Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New challenge idea - "Chaos Central - Free Will Reigns"

So, I’ve been thinking about an idea for a Sims 4 ‘challenge’ - not sure if it will really qualify as a challenge or not.

Move 8 unrelated Sims into a house.

Each of the eight Sims should have one unpleasant trait - mean, hot headed, evil, insane….

All eight Sims may become employed.

So where’s the twist? Each of the eight Sims can be told what to do next a maximum of two times a day. One and only one of those can be related to their job or aspiration. The other can be whatever else you want or need:
  1. repair things
  2. cook a meal
  3. start a conversation

Winning the challenge - one Sim manages to top their career or finish their aspiration tasks.

Losing the challenge - more than 4 of them die.

Thoughts, comments are welcome
My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)

Comments

• j0nathanhj0nathanh Posts: 115 Member
    Sounds like a good idea!

My Sims seem to just take care of themselves though when I'm not controlling them, they either eat, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 or get in bed lol. It'd be interesting to see what else they'd get up to though, who they would make friends with and what their hobbies would become.

Have you give it a try? I'd love to hear how it progresses :)
  • KaleniyaKaleniya Posts: 168 Member
    That's what I pretty much do with all but one of my sims in a single family. In the ISBI (I'm surrounded by idiots) challenge you're only allowed to touch/control your main Sim. The rest of them are on their own and it's really funny to see what they get into on their own.

Sounds like it will be very, very busy in your house with all of your eight adults running around though. I'd love to hear how things are going in your game too.
    2cdygqq.jpg

My ISBI forum thread; here
  • Nicarra60Nicarra60 Posts: 2,916 Member
    The idea has roots in both the ISBI challenge and the Asylum challenge.

The main difference is that you do control all of them but only twice a day max. I expect them to mostly take care of themselves but if you choose a bunch of anti-social traits, there should be a lot of action.

And whether you can get any of them to the top of their career or finish the aspiration - of even a single Sim with that is a question.
    My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)