi6ffj.png

Interior pictures:
    05-06-17_84917nbspPM_zpsyyn5wzck.png

05-06-17_90051nbspPM_zpsu56efcpn.png

05-06-17_85041nbspPM_zpsia1burzh.png

05-06-17_90104nbspPM_zpsdpxj0hor.png

Study:

05-06-17_85212nbspPM_zps0fhwc4x7.png

05-06-17_85229nbspPM_zpsuv9j89un.png

Master Ensuite with attached nursery:

05-06-17_85312nbspPM_zpstamko6ry.png

05-06-17_85325nbspPM_zpszasb8ylm.png

05-06-17_85357nbspPM_zpsfgemmvy5.png

Upstairs guest ensuite:

05-06-17_85431nbspPM_zps4asfaseu.png

05-06-17_85450nbspPM_zps8iobil1z.png

Girls room, boys room and teen room:

05-06-17_85516nbspPM_zpspwyxgij5.png

05-06-17_85559nbspPM_zpsrd821cel.png

05-06-17_85817nbspPM_zpssajvfp1d.png

05-06-17_85828nbspPM_zpsseogmyq6.png

05-06-17_85618nbspPM_zpspztjxdex.png

05-06-17_85635nbspPM_zpszz0y1uon.png

And that's it. Thank you for stopping by for a look! :blush:

Good Night!

05-06-17_91215nbspPM_zpscw9giq7r.png
  • JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    @WrathofCath
    This thread brings me back quite often for inspiration. You're so good at Sim building. Your details are just beautiful. There is so much about every build I could say that it would take up several paragraphs just for each one. The latest one is gorgeous. I love the outdoor area especially. You really are so great at color combos, and placement for space. When I become a bazillionaire, please help me design and decorate my house okay? I'l pay you big bucks! =) Because ...bazillionaire. Love visiting your thread.
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Weatgerby is such a very pretty home! :) The exterior design of the home looks so very nice! The layout of the build, both the outdoors areas and the interior of the home looks so very nice! The winding outdoors pathways look very great! The flower box windows look very pretty. The textures of the exterior gives a very nice look to the build. The roofing is very nice! The flowers and plants through the outdoors area and all of the landscaping looks so very, very nice! The trellis covered sitting nook with the seats and the teaset on the table between them look very nice! The formal garden nook with the statue, water fountain, floral greenery on the walls and tea table is so very pretty ! Very nice pool patio area. The play area for the kids looks very nice. Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars or with the dollhouse there in the sunshine, as well as enjoying the birds eating the seed from the seed feeder. Very nice outdoors kitchen and dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking and dining in such a very pretty outdoors setting! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The colour schemes and designs of each of the 6 bedrooms looks so very nice! They are all so uniquely different and very special! It is nice that the nursery is attached to the master suite. Very nice open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living room areas. The softly patterned wallpaper and the teal colour of the furnishings looks very nice. Very nice dining table! It looks great how you have created it and have placed many chairs on each of the sides. Sims will enjoy eating meals together at the table. The flowers are pretty in the table top for sims to see whilst enjoying dining there. The kitchen cabinets look very nice how they have been placed on the walls. The wall clock is homely. The placement of the crockery display cabinets looks very great! Very nice fireplace sitting nook! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas in front of the fire, reading a book. The grandfather clock looks homely in the corner nook. Very nice furnishing of the study! The semi circle of the black leather armchairs near the fire looks so great! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table in the corner nook using the computer or resting on the armchairs reading and having a drink from the globe bar. The wall map and clock are nice touches in the room. The patterned floor rugs add nice looks to the rooms.
    It is such a very pretty and very detailed family home! :)
  • XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    Really nice interplay of cladding materials on the facade! The asymmetric stone volume is a classic cottage move, I think, and I like how the front door is set in (does the wall there continue the material from the adjoining volume, sort of a "layering" effect? I can't tell.) so that the stone wall forms a contiguous covered porch in front. I definitely get the sense of the single-storey brick volume being a later addition to an older, existing house, and that gives the overall build a sense of history and character.
  • ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    @WrathofCath I love your new lot, Weatherby. I especially love the way you combined the different paints on the outside. They flow into each other, but are brought together with the dark trim... love it! Most of all, I loved the way you closed your presentation! I felt like I was at a rock concert!!!

And that's it. Thank you for stopping by for a look!

Good Night!

Then you closed with an encore picture! :smiley:

Classic.... :wink:
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Weatherby is an absolute dream, fabulous roofing and beautiful outdoor areas. The pergola over the seating area and the kids corner are my favourites :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @Jazztizz, You really are such a funny lady, Tizz! You always make me laugh! :p:D Thank you for your most awesome comments! I truly appreciate them So Much! :blush:<3

@rosemow, I wish I could think of something more to say to you than just "Thank You", Rose! You always notice every little detail in each and every creation you comment on. I don't know how you do it! I could never keep up! Thank you so very much! :)<3<3

Thank you for your wonderful comments @Xinqun! Unfortunately I didn't continue the stone pattern in the alcove for the front door... Would have made more sense if I did, right? Sigh. Hindsight... I used the gray clapboards from the side and back of the home. Oh well... something to remember for next time. :blush:

@ehaught58, Thank you so much, Ed! Your rock concert comment really made me laugh! :D It's just something I started doing back when I started this thread. I close each post on a build with some form of "Goodnight" and a night time shot. Now I'll always think of you saying that, and I'll be cracking up when I'm finishing my post, hahaha! :p:D

Thank you so very much for your lovely comments @masajo! It's always a pleasure to hear from you! :blush:
  • XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    edited May 2017
    Ah, no, I meant the white plaster of the middle volume ... that way it feels as though the stone is overlapping the plaster, one layer on top of another. I suppose the grey clapboard also works, along the same principle: I see it in the triangle left between the roof of the stone volume and the side of the plaster volume, so it's that surface continuing "behind the stone curtain" instead. It's just that I noticed the plaster volume more.
    @Xinqun, Ahhh, I see what you mean now. I usually just play with the colors and textures, till I find something that looks pretty (to me, anyway). Not much of an architect, I guess. :p:blush:
    Moderately Modern
    5br, 4ba.
    Lot Size: 30x30
    Cost: $237,177
    No CC

Gallery Link

The main floor of this modern home is open concept, with a pretty large eat-in kitchen, dining room, study and living room. The master ensuite is also located on this floor. It has a little private patio just off its sitting area. The upper level consists of a toddlers room, boys room, girls room, teen boys room and two full baths. There is also a small sauna and yoga room located on this level, with pictures are taken from above due to their small size. Outdoors there's a pool, outdoor kitchen and dining, fireplace with tv, private patio for the parents and a doll house to keep the kiddies happy.

05-10-17_91034nbspAM_zpsingplerg.png

05-10-17_91044nbspAM_zpsuie2ajel.png

05-10-17_91117nbspAM_zps16nnpptc.png

05-10-17_91129nbspAM_zpszxmxzuhl.png

05-10-17_91136nbspAM_zpsnulc9cvo.png

05-10-17_90529nbspAM_zpsxycuyubg.png

05-10-17_90445nbspAM_zpsvnbh5zd7.png

05-10-17_90606nbspAM_zpsnirhidxm.png

Interior pictures are in the spoiler:
    05-10-17_91254nbspAM_zpsywlacgq3.png

05-10-17_91308nbspAM_zpsvnaa6r63.png

05-10-17_91329nbspAM_zpsken5dpng.png

05-10-17_91351nbspAM_zpsjgexvzo8.png

05-10-17_91412nbspAM_zps3wzhmjva.png

05-10-17_91435nbspAM_zpscurqpfea.png

05-10-17_91454nbspAM_zpsdvxua6qz.png

05-10-17_91513nbspAM_zpsccl2figz.png

Overhead views of the sauna and yoga room because they're rather small:

05-10-17_91747nbspAM_zps7p47x1l6.png

05-10-17_91812nbspAM_zpshwogcxyk.png

05-10-17_91858nbspAM_zpsmp0kjejm.png

05-10-17_91929nbspAM_zpsos4gaj7j.png

05-10-17_91946nbspAM_zpsih1aaqzu.png

05-10-17_91958nbspAM_zpsnijwxa1x.png

05-10-17_92033nbspAM_zpsbmcjsnge.png

05-10-17_92058nbspAM_zpsj0uy8h84.png

05-10-17_92137nbspAM_zps7l2aoooy.png

05-10-17_92112nbspAM_zpsfxdrr1jn.png

And that's that! Thank you for stopping in for a peek. :blush:

Goodnight!

05-10-17_85707nbspAM_zpsaclhea6v.png

@ehaught58, I told you! You've got me laughing at myself now, hahaha! :p:D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Moderately Modern is a very nice home! :) Very nice modern exterior design of the home! The L shaped water fountain feature in the front patio area is very nice for sims to see when coming to enter the home. Very nice design of the backyard outdoors living and dining patio! Very nice fireplace armchairs sitting nook! Sims will enjoy resting there in front of the fire, or poolside on the loungers. Very nice lounger seating nook near the back door. The candle looks pretty on the table between the loungers, and the plants are nice touches of green either sides of the door. Very nice outdoors kitchen and dining nook! Sims will enjoy eating outdoors at the table , under the shade of the umbrella. Very nice modern style furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks very stylish! Very nice open plan layout of the living, dining and kitchen area. The white, brown, and black colour scheme looks very nice. Nice windows chess nook for sims to have fun playing chess with sunshine coming in . The fireplace sitting nook is very nice for sims to rest there and watch tv. The candles are a nice touch on the fireplace ledge. The design of the kitchen and dining area looks so very nice! It is such a very nice spacious modern style kitchen ! The kitchen cabinets look very nice how they are placed on the walls. The colour scheme of the kitchen area looks great! Very nice oval island work counter. It looks great how you created the dining table, and have seating on each side of the table. The large flower looks very pretty on the table top. The other dining nook looks very nice also! The type of white dining chairs used looks very nice. The fish in the aquarium would be restful to look at when dining there. Very nice design of the master bedroom! The different nook areas look great! Very nice sleeping, fireplace sitting alcove and corner computer study desk nook! The plants are nice nature and green touches either sides of the fire. It is very nice that there are sauna and yoga rooms in the home. The furnishing and colour schemes of the kids bedrooms are very nice! The toy animals in the bedrooms and the animal themed chairs in the toddlers room look very cute! Very pretty blue and green colour scheme of the girls bedroom. The colourful circles floor prints and the starry/moon floor rug are nice touches in the room. Each bedroom looks uniquely very nice!
    It is a very nice modern family home :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Hey dear Cath! :D I love your new modern build! Especially the outside sitting area with the fireplace and tv! WOW! Weatherby is gorgeous! I particularly love the fact that you have used 3 different brick texture for the outside wall! Great roof work and landscaping is as always gorgeous! Will be adding them to my favourites! Have a great weekend and happy simming! Hugs <3