Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

age length mod request

CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
edited October 2014 in Gameplay Mods
I don't know if it's okay to post mod requests here but I can't find anywhere else to.

Could someone please make an age length mod that balances the lifestages better. I always ran TS3 on a ratio of 3 days per year with ages being baby/toddler 15 days, child 21 days, teen 21 days, young adult 33 days, adult 90 days, and elder 15 days.

If someone could make a age length with these values or one that allows us to set the age to whatever we want it would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    caleecalee Posts: 24 Member
    There's an age length mod posted at Mod the Sims now. You may be able to adjust it to your liking if you know what you're doing.
  • Options
    Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited October 2014
    Yep what calee said. I can do that for you using the mod from MTS. All credits go to the original creator.

EDIT:
    Here you are.
    Baby = 15 Days
    Child = 21 Days
    Teen = 21 Days
    Young Adult = 33 Days
    Adult = 90 Days
    Elder = 15 Days

As I said earlier, all credits to the original creator over at MTS.
  • Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    Yep what calee said. I can do that for you using the mod from MTS. All credits go to the original creator.

EDIT:
    Here you are.
    Baby = 15 Days
    Child = 21 Days
    Teen = 21 Days
    Young Adult = 33 Days
    Adult = 90 Days
    Elder = 15 Days

As I said earlier, all credits to the original creator over at MTS.

Thank you so much :D

• Options
    OphylleniOphylleni Posts: 60 Member
    Thank you. I've decided to use these age lengths too. Many thanks to you and the original creator whom I've thanked at MTS. I'm assuming these lengths will affect all Sims - playable and nonplayable. Correct?
  • Options
    Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    You're welcome. Yes, as far as I know these changes are applied to your sims and all NPCs.
  • Options
    OphylleniOphylleni Posts: 60 Member
    Thanks so much. :D