This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

thanks for Maxis FAV! - MOUNTAIN PEARL

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    What a fun build! I love the colours too! Cool! :D
  • Options
    CayreesCayrees Posts: 147 Member
    ty @yanti68 :)

now i present u guys my new house

SMALL WHITE HOUSE

txdusqstu975.png
    zc0uopcz0gn5.png
    vhod75yhhyzx.png
    iyqilehxaemd.png
    s80hi9tm1vfk.png
    odvk2ubntzln.png
    udo2m16jmxxq.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,791 Member
    Small White House is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The curved wraparound porch and balcony looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine on the seat or at the umbrella covered table on the upper balcony enjoying the nice views from there. It looks so very nice how you have done the flowers, plants, rocks and trees in the outdoors areas! The water fountain at the front of the build looks nice and it looks great how you have lined the edges of the front footpath with the rocks. Very nice curved back patio for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meal there at the table in the outdoors air. Nice sitting area there too. The colour and textures of the exterior look nice. It looks great how you have used the different textures together. The roofing looks great. The plants look very nice how you have placed them on the edges of the home. The open shutter windows look nice how you have used them in the build.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    ty very much rosemow <3
  • Options
    It's beautiful! I am loving the shape of the build, the porches and the deck areas! Lovely garden too! Do you have some interior pics? Would love to see the rooms inside. :D
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @Cirya - Crazy Mushroom is crazy, awesome, cool! Great, unique design and the lights add so much character!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    ty very much guys :)

today i present u ASIAN MAGIC GARDEN

w7sa59mg6zic.png
    u2vvwun3l35m.png
    e3gdtt0zp93k.png
    t0slj1vrxdoi.png
    ku7cknyosd1k.png
    gzsmvnozgp7c.png
    jrtn3lt36202.png
    opshwkc663tl.png
    ihvb7ncidlbi.png
    1kwflnoe859h.png
    wcas299v4w1c.png
    ar1su1t2gqp2.png
    6juaqfrodmyu.png
    7rklshjgb6ij.png
    xjfcw2diubvm.png
    yklcq0qz7h3l.png
  • Options
    Asian Magic Garden is so very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The layout of the home is very nice! It is great how you have a separate building from the main house in the build too. The roofing is very nice! It looks so very nice how you have done the water features around the edges of the home! It looks so very nice how you have done the water fountains and placed the rocks, flowers and plants! The garden areas of the home looks so nice! The porches look great! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks very nice how you have placed the green plants in the rooms of the home. The red, grey black and green colour scheme of the home looks very nice. Very nice open floor plan layout of the home. The bar area is very nice. It looks great how you have placed the drinks display cabinet on the wall above the bar counter and the lights either side of it. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar. Very nice dining room area! Nice type of dining seats that you have used , and the red and black colour of them looks nice. The wall pattern looks nice, and the floor rug adds to the nice look of the room. It looks very nice how you have placed the row of windows there.The display shelves cabinets look nice, and the fish bowl is a restful sight for sims to enjoy seeing whilst dining there. The type of floor lights you have used there look nice. Nice window sofa seating area for sims to enjoy sitting and resting after a meal, enjoying the sunshine coming in through the windows. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets, and the square island bar stools and sink counter table looks very nice! It llooks nice how you have placed the red coloured bar stools around the table for sims to enjoy sitting and eating there. The lantern lights look nice there. The red and black colours, the green plants and the type of furnishings that you have used capture the Asian theme of the home very well and look very nice! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! It looks very nice how you have done the lighting in them.
    It is a very nice home, both outside and indoors! :)
  • Options
    TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    Wow, love the Crazy Cookie Mushroom!! Very unique style of the build and the garden is fantastic! The ladybugs are a really cute touch, lol! :D
    Also love the modern and very colorful deluxe version, coloring those lights is so time consuming but it pays off!

Old Sawmill is landscaped beautifully! :o I like how you've put a few modern touches in the interior too, very neat!

The Small White house is also landscaped very nicely!

Asian Magic Garden is another epic landscaping job! The architecture is very distinctly Asian and super colorful on the interior! Also another great job with the lights to enhance each room and there are plants everywhere! Fantastic set of builds, I'll be sure to favorite them in-game. :)

• Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I really like the master bedroom with its foresty green feel.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    WOW! Asian Garden looks gorgeous! I am loving the architecture and the garden! Love all the rooms inside too. :D
  • Options
    ty very much guys :)
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,662 Member
    WOW! Some fab builds in here. Awesome!

How do you get the different coloured lights? Do you have to do it in live-mode?
  • Options
    BakieBakie Posts: 279 Member
    Very nice houses, well done! I like luxery Mushroom with all those lights at night!
    Want to make your own Custom Content for The Sims 4, but don't know how to start? Please visit my Youtube Channel for multiple English Spoken tutorials:
    <url="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrMuxltq5mlcMjf6h7qrKzQ">BakieGaming YouTube Channel</url>
  • Options
    GreenDayBowserGreenDayBowser Posts: 59 Member
    OMG, Asian Magic Garden is gorgeous! I think I'll make another Asian family just to live in it! I would totally love to live there with its mix of modern and classical Asian architecture!
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Your house, Asian Magic Garden, is awesome. :)
    Architecture, landscaping, and furnishings are very great. I like the way on how you use fountains and rocks to make look like a pond, it's great.
    Gonna love it. :D

Sorry for not commenting about your Small White House. I don't what to say about it, but it's awesome anyway. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis Favorite for Crazy Cookie Mushroom, Cirya! :D
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    I love your style! Your houses are so cute! I really love the old mill and the small white house. :) How cute!
  • Options
    edited November 2014

hello guys :)<3 big thanks for comments :)@rosemow @yanti68 @burntcheese223 @TheGreenLion @RyeCris16 @GreenDayBowser @battyivy21 @Bakie @elanobreton @ash072
    sry for no responding, i rly haven't so much time ;/

anyway hahaha im suprised for fav my Crazy Mushroom... can't believe :D Ty Maxis! ♥

i try to find u guys in game fav ur works and follow :kissing_heart:

btw i put pool in my Asian House instead of garden

mncuo3opb19o.png
    qz5b7tvg9e0w.png
    mln18pgr7p7n.png
  • Options
    Beautiful pool area! Great place for the simmies to hang out! :D
  • Options
    The pool deck area looks very nice! :) Very nice shape of the pool! Sims will enjoy sitting poolside at the unbrella covered table there or have fun swimming in the pool.It looks nice how you have placed the floor mats there.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    ty @yanti68 @rosemow <3

today i present u my Blue Moon
    if u want to download it plz check my origin id Cayrees

tqzskeye1q3p.png
    r168h7qjf2mr.png
    awwdndqr2y9k.png
    l068bir2loo3.png
    7pcozjqfoay7.png
    mo4ghknw1u1s.png
    and by night :)
    sh31deithrh2.png
    ds9h8mjktwiz.png
    khi6v0iihm5y.png
    69ebqln72w3a.png
    some interior designs
    dsnoiaqmo2pz.png
    2of0gotb7sm6.png
    39t70gw3qht0.png
    c2fkir1u99pz.png
    9z3guuqnpjdo.png
    5a0wrfdqbsz0.png
    p6mwtnf0o73g.png
    djyygwzbociy.png
    lrb1dpfdtpef.png
    dkrpc5ug6now.png
    ikczgocce9w1.png
    m8der84l7ao6.png
    cyb7f8gsqfin.png
    x8t2fppn4e0p.png
    7hmg3r8xsddw.png
    ard00fei1owe.png

ty for watchin it :)<3
  • Options
    Blue Moon is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The roofing and how you have placed the windows in the home look very nice. The outdoors areas look so very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the coloured water fountain features! Very nice deck areas! The pool and outdoors living deck area is very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table there in the sunshine.It looks nice how you have placed the plants, flowers and rocks on the edge of the decks and porches ! The flowers and plants looks so very nice how you have placed them through the outdoors areas! The outdoors cooking deck area is very nice! It looks nice how you have done the fish water fountain and flowers feature there! It is a nice place for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating thrir meals at the table, enjoying seeing the nice sight of water fountains whilst dining there. Very nice fenced gardening nook area! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes and planters there. It is nice that you have placed a seat bench there for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the air and see their growing plants. It looks nice how you have placed the walls on the exterior. Very nice furnishing of and layout of the interior of the home! The kitchen and living room areas are very nice! Great curved bar stool counter. It looks nice how you have used the alternating coloured stools there, and the fruit bowl is a nice touch on the counter. The fish bowls look great how you have placed them either side of the statue on the table behind the sifa. Sims will enjoy watching their pet fishes whilst sitting resting on the sofas. They will enjoy watching tv or dancing to the music from the stereo. It looks great how you have placed the floor rugs in these areas. The rugs in front of the door look great how you have placed them there! The plants either side of the door are nice for sims to see when entering the home.The textures that you have used for the walls through the home look very nice, and give a great feel to the home. The kids room is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the animal pictures either sides of the windows! The brown and green blinds looks nice how you have placed them on the windows. The blue colour scheme of the beds in this bedroom and the master bedroom looks very nice. Nice sofa corner sitting nook area in the master bedroom. Very nice upper landing music nook area! It looks nice how you have placed the dofas there for sims to enjoy sitting and listening to the music from the grand piano being played. It looks a nice light filled place for sims to enjoy playing or listening to music with great views through the windows of the outdoors. The plants and flowers there are nice items for sims to enjoy seeing whilst there. It looks nice how you have placed the pictures on the walls through the home.
    It is a very nice home both outdoors and inside! :)