Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Lottery - We have a winner

KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
edited October 2014 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Hey everyone and welcome to my first lottery!

So last year I won a code for a digital download of Seasons on Simension . Since I already owned this EP I didn't really know what to do with it and eventually forgot about it. Yesterday it came back to my mind and I thought "Why not host a lottery?"
So here we go!

All you have to do to enter is fill out the entry form down below. This lottery is only for people who do not own Seasons. No nominations, please. Also keep in mind that it's a digital download, so if you want a disc this lottery is not for you.

Entry Form
Name:
Sims 3 Page:
What is your favorite season? Why?

This lottery will run for a week.
Deadline: Friday, October 17th, 12 pm CEST.
I will use random.org to choose a winner.

Good luck everyone!

NOTE: If you win, you will receive your code by email.
It is possible that the code won't work anymore but I doubt it.
Please call me Caro :)
My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

Post edited by KleineMuff on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Entries:

1. LlamaBodhi
    2. tombwriter
    3. izaap
    4. burtnick
    5. MightyMidgetMage
    6. TheSimDion
    7. Kgaff
    8. Shaliny1997
    9. jojo784379
    10. wakawakachic101
    11. aud87
    12. LaurT1977
    13. cloudfan75

Winner:

1zfl8j4.jpg

Congratulations MightyMidgetMage!
    Post edited by KleineMuff on

• Options
    And we're open :)

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    How nice, Caro! I already have Seasons -- but good luck to everyone who would like to win it!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    I hope there is still anyone out there who do not own Seasons by now. :)

• Options
    brandi22brandi22 Posts: 3,949 Member
    @KleineMuff - This is very nice of you! :blush: I already have it, but good luck to those who enter to get Seasons! It is a fun EP. :)
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/view-wishlist/koYQDL6TzKT18Z3EiX.RDw--
    To see my Sims, Builds, etc Click "My Studio":
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    SimsikeikoSimsikeiko Posts: 169 Member
    edited October 2014
    I already have Seasons but is a great idea! :D

Good luck everyone! B)
  • Options
    SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    I already have Seasons, but I wanted to thank you for being so generous and to wish all the contestants good luck!
  • Options
    Thank you all for stopping by :)
    I hope there will be people joining though xD

• Options
    LlamaBodhiLlamaBodhi Posts: 38 Member
    edited October 2014
    Hi! I am very new to Sims (just purchased the game TBH). I have tried to figure how to post my Sims 3 page but it says I can not yet because I am a new member. :| But if it helps it is the same Username as here. As for the question of favorite season I must say that is difficult to select just one as there are many aspects of each distinct season that are quite beautiful and wonderful in their own context. (Of course there will always be the too hot, too cold, too wet, too much snow syndromes about lol ). But with all that said I believe in the end I would choose the Spring as it is the rebirth, the renewal, the wonderful symbolism of the new life emerging.
    Name: Craig
    *sorry had to edit to add name forget that part*
    Post edited by LlamaBodhi on
  • Options
    tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    i guess i'll try my luck ...

Name: Alicia
    Sims 3 Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tombwriter
    What is your favorite season? Why? : My favorite season would probably have to be : Autumn/Fall. Even though im a summer baby, i absolutely DESPISE the heat. And although i was born and raised in NYC, im a punk when it comes to being in the cold. So autumn is the perfect balance between the two. A 60 degree-- breezy and sunny day, with clouds in the sky is PERFECT for me. And more than anything, my toddler is a November baby, so that just confirms my choice, LOL!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THAT ENTERS!! :)
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • Options
    Yay first entries :D
    @LlamaBodhi you could post the link without the https but I already found you :)

• Options
    LlamaBodhiLlamaBodhi Posts: 38 Member
    Ok thank you. As I said am rather unfamiliar with things @EA as only been with game/company for about 2-3 days now.
  • Options
    izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    Wow this is cool, it would be great :)

Name: Iza
    Sims 3 Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/izaap
    What is your favorite season? Why?: spring, for sure! I love the melting snow and the first flowers enjoying the sun rays. The sheep and cows that can finely go outside and jump around in a crazy way. Oh, I'm almost sad now that spring is so far away now :( But experiencing spring trough the Sims would be a comfort ;)

Anyway, good luck with your give away! ^^
  • Options
    burtnickburtnick Posts: 489 Member
    edited October 2014
    Name: burtnick
    Sims 3 Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/burtnick
    What is your favorite season? Why? Autumn, definitely. School starts up again, and while I've graduated now, I always loved school - and my youngest sister just started kindergarten, and I'm so happy to see her making friends her age and getting outside each day and just being happier and more lively all the time. I was born toward the end of September, exactly on my due date, which was also my brother's due date a year later, so there's two birthdays to celebrate in one month, which is always fun. Then a few weeks after is Thanksgiving, Canadian-style, and turkey is one of my absolute favourite foods. And Halloween, my all-time favourite holiday by a landslide, is next, and I get to load up on candy, which would replace turkey as my favourite food if you could really consider candy a food.
    There's nothing bad about autumn at all, if you ask me. Tim Hortons and Starbucks make the best drinks and cookies this time of year, stores have the best smelling soaps and candles and food, I get to wear sweaters all the time and I generally love the colours and styles most people wear in fall over other seasons, there are trees everywhere in my city so it's absolutely gorgeous, I get to try new recipes with my favourite spices and foods, the moon is beautiful in the fall - a couple days ago it was a blood moon - and the weather is perfect. I can't stand hot or super-sunny weather at all, but snowy temperatures are inconvenient. Towards the end of the season, anticipation for Christmas is just getting started, and there's so much fresh produce to eat, and Thanksgiving leftovers for weeks. It's just the best.
    Edit: forgot to mention also - I love family gatherings, and my brother's birthday in September marks the start of a long run of them.

Seasons is my most-wanted EP, you are awesome for hosting this lottery!
  • Options
    Thank you for entering :)

• Options
    MightyMidgetMageMightyMidgetMage Posts: 39 Member
    Name: Tracy
    Sims 3 Page: mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/MightyMidgetMage

What is your favorite season? Why? Summer, without a doubt. Not only am I a summer baby, but I think I have to be the oddest girl out there. My husband teases me about having lizard DNA floating around somewhere. Unlike him, I seem to be cold blooded so the hotter it is outside, the happier I seem to be.
  • Options
    Welcome to the new members :)

• Options
    TheSimDionTheSimDion Posts: 234 Member
    edited October 2014
    Name: Dion
    Sims 3 Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/TheSimDion
    What is your favorite season? Why? I like fall because it isn't too hot or too cold. It also looks really pretty in the afternoon and I don't have to wear my jacket or a coat when I go outside. Fall is also the season of my birthday.
  • Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    Entry Form

Name: Kgaff

Sims 3 Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kgaff

Since I grew up in Southern California where there really aren't true seasons, I mean really 85 degrees on Christmas doesn't really say winter now, I enjoy all the seasons now that I live in the mid-west. But, that being said, I really do enjoy spring the most. The warmer and longer days mean I can soon get out into the garden and enjoy longer walks with the dog.
  • Options
    shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Entry Form
    Name: Shaliny1997
    Sims 3 Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/shaliny1997
    I enjoy spring the most because the days are warm but not too hot, there are often sunny days and you can go out without a jacket ;) Spring is also the season in which many flowers bloom and the gardens are all colorful; Then it's also the season of my birthday :)
  • Options
    Updated to here.

• Options
    jojo784379jojo784379 Posts: 256 Member
    Thanks SO much for hosting this, it's very kind of you!

Entry Form
    Name: jojo784379
    Sims 3 page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/jojo784379
    What's your favorite season and why:
    My favorite season is Spring because it's just really beautiful with all the new leaves and flowers, and because all the snow is beginning to melt from a LONG winter season in Michigan (which I hate, lol), and the temperature is just perfect!
  • Options
    wakawakachic101wakawakachic101 Posts: 14 New Member
    Name: wakawakachic101 (Zahra)
    Sims page: mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/wakawakachic101
    Favourite Season: Fall/Autumn It is legit the most beautiful, its not to cold but not to hot.Its the season of Halloween which is just amazing; Also outside everything is so cozy, wearing woolly items, the orange and yellow everywhere- the crunching of leaves! New fall based yankee candle scents :p .But .. yeah i just think its gorgeous.

Thank you for this opportunity! xxx
  • Options
    Woohoo 10 entries :D

• Options
    aud87aud87 Posts: 364 Member
    Entry Form
    Name: aud87
    Sims 3 Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/aud87
    What is your favorite season? Why?: This is a difficult question, there are things I like about every season, but would have to go with Autumn. It's not too hot and not too cold and the changing leaves are really pretty. Fashion-wise, I can wear my sweaters, vests and boots and then near the end of the season, there's the first snowfall (hopefully) and the build up to Christmas which for me, is one of the best times of year.