Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zodiac Signs and traits

Please bring them back in the game,i would like to see more advanced traits for each zodiac sign and focus on their characteristics more.
Gold Saint of Pisces
nlaauh.jpg

Comments

• NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    don't know, i like zodiac sign but in oldest games they were pretty useless, so if they put zodiac they have to put something real good, because to put only for ''decoration'' like oldest games, it seems pointless.
  • PiscesCardinalePiscesCardinale Posts: 108 Member
    NADYSOPHIE wrote: »
    don't know, i like zodiac sign but in oldest games they were pretty useless, so if they put zodiac they have to put something real good, because to put only for ''decoration'' like oldest games, it seems pointless.
    yeah i agree they where useless,it should have an specific impact on the sim character.
    Gold Saint of Pisces
    nlaauh.jpg
  • Biggos6Biggos6 Posts: 412 Member
    They could be added with Horoscopes and if Seasons were to be added, they could be attached to Seasons, otherwise add them as a dating eleement (compatibiel zodiac signs in Late Night allowed for a quick boost in relationship)
  • YumengYumeng Posts: 116 Member
    I hope they make 48 signs correspond to 48 traits, and 1st & 2nd & 3rd Trait correspond to Sun & Moon & Rising Sign. For example, if a Sim is born on the first day, then he is a Pisces-Aries, if on the second day, then a Aries I, if on the third day, then a Aries II, if on the fourth day, then a Aries III, if on the fifth day, then a Aries-Taurus, if on the sixth day, then a Taurus I, if on the seventh day, then a Taurus II, and so on. 48 signs are real, Pisces I is different from Aquarius-Pisces & Pisces II & Pisces III & Pisces-Aries.
    We need the function of zodiac signs, half-tile walls, prominent window sills, inverted half walls, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken) and rotating objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation).
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey! It's cool you want to talk about this however this thread has been inactive for quite some time unfortunately so I'm going to close it off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top