Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I don't even (Questions and long talking about buckets)

SirCumberbatchSirCumberbatch Posts: 377 Member
I have to complain about something, then I have a quick question. I'll complain first, since it's longer, and my question is probably something I could have googled. Skip to the bottom for questions.

Someone decided to make a page about one of my forums, which was simply requesting non shiny CC. So I got bored and googled my username because why not, and I saw that someone actually made a page thing about me.

I was shocked so I decided to read it out of boredom. And here comes the complaining(if you want to call it that). I see your how you get dented bucket out of his face. I won't get all defensive and be like,"WHY YOU CALL MY BABY BENEDICT A DENTED BUCKET YOU [Insulting Bad Name]!" He does have quite a rigid face. There are differences.

Dented Bucket:
Dented-Bucket.jpg

Benedict Cumberbatch:
ID1.jpg

To the page writer, you have seen some buckets, son. If you see a bucket that looks like a person you should go call the police.

I am not actually offended. I find it funny that they compare people to buckets. Where do you get that idea in the first place? Do you look at buckets and say,"Aye, this bucket looks like my grand pop!"

I just had to get this off of my mind by wasting my time and complaining about buckets.

And the quick question(s):

How long do zombie effects last? I accidently turned someone into a zombie and then they bit me.

How do I bite other people with a werewolf or vampire? Is there an option somewhere? I can't find it under the special werewolf category.

Sorry if I wasted your time. I just had to say it.

Edit:Links don't work so go look up SirCumberbatch is clearly not a R.E.M fan if your curious.
tumblr_m4xgcv68oS1rogkjio1_500.gif
Post edited by SirCumberbatch on

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    LOL! I think you're supposed to feel flattered and honored that you were mentioned on the blog in question, so it sounds like you're taking this the right way. Some of what they cover there is actually on the mark or close enough to it, but quite a bit of what they write about is not really meant to be taken seriously. I've had some rather odd things posted about me personally there (as if they know anything about the "real" me) and my online forum persona over the years. :)

More info about zombies that might be helpful: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Zombie

Vampire and werewolf bites require a high relationship score with the target. Werewolves also require a high Lycanthropy skill (it's a hidden skill) before that one shows up under Special, so your sim has to do a lot werewolfy things to get to that stage. The Alpha Wolf LTR can help as well.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Without mods I think the moodlet lasts 12 hours?
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • SirCumberbatchSirCumberbatch Posts: 377 Member
    Thank you guys. I got Supernatural a few days ago, and I don't really know much about the creatures and how they work.
    tumblr_m4xgcv68oS1rogkjio1_500.gif
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I never thought I would even like the occult in SN. It was one of those EPs I picked up for $6 or something on a holiday sale and figured if I liked the objects and other stuff that came with it, then it would be worth it. But one day I forced myself to create a household of one each of vamp, faerie, witch, and werewolf (all teens) to learn a bit more about their skills and how they progress through adulthood. They each grew on me in different ways and now I treat them all sort of like misunderstood minorities within my main ongoing game. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net