Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Chance of Twins and Triplets Without "Fertile" Reward?

2...Next

Comments

• sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    I swear one of my female sims is just inherently fertile. Half of her pregnancies resulted in twins or triplets in two different games.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    It's started again for me! No single births, just twins. I want the control of deciding whether I want twins or not. I would like an only child family every one in while.
    Twins run in my family. I'll probably have twins, the genes are that strong! I'm not ready to face those prospects yet.
    HSau :)
  • swimmingpoptartswimmingpoptart Posts: 1 New Member
    In my first family i created, I had five kids (no twins) all born at home instead of the hospital. I decided to create a second family and started with a young girl, then I had her adopt a child (a girl toddler). Soon after, she got married and became pregnant. I had her give birth at the hospital (the first time I didn’t do a home birth) and she had twin girls. Maybe hospital increases the odds of twins? I didn’t try watching kids tv or anything beforehand that supposedly increases your odds.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @swimmingpoptart Necro, but I’ll quickly answer before it’s shut down. There was a glitch with the toddler patch that made twins as common as just 1 baby.
  • edwie22edwie22 Posts: 100 Member
    I've had triplets twice without the help of mods or editing or whatever. The first time I had to delete two of the babies, it was just too much. The second time I let the family keep them. They are teens now. Not identical, though.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Its a random thing. Without mods or fertility there have been times I will have multiples (almost every time she is pregnant) a lot for my sim other times its a chore just to get her pregnant and zero multiple the whole time I play her.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Missingsea73Missingsea73 Posts: 2 New Member
    While playing last night I had my first set of triplets ever. I thought it was a glich or something that I had to keep naming kids. I named the first girl, then the next, then a boy and I was like "WHAAAATTT??? Triplets!!! Woah!!". My boyfriend who does not play at all and generally does not have an interest was very interested and helped me with picking traits after they aged up to toddlers. It was a fun experience! :smiley:
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads, but congratulations on the triplets in your game. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since last march, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top