Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

weird routing issues -.-"

is anyone experiencing this??
theres not much problem with the ground floor but the upper floors gosh! :s

say i have 2 kitchens, 1 on the 1st floor and another on ground. My sim would prep the dish on the 1st floor then cook it on the second. They also like to randomly sit everywhere else BUT the dining table. (seem to like sitting at bars/bar stools) :(

and the most annoying issue of all.

they like to wash their dishes in the effing toilet! (on another floor!!) so frustratingggggggg :s
Happiness!
j9pm6g.gif

Comments

• MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    In my one large house, they seem to prefer eating on bar stools, probably because they are in the kitchen. If I want them to sit at the dining table, I have to direct one to sit there, then direct another to go talk to that one. Either than, or physically move the serving dish into the dining room.

They do tend to wander up to the second and third floor bathrooms to wash dishes. One SimGuru said they are coded to prefer in-cabinet sinks for washing dishes (which the game developers assumed most people would use in kitchens) rather than free-standing sinks (which the game developers assumed most people would use in bathrooms). However, my mansion has in-counter sinks in all the bathrooms. I have no clue why sometimes they'll go all the way to the third floor and sometimes they'll just go to the kitchen sink. Silly Sims.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    You can'have two kitchens. Well you can but you can't get them to be logical about it. Just like in Sims 1 and 2 and 3.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek