Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

update on Sims 4 premium service

Just had this email, no surprises there!

Bonjour,

Vous recevez cet email car vous avez une pré-commande du jeu "Les Sims 4 Premium Service", hors la date de sortie vient d'être passée en "inconnue" de la part de l'éditeur. Nous n'avons pour le moment aucune nouvelle date, même si les estimations disent "2014". Dans l'état actuel des choses, votre pré-commande est conservée juqu'à une livaison des jeux, mais vous pouvez à tout moment et sans aucune attente effectuer une annulation de cette dernière en cliquant simplement sur le bouton dédié, disponible dans votre historique d'achat.

Dès que nous avons plus d'information concernant le service premium des Sims 4, on le postera sur facebook.

Cordialement

Instant Gaming

I don't actually speak any French as it happens but I do know how to google

hello,
You are receiving this email because you have a pre-order of the game "The Sims 4 Premium Service" off the release date has been passed as "unknown" on the part of the publisher. We have currently no new date, although estimates say "2014." In the present state of things, your pre-order is preserved juqu'à a livaison games, but you can at any time, without waiting to make a cancellation of the latter by simply clicking the dedicated button, available in your history purchase.

As soon as we have more information about the premium service Sims 4, we will post on facebook.

kind regards

instant Gaming

Comments

• colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Sounds like a phishing email...

There is no word about the premium subscription. If there was going to be one, then I would imagine that the Gallery would be advertising it and counting down until it is released.
  • litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    its not a phishing email lol. Instant Gaming are updating me on my purchase.
  • FriedCawfeeFriedCawfee Posts: 195 Member
    what do you get with this premium service?
    Playing the Sims since 2001.
    edited October 2014
    simgurugraham posted some info on it once, but I don't have the link now maybe someone else does. No one knows for certain what the premium service will be until EA make an official announcement, but it will most likely include early access to new content.

The reason I decided to pre order form the French site is because I will get it at 50% off the price. Im not entirely sure this site was supposed to be selling it yet, but they had it up so I got it
  • JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    So you've preordered premium service there?
    Sacrilege! :p
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    So you've preordered premium service there?
    Sacrilege! :p

Shouldn't that be sacre bleu!
  • b1the1changeb1the1change Posts: 57 Member
    Is this the last update you've gotten? I would be 🐸🐸🐸🐸... I'm kinda 🐸🐸🐸🐸 for you. Spending your money and they still haven't even made an announcement recognizing it
    2421.jpeg?1444092538102
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Wait, why is it in French if you don't speak it? Just curious. And I think I've seen a similar email from someone who also pre-ordered, but in English.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Is this the last update you've gotten? I would be 🐸🐸🐸🐸... I'm kinda 🐸🐸🐸🐸 for you. Spending your money and they still haven't even made an announcement recognizing it

its a pre order, I don't pay till I get it