Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sim did NOT look like this when I created her!

2...Next

Comments

• shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    I agree that I don't see much of a difference. It looks like the same sim to me.
  • DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,278 Member
    @similly I agree, looks the same to me. Isn't there a saying? "Blue and green should never be seen"?
    I remember you from university, I still have your story.
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    enkeli63 wrote: »
    AiHaou wrote: »
    MsPhy wrote: »
    Did she have a birthday recently? The last patch broke ageing so that all the males are ageing with squinty eyes and wide jaws. Apparently it's affecting the females as well, but it's been described more as a flattening of the features.
    She might have. I don't know haven't played in about a week.

She may have aged?? Okay, that's the kind of thing I meant when I asked what happened since you added her to the game. So you added her to the game and have played other households since you added her? Now it's been a few weeks since you added her? That would suggest the Aging/Genetics bug.

Or you added her to the game and haven't played the game at all since you added her? That would suggest you downloaded a sim from the Gallery that looks different than advertised, due to CC and or mods used to create the sim or potentially issues with the Gallery, or something with your graphics card.
    Guess so.

6JSxk49.png?1
  • ZarrielZarriel Posts: 475 Member
    Oh wow..., it's Jay Leno's sister! Sorry, couldn't resist!
    Origin ID:
    coollogo_com-31276450_zps25ba3967.png

• SketchSketch Posts: 429 Member
    Come on, people stop making fun of the poor sim!

And if anyone is wondering I am the plum that LOLed OP's post.
    Shj7guV.png
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    EWWW! What happened? She didn't look like this when I created her!
    j90wfb.jpg

First, you tell me: what has happened since you added her to the game, and what did she look like before?
    I just opened up the game and bam!
    Before: 2rpdv7d.jpg

I'm not seeing the difference if this is her 'before' as you stated. She still has that long chin in this picture if this is the before picture.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    j90wfb.jpg

First, you tell me: what has happened since you added her to the game, and what did she look like before?
    I just opened up the game and bam!
    Before: 2rpdv7d.jpg

I'm not seeing the difference if this is her 'before' as you stated. She still has that long chin in this picture if this is the before picture.
    It doesn't seem as long to me.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • SketchSketch Posts: 429 Member
    I see the same thing as Cinebar. It looks the same to me unless you uploaded the wrong image for us.
    Shj7guV.png
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    I too see no difference, I think it's just the camera angle.
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Yeah it might just be the camera angle that threw you off but I don't see the difference either. She's not a bad looking sim just not conventionally beautiful. lol
    j90wfb.jpg

Your before zoooooooomed xD

15dpdfm.png
  • dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    I'm sorry, I also do not see a difference. she has a long chin in both pictures. however you can always fix it in CAS by using the cheat, testingcheats true and then cas.fulleditmode
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    I can't see a difference. :S
  • MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    5wEOs4z.jpg

S.. See.. Just a little make up

That paint skill tho
    23u1xdu.gif
  • JeanBaby4JeanBaby4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    There is no difference =/
  • AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    Um... She kinda did.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    She went and had plastic surgery while you're gone. Pro tip: Never leave your sims.
  • katoregamakatoregama Posts: 1,129 Member
    5wEOs4z.jpg

S.. See.. Just a little make up

She's beautiful.
    Kato, Kato, rhymes with tomato.
    Players: Check out my Sims 4 Room Challenge.
    Devs & Players: Check out my Archaeology Career Idea
    edited October 2014
    I think this may be a warm hug glitch in the game to include those that are not what the world considers typically beautiful, which is anything that doesn't look like Taye Diggs.<br />
    <br />
    If I recall correctly, there was a similar S4 sim generated townie that someone posted in the forum that also looked very manly. I believe the consensus was that the sim was transgender. <br />
    <br />
    Of course, that may or may not be the case with your sim here since there's no concept of true hermaphroditic sims in the game, which naturally, could be considered exclusionary to the 4% and counting.

Actually, I see nothing wrong in the shape of this Sim's face. We come in all shapes and sizes and our facial structures are all different. This Sim reminds me of a well known female wrestler who I thought was very beautiful and exotic. I'm glad the game allows for many types of facial/bone structures. Not everyone who is beautiful to me has a tiny heart shaped face. I tried to replicate Joan Crawford on the Demo...I didn't do a good job, though, but I thought she was for the old term 'a handsome woman'. I guess the OP doesn't see this Sim's beauty or maybe the game did make her jaw or chin larger.

ETA: corrected some of my grammar
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    she is exactly as before.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    Yeah, I'm not seeing a difference between the before and after picture. You can always go into cas.fulleditmode and edit her.
  • enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    It's not the Aging Genetics Bug, it's actually a well known user error.

OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
    It's not the Aging Genetics Bug, it's actually a well known user error.

What user error? I know some things are obvious for males in the selection of jaw and face shapes in the CAS but I never thought if someone mixed the together that would be a user error. I like them mixed in together like that. Or is that not what you mean?
  • Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    Weirder stories?

Now I'm just waiting for somebody to make a sims version of "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar".
  • songsmith2003songsmith2003 Posts: 1,461 Member
    It would help if we could see a more head-on picture of the flawed sim. It's difficult to compare face to 3/4 view.

I like my sims to look different. I even like the homely ones. Makes them interesting.