Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WoW a lot of new content

valairia1valairia1 Posts: 100 Member
I am a big fan of Mod the sims, but after several years of spotty additions to the lots content it seems to have blossomed. I am seeing on the sims 4 that people are going back to sims 2 I think it has to do with the ultimate online content. It is great to see so many new houses and stuff in mod the sims. So I wonder how many people are relearning and re loving sims 2. I never stopped loving it.
The author of The Student Librarian for sale at Amazon. Keep watching for more up coming novels.

Comments

• djaygamerdjaygamer Posts: 196 Member
    which website is this are you talking about? would love to download some stuff to liven up my sims 2 game
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    djaygamer wrote: »
    which website is this are you talking about? would love to download some stuff to liven up my sims 2 game

I think valairia1 means the following website...enjoy :D

http://modthesims.info/browse.php?gs=1
  • BernardDBernardD Posts: 277 Member
    I went back to TS2 when the offered up the Ultimate Collection. I only stopped playing TS2 when my old computer bit the dust. I only moved the TS3 after playing The Sims Medieval. I always missed building lots in TS2 and playing multiple households at the same time. I never played Veronaville either, so I am having lots of fun with them. I also prefer TS2 Uni to TS3.
  • GummiBearxGummiBearx Posts: 317 Member
    TS2 was always my favorite, and just a few days ago a friend of my friend let me download her ultimate collection and I am still freaking out xD I don't want to play TS3 or TS4 at all right now.
    2m2dkr9.jpg