The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

thanks for Maxis FAV! - MOUNTAIN PEARL

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,752 Member
    Your 3Colour build is very nice! :) The layout of the build is so very nice! Very nice exterior design and shape of the building! It looks very nice how you have done the windows through the build. The coloured water fountain features look very nice on the edges of the building! Very nice outdoors decks dining areas! It looks very nice how you have placed the umbrella covered tables there, for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors at the tables having a drink or something to eat. Great music stage area. Sims will enjoy listening to the grand piano being played whilst sitting at the tables there. Very nice upper deck area where you have placed the flowers and plants and fountains.It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers, trees and plants throughout the outdoors areas! The furnishing of the interior of the build looks very nice! The red colour scheme of the bed area looks very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the lights in the shape of a heart on the bedroom wall. It looks nice how you have placed the sofa seating there to create a nice sitting area for sims to rest and chat.The kids play area looks very nice! Child sims will have fun playing on the pirate ship and rocket ship there. The colourful jigsaw pattern on the flooring looks great there. It looks very nice the colours that you have used through the build, both indoors and outside! Very nice study room! It looks nice how you have used a variety of colours for the seats there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desks using the computers there. Very nice bar areas through the build! The rooftop bar area looks great! It looks nice how you have used and placed the different coloured floor rugs there. The lights and the balloons on the walls look nice.There are lots of things for sims to do and places for sims to enjoy eating and drinking at your venue. The design of the build is great! Great gym area for sims to enjoy keeping fit using the fitness equipmemt. The games and music area looks great! They will like using the microscope or playing chess and card games at your venue. It is great that sims can cook on the bbq and enjoy eating their meals at the nearby table.
    The colours that you have used through the build look very nice! It is a very nice designed build, the interior, the exterior and the outdoors areas all look great! :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Awesome community lot! So well decorated!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    What a great community lot! Looks like a really nice place for sims to hang out and have some fun!! Great job!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Such a beautiful lot, I love the colorful exterior and the landscaping! The interior is lovely and beautifully designed! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    I'm going to catch-up my comment before the typhoon strikes in our place.
    3Color C3nt3r is very gorgeous and adorable. :D
    I like that architectural detail and shape, very charming. Great use of roofing too. I like the use of exterior trims in one side, while the use of fencing in other sides. Your landscaping part is very lovely too. I like the use of plants, and great use of fountains, very colorful too. I also like your rooftop garden, very adorable. And your interior part is ultimately awesome as well. I like the mixing of different community areas in just on lot, and great colors too. Overall, your lot is very colorful inside and out.
    I really love it! I'm adding this to my favorites. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Gorgeous community build! It looks so realistic! I am loving all the details! The landscaping and the decor is just stunning! Great job! <3
  • Options
  • Options
    Congratulations on the Maxis feature of your Boys or Girls noCC. :D
    It's a very adorable kid's room and very deserving to be featured. :D
  • Options
    Congrats on all the Maxis favs! WOOT! WOOT! :D
  • Options
    kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    Hi Wiola :) Congrats from me too ♥
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Hello Wiola! I had no idea that you are presenting your work here! I could say you, that your buildings are amazing! And congratulation from me too for adding to Maxis' favs! Great job! <3
  • Options
    CayreesCayrees Posts: 147 Member
    ty very much friends :)<3
  • Options
    This time I will be not translate my reviews about your creations - my English is long way from perfection. XD but I'm looking forward for your next wonderful works :)
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    CayreesCayrees Posts: 147 Member
    ty very much kreatora :)

tonight i present you my Hikaru Assasins Castle :)))
    soq7qjwbd05y.png
    hbvgugdza8pl.png
    gp3itc67gwht.png
    lyejsraet1ck.png
    kmpld0hjgoa3.png
    nov4gyyw9gkl.png
    6f6kbjt090ko.png
    1gwn40brfpu7.png
    48do2xzaa1fy.png
    dgobu9c5xk1p.png
    ixx9m1z32ez2.png
    vqw0levwk5yy.png
    tlmjgd7d2c3c.png
    pd43yif854nx.png
    8lqz4pns12yr.png
    0dhgyw6qyzyn.png
    trpk2rrte3na.png
    guhhj8sq2w2w.png
    x98z82s489g6.png
    7m50kw6ogimt.png
    9ol4tqjczffe.png
    zqt8tfqpe4em.png

if u want to download it plz check my origin id Cayrees

ty for watchin it :)<3
    have a nice weekend!
  • Options
    Hikaru Assassin's Castle is very nice! :) The exterior design of it is so very great! It looks very great how you have done the roofing! The layout of the build is so very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the lights on the exteriors. The way you have done the water, water fountain features and placed the plants looks very nice! The pathway is very nice! Very nice pool area! It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers around the edges of the water fountain in the pool. The coloured fountains look nice along the edges of the pathway. The gazebo looks great! Very nice gardening nook area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the planters and boxes there. Child sims will have fun playing in the pirate ship in the playground corner area that you have created. The landscaping layout of the build looks very great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The bedrooms are very nice! The wooden and stone textures that you have used for the bedroom walls looks nice. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the curtains behind the bedheads. It looks great how you have done the shelves in the blue themed bedroom. Nice upper landing sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofas having a chat or a read. The textures of the walls and floors throughout the home looks nice. Very nice open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living rooms. It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels to divide off the kitchen. Very nice design of the kitchen. The bar stool counter is great. Very nice living room! The Christmas tree looks festive in the corner, and it looks nice how you have placed a row of windows on the wall above the tv. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv. It looks nice how you have angled the dining table. The floor rug under the table and the fruit bowl on the table top are nice touches in the room. The study and family rooms are very nice! Nice study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using a computer or reading a book on the sofa, whilst other Sims are enjoying painting on the easel nearby. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the seats that you have placed in front of the fire in the family room, watching tv. It looks nice the types of curtaibs and your placement of them in the rooms.
    It is a very nice home, outdoors, inside and the exterior! :)
  • Options
    The castle is fantastic and literally and figuratively. Roofs are one of jewels of this castle. You can put a photo of this castle in the surrealism paintings and it will be nicely to fit there. It is not just a building - it is a fantasy about the building. Colors, shape, vegetation, water and planned garden - all together is perfectly composed and builds a specific atmosphere, where even the name plays its role. It is one of the few creations ,which after look at the photos moves you immediately in a parallel reality.
    The person, who is standing firmly on the earth and hold to the real world will be looks for the toilet in this miracle soon and maybe groan "OMG you have had many carpets there , and here I see still one and the same."
    I personally don't mind, everywhere it fits nicely and interior is associated with the name too. Assassins from mountains have lived in the monastery and what we see here fits very good and all is made with great taste. White stone and bright boards looks together excellent.
    Hope that I didn't commit too many errors :( and my English will be improve fast.
    P.S. Bonus is beautiful :)
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Wow!!! Cirya, you are one very talented builder! :o Your architecture is Fabulous, landscaping superb, and interiors are a Dream, in each and every one of your builds. I see so many clever and unique ideas throughout your thread. I will definitely be coming by often for inspiration. ;) I will also be following you, as soon as I get back in game. :)
  • Options
    DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    Ciry fantastic works!
    There is no shortage of interesting ideas and references to Asian architecture which greatly to my liking.
    Hikaru Assasins Castle - This building is absolutely fantastic !!!
    I also like Your Sims, This photograph is beautiful !
  • Options
    WOW! Your build looks gorgeous! <3 I saw it in the gallery and had to come and take a look! Fantastic job with the architecture, landscaping and interiors! Truly amazing build! Already added to my favourites. (*) (*) (*)
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Hikaru Assasins Castle is very impressive.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Merry Christmas Cirya! :D
    Hikaru Assasins Castle is very gorgeous! :D
    I like your architecture, very Asian feel. Great roofing too. I also love your landscaping, great fountain area, and great use of plants too, especially with cherry blossom tree. And your interior, amazing!
    I love it! I'm adding this to my favorites. :D
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Your Hikaru Assasins Castle is stunning! The exterior is beyond beautiful, I love the textures and color scheme along with the lush landscaping. The interior is beautifully decorated, it is an impressive home. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    This castle is amazing for me! Although I'm not keen on Asians, I can appreciate wonderful work. Again: congratuation! <3

And sorry for my English - I'm still learning this language :D
  • Options
    CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Great job on the architecture and landscaping, wow :D
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    Your builds are all so fun!! Great job :D
    My Simblr: WaffleKone