Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WANTED: Handsome eligible Bachelor Sim for my lonely broken-hearted Sim

Comments

• Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    @claritysf
    Wow there are some total creepers in that house . thats a little scary but makes for a great story . loving it so far
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    edited October 2014
    *Facepalm sigh* Devin you had one job man!!! You could of at least pretended to want to put him out lol.
    This is really awesome though. Looking forward to more hilarity, drama, and tears... So many tears.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    *Facepalm sigh* Devin you had one job man!!! You could of at least pretended to want to put him out lol.
    This is really awesome though. Looking forward to more hilarity, drama, and tears... So many tears.

I am sad because after this offense, we'll never be bros :(
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    rooroomay1509rooroomay1509 Posts: 2,693 Member
    Ryan is not a creeper, just saying! :|

He is new to this kind of place. In his country, they never somehow lit themselves on fire lol, so he wasn't sure about what to do about that scene right there. I promise he isn't a creeper though. xD

I should know, he was in my TS2 game and re-made in TS3 to now TS4...I hope he isn't hiding anything....but I doubt it! o_o :D
  • Options
    MadarasQueenMadarasQueen Posts: 544 Member
    sorry me selfish with my bachelors :P but I wish her luck lmao!
  • Options
    Ryan is not a creeper, just saying! :|

He is new to this kind of place. In his country, they never somehow lit themselves on fire lol, so he wasn't sure about what to do about that scene right there. I promise he isn't a creeper though. xD

I should know, he was in my TS2 game and re-made in TS3 to now TS4...I hope he isn't hiding anything....but I doubt it! o_o :D

You keep telling yourself that .

On a side note i cant wait to see what Jimmy does to....i mean with some of his housemates
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    This is very interesting! lol
    He/Him
  • Options
    Crackseed wrote: »

*Hangs head shamefully but then raises it in confidence*
    As Plumbob as my witness Devin is going make that offense right. Well try anyway, that man is a mystery.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options

*Hangs head shamefully but then raises it in confidence*
    As Plumbob as my witness Devin is going make that offense right. Well try anyway, that man is a mystery.

*does the complicated hand shake with the "pssh" over shoulder hand motion like Fresh Prince used to do* You can be my brother from another mother in this whole mess and even if you win the foxy Scarlette's affections, I'll be your wingman maverick.
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    @Crackseed Take note they said plumbob and not the Watcher . that means they're lying
  • Options
    @Crackseed Take note they said plumbob and not the Watcher . that means they're lying

I'd rather the devil I know about than the one who looks like he'd stab me in my sleep with a dull spoon *eyes @Coffeefreak4Life's manitar*
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options

I'd rather the devil I know about than the one who looks like he'd stab me in my sleep with a dull spoon *eyes @Coffeefreak4Life's manitar*

Oh please I use sporks not dull spoo..... Um I mean uh um* looks around * i think i see someone waving to me over there bye
  • Options

Oh please I use sporks not dull spoo..... Um I mean uh um* looks around * i think i see someone waving to me over there bye

zrkryto.png
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    OMG! Looks like things are off to a...Hot...start! XD Nothing says male bonding like having to put out a burning roomie! ;)
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    Where's Gil?

He didn't make the cut?

Awwwww poor baby. :(

I think you're sim is in Oasis Springs. (house two)

He/Him
  • Options
    claritysfclaritysf Posts: 384 Member
    edited October 2014
    Lol!! OMG! Your comments are cracking me up! :D

@SelenaGrey – Gil definitely made the cut, He’s just living in house 2. The fire happened in house 1. :)

Scarlette: All dressed and ready to meet the boys.

53f74948-a9f3-4dbf-8f49-00a2fe1360ec.png

House 1 is her first stop. Here’s a shot of the first group of 8 men waiting for her arrival in the livingroom.

71dfd897-a792-4aaa-955b-cbf7d68f49df.png

I love how they’re all getting along so well…I feel like the fire situation broke the ice and bonded them…
    That won’t last very long…. ;)
    tumblr_mackehc6CQ1qgi6ty.gif
  • Options
    Are they REALLY getting along or are they just pretending ?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    @claritysf - Your masterful ways are riveting and we demandses more.

Edit: @Coffeefreak4Life - I'll wait till you're not looking and strike first >:)
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    claritysf wrote: »
    Lol!! OMG! Your comments are cracking me up! :D

@SelenaGrey – Gil definitely made the cut, He’s just living in house 2. The fire happened in house 1.

Scarlette: All dressed and ready to meet the boys.

53f74948-a9f3-4dbf-8f49-00a2fe1360ec.png

House 1 is her first stop. Here’s a shot of the first group of 8 men waiting for her arrival in the livingroom.

71dfd897-a792-4aaa-955b-cbf7d68f49df.png

I love how they’re all getting along so well…I feel like the fire situation broke the ice and bonded them…
    That won’t last very long…. ;)

Looks like you are having lots of fun!

He/Him
  • Options

Edit: @Coffeefreak4Life - I'll wait till you're not looking and strike first >:)

HAHA you just try it ! with as alert and over hyper as i am being on a constant Caffeine high you'll never match my speed
  • Options

HAHA you just try it ! with as alert and over hyper as i am being on a constant Caffeine high you'll never match my speed

t4JNpbq.gif
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    This is off to a hilarious start! Leave it to Crack to start himself on fire. XD
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options

t4JNpbq.gif

Exactly
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    ZhakiraP wrote: »
    And I managed to download a few great looking sims. I won´t tell you who is in my game or what you will be doing :p

But thanks :D

cw7h5.jpg

>:)
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    katoregama wrote: »
    Lol. This Bachelor challenge is great. I'm kind of sad I didn't submit Maddox Redria.

No offense to any submissions, they all have their charms, but Devin Winslow has my vote.

How did I not respond to this? Thanks, glad to see he has a fan.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png