Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

thanks for Maxis FAV! - MOUNTAIN PEARL

Comments

• Options
    CayreesCayrees Posts: 147 Member
    ty very much! <3@WrathofCath <3@RyeCris16 <3@masajo im glad u like it! tx for stopping by :)
  • Options
    rSurrealrSurreal Posts: 41 Member
    wow! beautiful spa! remainds me kind of mountains resort :)
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    ty guys for ur support, im rly happy u like my Spa :)

today invite you to my Blue Coffee Residence :)
    big thx to @olivkasims for paintings :)<3

ttlwyl6j6x25.png

27wcx7yf5f7d.png

sq02ix9l593h.png

1t9jozj6e25o.png
    mnw5udzj7xcd.png

ss3smccwji6z.png
    grq9oe3aam8n.png
    0li8fg9pf0rx.png

dpz7deaftrx0.png
    74h92h0ztixj.png

0dw33na8t25s.png

ts4k1ia6b1p7.png
    52zwvec714da.png

imd39mrz06ii.png

s1sd0inzxhso.png

nil4n55p6xdm.png
    rgg9lwd86qhv.png
    b7qixn4lahes.png
    a9nib3hx9hs8.png
    om9pp6tdl2ft.png

lc8581r9ste8.png

wvxokrv28kdx.png
    p1p3ywem878a.png

at night :)

9euzfaehu21q.png
    7xm9ha9o60vn.png

my sims in actions
    Clarissa&Deanna
    Isaac Mitchel residence owner ;)

it's a kind of short situation story (sry for polish on it)

fwa36axk3k9u.png
    rc3f9rg5cx5t.png

nflpyvvjkjct.png

at the end Gallery view
    276bh5j37rim.png

and flats :)
    l5sxvcxvdrj6.gif

if you like it plz fav, ty ♥
    Blue Coffee Residence
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great build Cirya! It reminds me of France somehow! Love the shutters for the windows and the pretty garden. Inside, I love the open plan living, kitchen and dining area. Great job! Will be adding to my favourites when I vist the gallery shortly! <3
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,667 Member
    Lovey build I like how you design the kitchen and all the other rooms good on you. :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,723 Member
    Blue Coffee Residence is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The arches around the edges of the patio are very nice! The roof covered wraparound porch patio is very nice! The blue open shutter windows look pretty in the home. The flowers and rocks in the front garden look very nice! The exterior wall texture is nice and the greenery looks nice how you have placed it on the roof of the porch. Very nice upper balconies! The pool and outdoors dining patio area is very nice. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table dining in the sunshine. The lotus flowers pattern looks nice on the base of the pool. Very nice chess and sitting nook on the porch. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas chatting or have fun playing chess on the chess table. The plants, flowers and greenery through the outdoors areas look very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen is very nice! The kitchen cabinets look very nice the type of and how you have placed them in the kitchen walls. The jar, hanging pans, fruit pictures and fish bowl are nice touches on the wall, counter and table there. The interior wall texture looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools eating a meal they have cooked in the kitchen. Very nice sofa seats sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there having a chat and watching tv. The flowers and the candles on the coffee table and half wall are pretty for sims to enjoy seeing when sitting there. Very nice armchairs sitting area. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst sitting there. The blue curtains on the windows look nice how you have placed them there. The floor rug patterning in the living room areas look very nice! The fish in the aquarium near the stairs would be a restful sight to look at. The birds pictures on the wall look very nice how you have placed them there and are nice for sims to see when going up and down the stairs. Very nice bathroom! The blue wall tiling looks nice. The wall of candles looks very pretty in the room and looks nice behind the tub for sims to see whilst bathing. The master bedroom is so very nice! Very nice layout and furnishing of the room! The curtains look so very nice how they are placed in the room! Very nice bar counter area! The drinks display cabinets look very nice on the wall. Sims will enjoy sitting on the armchairs watching to and having a drink from the bar. The stone texture of the walls looks nice. The kids room is very nice! The heart teddies look very cute on the bedhead tables! The kids will like sitting in the armchairs reading books from the bookcase. The flooring patterns in the gym look very great!
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    edited September 2015
    "Granite Falls Retreat & Spa" is a great and wonderful work! Reminiscent of the medieval town.Great photos. lots of water and beautiful interiors!"Blue Coffee Residence"It has an interesting atmosphere.Great house
  • Options
    ty very much dear friends for stoping by :)
    @yanti68 <3@chips46 <3@rosemow <3@Dels <3

Summer is almost over, but still we can take some relax and go out from City...
    so let me introduce you small Summer House, hope you enjoy it <3
    I used paintings from @olivkasims painting laboratory :)) ♥
    Summer Place

4jwpr50afx1b.png

h24jq0ohjacx.png

a68pr7c9feym.png

5syd98gyrumh.png
    y4sdo1t6jgwq.png

bye bye City, time to relax! ;)

hi9mpwvwrdg3.png
    cf9n4ahxv814.png

r86dpz0jxg8c.png
    bgm8ywg1o2e4.png
    nfldhmzuc22p.png

uf1uqrt18vm2.png

xrpvxo9jzg8m.png
    e3by4t4w839f.png

p78n52cwqwkv.png
    wp9xzgb5h0jt.png

vft401txch1r.png

p1al7x1xgvtr.png

vlbuwrkjytac.png
    yhj85avv70ea.png
    407ftub5r0nm.png
    u34f9049rarf.png

9mgujimwbmcj.png

3zhcp5820dx2.png

flats review ;)

e63cdlad2l2j.gif

ty for watching it!
    if you like it, plz fav, ty ♥
    Summer Place
  • Options
    Summer Place is a very nice home! :) The exterior design and the layout of the home is very nice! The glass open back doors look very nice. Very nice outdoors areas! The rooftop patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the loungers there under the umbrella , enjoying the outdoors views. The pool at the back of the home is very nice for sims to have fun swimming in. The steps look nice either sides of the back patio. The flowers, trees and rocks look very pretty how you have placed in the garden areas. Nice sitting area on the back patio for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools in the sunshine. The sunflowers on the front patio are a nice sunny sight for sims to see when entering the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen is very nice! The stone texture of the walls looks nice. Very nice dining alcove! The pictures on the walls there are very nice, and they are nice for sims to look at whilst eating their meals. The green and yellow colour of the seating is nice. Very nice living room! The varied coloured patterning on the flooring looks very nice! The green flowers are pretty for sims to see whilst sitting resting on the sofas there. Very nice master bedroom! The bedhead ledges look very nice! The red lamp and the green plant look very nice there. The flooring rug gives a nice look in the room. Very nice vanity table nook! It looks nice how you have placed the cabinets to create the nook, and the mirror look nice on the nook wall. Very nice basement dance floor area! Sims will have fun dancing to the stereo music. The colourful plumbob picture looks nice on the wall. Sims will like using the punching bag to keep fit.
  • Options
    rSurrealrSurreal Posts: 41 Member
    wow! great place :) like it!
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Blue Coffee Residence has such an Old World feel to it. I just Love it! Gorgeous design and landscaping and the interiors are so very beautifully detailed.

Summer Place is fabulous! I love the decor and color choices but my absolute favorite place has to be that awesome roof top deck! :blush:
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Blue Coffee Residence is very beautiful! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, so cozy and charming! Very awesome roofing work too and love the covered porch. Your landscaping is very beautiful! Lovely gardens at the front and event he back too! Awesome basement spaces by the way! And your interior, gorgeous! Beautiful furnishing and even the flow of different styles!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

Summer Place is very breezy and beautiful! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, vary coastal and modern. Love how you did with handmade doors and also, awesome roofing! Your landscaping is very breezy! Lovely water feature out front and very beautiful garden too! And your interior, very cool! Love the eye-popping design and very adorable basement dance area too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

Off Topic: Very beautiful new avi! :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Such a contrast from the outside to the inside! Love it. Outside to me is a great traditional German or Bavarian style and inside is like the exact opposite; modern, hip, cool, and superbly decorated! Masterful use of MOO. Love the chrome bars being used as window coverings in that seating area. Great use of combining different wall combinations to make new stuff that fits really well with the build. Really enjoyed the separate areas you made like the nail salon, yoga center, and the meditation room. It's all beautiful!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Summer is a cute build! I saw this on the gallery and it is great to see some pics now. Love the shape and the upper deck area. Love the way you have decorated inside. Great choice of colours and textures. Love that colourful mat! Already added to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Hi Cayrees, this is an amazing showcase!! Love your two new homes Blue Coffee Residence and Summer Place, they are both gorgeous!! <3
  • Options
    <3@rosemow <3@rSurreal <3@WrathofCath <3@RyeCris16 <3@Ash072 <3@yanti68 <3@vethesims
    ty very much guys! really appreciate your nice comments and support in game! It make me powerful to create more and more ;) Awesome!
  • Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Ohh some amazing builds here I love them and got some good ideas from them! Thanks for providing me with inspiration! They are just amazing!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,029 Member
    Summer Place is a beautiful build, love the rooftop terrace, amazing work with the interior flooring :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Yes, I had a look at Granite Falls Retreat and Spa, and it's fabulous. :) Congrats on the Maxis favorite - definitely well deserved. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    hello dear friends! <3<3
    I'm rly happy for maxis fav, thx a lot!
    and thx a lot for ur kind comments and gratulations <3@Sorceress <3@masajo <3@rosemow <3@BryonyRae ty ty ty!

today show u guys my new creation, villa is at gallery few weeks, but i hadn't much time, that's why i show it now :)

Want to say all credits for interior design and beautiful paintings goes to my friend @olivkasims! big thx Sweety :)<3

Welcome to ☼ AUTUMN SUNFLOWERS VILLA ☼

j57yyqyt6hrn.png

si12r2vo88bc.png

3v6w1geh1nt0.png
    qxcrn6h5vsm2.png

dnee8ltb6zjk.png

bckenl6lo8ep.png
    pe8xba75590h.png
    axw0bqq2w5vs.png
    ok2f6dzh1gz7.png

I move in my few sims, as one big family and im gonna play them for a while :)

gqqyp3e0ig0j.png

ground floor: big open space... kitchen with living and dinig rooms
    lt4ipbeqwodq.png
    ovhs88it42fw.png
    b7cgd8ahdqh5.png
    ipumdttj9j50.png

502uzbmt3m99.png

teenage girl room, office and indoor swimming pool

siw591375u2o.png
    z636s5bnwm2e.png
    xjpfbh5d176z.png

up stairs music room, main badroom, kids room, and relaxing room ofc bathrooms

7j0pz787u1js.png
    rrvp3drmgp6g.png
    ykrw945nomso.png
    gueu8c5go01s.png
    gtdz7y9rr40x.png
    n15jkfw30q6o.png

There is one more floor, but we leave it as empty space for future owners to design :)
    Have a great week guys! ♥
    and if u want enjoy villa plz feel free ;)
    Autumn Sunflowers Villa
  • Options
    Autumn Sunflowers Villa is a very nice home! :) The exterior design and layout of the home is so very nice! The green colour and the stone texture of the exterior looks very nice. The swans are a nice on the front roof area. Very nice roofing! The porches in the build are very nice. It looks very nice how you have used the roof trimming. The outdoors areas looks so pretty! The sunflowers look nice and sunny along the edges of the porch and building ! The water feature with the ballerina in it and flowers and rocks on the edges of the water looks so very pretty and nice! The flowers, plants, tree and rocks look so very nice how you have placed them through the outdoors! The grassy areas through the build look nice. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating them at the table, enjoying the nice floral and plants setting. Sims will enjoy resting in the hot tub there. The gardening area is nice. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants there. The watering cans are a nice touch there. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! Very nice open plan layout of the kitchen and dining areas. The wall tiling in the kitchen looks nice. Nice kitchen workbench nook. The wall plates look homely there, and the plants are nice touches of nature on the half wall. The half walls look great separating of the kitchen. Very nice windows dining area! Sims will enjoy sitting at the dining table eating their meals with sunlight coming in through the windows and views of the indoor pool. The pool is very nice! The plants are nice nature touches there, The flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see when dining there. Very nice armchairs fireplace sitting area. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there and warming up near the fire. The floor rug under the table looks nice. Very nice living room! The armchairs and sofa look nice how they are placed there facing the tv. The tv looks nice angled into the corner. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv and chatting. The curtains look nice there. The teenage bedroom looks nice. The green and yellow colour scheme of the room is nice. The coloured circles floor patterns looks great in the room. Very nice study desk windows alcove! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book and enjoy looking out at the outdoors views through the windows. The music room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the armchairs there listeming to the piano music. Very nice layout of the master bedroom! The blue texture of the walls looks nice. Nice armchair and sofa sitting and resting area in the room. The master bathroom is very nice! The pink, white and black colour scheme of the room looks very nice! Very floor and wall tiling! The cabinets look very nice how you have placed them in the areas of the room. The blue and pink colour scheme of the kids room looks nice. Very nice bed alcove. The fish picture on the wall looks great! The cabinets and bookcase nooks look nice.
  • Options
    Fantastic house! Loving the architecture and the pretty garden. Inside, I love the bathroom and the indoor pool! Great job! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,029 Member
    Autumn Sunflowers Villa is absolutely beautiful, a very superior architectural design. Love the landscaping, especially the fountain area with the sunflowers :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Your spa is stunningly beautiful, looks like a place I would love to spend a weekend at in real life!
    Autumn Sunflowers is gorgeous!! The architecture and landscaping are beautifully done!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872