Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Questions

I have lot of questions on PC, The sims 3

When you marry a sim,then after when the sim die can you marry again to the ghost sim?

How you be come partner of some thing like when I click on Spa it said Become a partner, what does that mean? and how I do that?

Are there will be other new updates to The Sims 3?

Can you become a Pop star and Spy somethings?

If u got part-time work on Spa or bookstore how high level you can reach and how much moneys u can earn?

If I keep going my family tree mean keep marry one sims then made a family and birth a new baby then the new baby marry someone, will there be lot choosen spouse when my family tree are at 5th genertion???

Thank you for reading and please help me. :lol:

Comments

• gregez1986gregez1986 Posts: 62 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Sorry bud, but this is the wrong forum for these questions. Having said that, I will try and answer some of your questions!
    When you marry a sim,then after when the sim die can you marry again to the ghost sim?

As far as I know, you should still be married to that Sim. Sorry, I don't have much experience with ghosts.
    How you be come partner of some thing like when I click on Spa it said Become a partner, what does that mean? and how I do that?

When you become a partner, it means you become one of the owners. You can then collect money from that business once per week. It's a pretty cool feature!

You can bet there will be updates! There are rumours going around of a Destination Adventure expansion pack, due to be released in November.

You can get jobs as a rock star or a spy.

Maybe someone else can help you with the other questions. I haven't tried any part time jobs, or generations.
  • spyjake3spyjake3 Posts: 1
    edited November 2011
    Help me on sims 3 i got my stuff taken so i put a alarm system in the houst someone took my stuff again and the alarm didnt go off :!:
  • rosey400rosey400 Posts: 16
    edited December 2011
    Try putting your alarm bye the main doors of your house! Then it should go off. If you did that and it still dont work just get out your cellphone in sims and press call police that should work!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • rosey400rosey400 Posts: 16
    edited December 2011
    Andy66 wrote:

yes you can if you have late night sims expansion pack you can become a celebrity, if you dont then you can go to the theatre and press join music career. Then you can hold autograph sessions and stuffs like that.
  • DanielShanklandDanielShankland Posts: 2
    edited March 2012
    Im gonna ask this one big question and can someone please help me. I have installed sims 3 and then installed the ambitions, late night, and showtime expansion packs but the problem is the disc for showtime or late night or ambition wont work on their game loaders and only on the origonal one, but another problem is there is only one disc tht will work and tht is the showtime one which is really annoying me.
    Can someone help me plz it would really be appreciated.
  • xxdarklovexx1818xxdarklovexx1818 Posts: 12
    edited October 2012
    i'm having a problem with my sims and i can't for the life of me remember where i can issue a complaint to ea to fix this bug! i just downloaded night life last night (all of my games are actual games not pirated) and it was working yesterday. Today i got on and my one opportunity was just finishing itself and wouldn't give me the reward and just kept playing the music on a loop until i deleted the opportunity. It happened again later when it popped back up again.

my second problem is I'm in the ghost hunter career and suddenly when i need to locate and banish a ghost, it will say the ghost has been found but no ghost will pop up! it will say that 0/2 ghosts have been evicted and no ghosts will pop up. I'm really confused and really upset because I've spent a ton of money buying these games (that i love) Please someone help!
  • dizzepop23dizzepop23 Posts: 2
    edited December 2012
    i have alot of ideas for the sims3
    *villains vs superheroes
    *sports(olimpics: soccer,football,g.a.a.,hurling,vollyball,hockey(ice hockey),swimming,horse riding,and kids could go to swimming lessons with their school)
    and all these can be jobs aswell.
    * ireland (lepercons),transyavania (dracular)
    :mrgreen: :!: :oops: 8) :P
  • gary_meadows84gary_meadows84 Posts: 1
    edited December 2012
    How do i get seeds for a money tree??
  • nogard00nogard00 Posts: 9
    edited January 2013
    :?: i downloaded the sim 3 for iPhone onto my iPad 2 . game seems to play ok. but i cannot import sims i exported so i can use in the ambitions and the other that is available for iPhone.

so far all ive gotten is that the import finds the format for the export wrong and no data is in it, no matter if i saved as 2x or 1x.
    i.e., that photo does not contain a valid sim export. even the same program cant read its own exports.

evidentially the iPhone can put data into pictures that you save using the technique for photos somehow that iPad cannot duplicate.

what i am currently doing is more or less duplicating my setup,for the sim for the next game. but ambitions has more characteristics than sims 3.

i hear there is an exchange is it available for iPhone :?:
  • EvilMaster9EvilMaster9 Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I have World Adventures and Ambitions installed.
    My sim is a ghost hunter, who just reached the peak of the profession. She was called to the city hall for her awarding ceremony kind of thing, and she received something called a "Key to the City." Is there any use to this Key to the City, or is it just for a decoration in her home?
  • DaniDanDannsDaniDanDanns Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    spyjake3 wrote:
    Help me on sims 3 i got my stuff taken so i put a alarm system in the houst someone took my stuff again and the alarm didnt go off :!:

The alarm systems only work on a one room radius - if you have more than one room with access to outside, put an alarm in that room. They only guard one room!
  • Top_Girl2345Top_Girl2345 Posts: 111 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Im gonna ask this one big question and can someone please help me. I have installed sims 3 and then installed the ambitions, late night, and showtime expansion packs but the problem is the disc for showtime or late night or ambition wont work on their game loaders and only on the origonal one, but another problem is there is only one disc tht will work and tht is the showtime one which is really annoying me.
    Can someone help me plz it would really be appreciated.

My advice is to check the discs that won't work. Check if they have scratches on them or anything else. I think in most video game stores,(Like Gamestop), they sell something that can fix these kind of stuff. It's really cheap, too. So, that's one idea, sorry to hear about your disc problem. :cry:
  • Roberter4321Roberter4321 Posts: 38 Member
    edited June 2013
    Andy66 wrote:
    I have lot of questions on PC, The sims 3

If u got part-time work on Spa or bookstore how high level you can reach and how much moneys u can earn?

If I keep going my family tree mean keep marry one sims then made a family and birth a new baby then the new baby marry someone, will there be lot choosen spouse when my family tree are at 5th genertion???

When your sim's spouse dies, they are listed as a fiancée. You can remarry them, but I think you have to resurrect them via the science lab. I'm not sure on that point though.

If you have enough money, you can click on a rabbit hole (such as the spa) and select 'Become a partner'. This means that you become a partial owner, and you can collect money from the building each week. After you have partnered the business, you can become a full owner for an extra fee.

The Sims 3 is updated regularly, when each expansion or stuff pack is released. These patches fix bugs and add some new features to the game. However, there are probably only one or two more updates left.

You can become a pop star and a spy in the base games but they are standard rabbit hole careers, so your sim just disappears into a buildings for a few hours. However, the Ambitions expansion contains the Private Investigator profession, which is a bit like a spy, but much more involved. You can also enter the singing profession if you have the Showtime expansion, which is very involved and a lot of fun.

There are only three levels for each part time job, and as far as I know, you earn £88 an hour at the top level of each. For more info on this, see this page http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/careers/part-time-jobs.php

I'm afraid I don't really understand the last question, but I hope I helped with the others.
  • RegRagRegRag Posts: 3
    edited June 2013
    well you could type debug cheats and get one.
  • pingu26794pingu26794 Posts: 15
    edited July 2013
    1) You are using the wrong thread, but I will still answer the questions.

When you marry a sim, and then they die, the marriage relationship will not be there anymore, therefore, you need to build a romantic relationship with the said sim again. They can marry them again, but you'll need to do the "Oh My Ghost!" challenge to do said actions.

I'm really not sure about that, I just recently started playing.

Yes

You can become a pop star with the Sims 3 Showtime expansion pack. I'm not sure about the spy.

I don't know the last two, I'm sorry.
  • guidrynguidryn Posts: 2
    edited July 2013
    When a sims dies :( u SHOULD still be marred to that sim
    U can become a singer a spy I THINK is if u are in the robber job :?: :?:
  • ZapsTrippingZapsTripping Posts: 3
    edited July 2013
    Andy66 wrote:

About this - You can get up to the 3rd rank - which is the highest. Since it is classed as a part-time job, you wouldn't earn as much as you would as a normal job, which is perfect for teens! :lol:

Also, if you reach level 3 in the spa, bookstore or the grocery store, you get challenge points!

P.S - These are answers sourced by myself [and this is for the Xbox game Sims 3- If it's different - pop me a pm or a note on my page.] :wink:

Shanie
  • ZapsTrippingZapsTripping Posts: 3
    edited July 2013
    guidryn wrote:
    When a sims dies :( u SHOULD still be marred to that sim
    U can become a singer a spy I THINK is if u are in the robber job :?: :?:

I don't mean to be critical or anything, but there are some tweaks to be made :oops: . When a married Sim dies, you would be widowed, and this usually shows up when you ask if a sim is single or when you interact with a widowed Sim.

You can become a singer if you go to a certain branch of the Music Career - the choices of a pop star or a rock star.

You can become a spy if you join a certain branch in the law enforcement career - it usually tells you via a popup.

Shanie
  • CinnamonRolls9CinnamonRolls9 Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    Can someone help me? I keep trying to play my game and it keeps saying that I already am playing the game! What does that mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
  • ZoeHalionZoeHalion Posts: 7
    edited November 2013
    I bought a sims 3 expansion pack (generations) i was expecting to get a dvd like last time i bought one but they sent me a code instead and i cant install it to my game!!! :twisted:!!! does anyone know how to do it??? :lol:
  • ZoeHalionZoeHalion Posts: 7
    edited November 2013
    spyjake3 wrote:

its probably because it might be the repo man if u didnt pay ur bills!! the alarm doesnt go off to him :)
  • keown20keown20 Posts: 2
    edited March 2014
    Hey, does anyone know how to convert things from other video games like Tekken,Gta,Dbz bt3 to the sims 3?!?! If so how? :?: :)
  • Starsha_ChewyStarsha_Chewy Posts: 7 New Member
    edited April 2014
    well everyone puts a picture after they ask/answer a question does anyone know how you do that and also able to become a vampire if you are a teenager and you are not born as one???? :)
  • TianaA1234TianaA1234 Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    Hi, I downloaded one of a simmers household and hoping to start it off like that on my game, when i clicked a place for it to live it just sat there doing nothing, i tried it on a faster computer but it does the same, please help me. Thanks
  • gamerrecordtvgamerrecordtv Posts: 63 Member
    Usefull thread! :)