Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Collaboration, Any chance? Would Be Cool

JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
If there was an option to share a lot or build with someone I think my builds would benefit from aquifier doing my roofs, and any one of you talented people furnishing my empty boxes.

Comments

• aquiliferaquilifer Posts: 206 Member
    JBEAR1 wrote: »
    If there was an option to share a lot or build with someone I think my builds would benefit from aquifier doing my roofs, and any one of you talented people furnishing my empty boxes.

Can I do your spelling, too? :) A - Q - U - I - L - I - F - E - R

Now I fee like a cheerleader. Though I will say, I appreciate the cheering you frequently do for my roofing.

. . . I do enjoy roofing . . . and ellipses. . . .

Aquilifer / Dracifer
  • JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    ;) I should be careful what I wish for. Someone on the forum asked me to do their roofing. I'm no roofer lol but it went well. I guess you could say collaboration achieved. Not quite what I had in mind though.
  • RavensHrtRavensHrt Posts: 155 Member
    *sneaks in and looks at JBEAR1* mhmm t'was me who needed help with a roof... I'm horrible at them and you underestimate your talent JBEAR
    RavensHrt Gallery Link

My Sims 4 Games Owned
    ravenshrt_gamepack_zpscyv4apsz.png
  • JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    Hmm, maybe its practice but I try to have a flat roof whenever I can lol. Glad to help.
  • aquiliferaquilifer Posts: 206 Member
    I get more and more intrigued by the idea of collaboration all the time. I'll never stop building castles, but it's fun to be challenged by someone else's ideas, too. I think it would be fantastic to see what @Larifari2009 and I could come up with together, in particular.
  • DieterPrivateDieterPrivate Posts: 459 Member
    I think collaboration would be very nice and cool, but there need to be rules. I would see such collaboration like this:
    • There is some concept of what to build
    • The first person creates the shell, or part of shell
    • The second person creates other part of shell
    • The third person creates some interior rooms
    • The fourth person creates other rooms
    • The fifth person create the garden

All of this can be in any order, and if you start with a team, you could have x builds for x team members. This way, everyone will have made each part once, but in different builds. Let me know if anyone wants to do this to come up with actual rules and guidelines.