Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Luxury Starter *Great Modern Family Home*

Candy810Candy810 Posts: 52 Member
Check out my newest upload.
Item Name: Luxury Start
Username: cew810

Go to the photobucket link for a preview!
I promise you won't be disappointed. I've been building for years but haven't shared a lot. The Sims 4 has made sharing SO EASY!

because I haven't been posting enough they won't let me attach links. I've broken this link into four lines. Please add them all to one line in order to visit.

s1372.photobucket.com/
user/cew810/
slideshow/
Luxury%20Start

Comments

• Candy810Candy810 Posts: 52 Member
    s1372.photobucket.com/user/cew810/slideshow/Luxury%20Start
    Add http: and two backslashes
    s1372.photobucket.com/user/cew810/library/Luxury%20Start
    My profile pic is the outside view.
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @Candy810 - LOL...I got it to work. Works without the http:// actually! :smile: I like the lines on your house. Your kitchen is great and I like how you added the bits of details in there. I like your upper balconies/patios and the exterior is really well done! Great use of cabinets for the computer area.

BTW, I "liked" each of your posts so you can get picture posting access faster! :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Luxury Starter is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it ! It looks very nice how you have done the windows in the build. Very nice curved patio and porch! The roofing looks great! The plant in the indoors entry area is nice for sims to see when entering the home. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seat in the front porch, enjoying being outdoors in the air. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The island sink and bar stool counter is great! The fruit bowl and knife set on the counters and the hanging pots over the counter are nice kitchen touches. The kitchen wall pattern looks nice. Sims will enjoy having the sunlight coming in through the windows there whilst cooking meals or sitting on the stools at the counter dining. The yellow colour of the stools adds a nice look to the area. Very nice living room area! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets around the tv. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there on the seats watching tv. The patterned fkoor mat looks nice there and the butterfly photo that you have placed on the table behind the sofa is very nice for sims to see when coming to sit and watch tv. Great back patio for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meal at the table, enjoying being in the outdoors air. Nice study table nook area in the office. It looks great how you have used the curved counter. Sims will enjoy sitting at the having a read of a book or using a computer, and the candles on the shelf are nice for sims to see whilst studying there. Very nice dining area. It looks nice the type of dining seats that you have used there which suits the type of home, and the floor mat that you have placed under the table adds a nice look to the area. The flowers on the table are nice for sims to see whilst dining there. The master bedroom is nice. The orange flowers picture on the wall is sunny and nice for sims to see when they wake up in the mornings.
    It is a great home! :)
    Haha you're awesome ! Thanks for doing that ! I love downloading lots from other builders but I'm always taking ideas and making them my own. I hope to add some more in the near future!
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I "liked" that post too! :)
    5sXtTqH.png
    Thanks so much @rosemow ! You spotted all the details I wanted to emphasize !
    Yay!!! I've been upgraded to member AND got the 4 year badge! Although I've been playing since the beginning
  • opod67opod67 Posts: 126 Member
    Beautiful home!
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg