Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best looking EA/Maxis created SIM?

Okay, I have to say that they’re getting better at making good looking townies.

Don Lothario is actually pretty handsome as far as Sims are concerned. (Although he needs to lose that backwards baseball cap that he sports in the gym. They’re channeling Jersey shore a little too much there…)

As far as the BEST looking EA/Maxis created Sim I feel like Bella Goth wins though, Hands down. Sims 1 she was really just a pile of pixels in a bright red dress, She started looking better in Sims 2. In Sims 3 she was a round faced pudgy child (way too pale in my opinion)

But Bella Goth is positively STUNNING in this game. When she saunters into the room, the other Sims take notice. ;)

09-23-14_12-23nbspAM-4.png

Who do YOU think is the best looking Sim townie?
tumblr_mackehc6CQ1qgi6ty.gif

Comments

• YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    Bella Goth <3
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm gonna go with Zoe Patel. She's gorgeous!

Edit: I found this picture of her on the internet:

zoe_patel_zps42cdab93.png
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    Kai Kahue.
  • LokiSimsiesLokiSimsies Posts: 1,912 Member
    Nik24X7 wrote: »

Agree, she makes a great best friend. All my female Sims will find her and Summer and become best friends with both of them.

I like Chuck for males.
  • jmac2727jmac2727 Posts: 306 Member
    Liberty Lee
  • claritysfclaritysf Posts: 384 Member
    edited October 2014
    @nik24X7 - Zoe is definitely pretty. She was one of the first Sims that came to visit when I first loaded up the game. She became my Sim’s best friend and still is.

Zoe_Patel.png

@pguida - Kai is the trainer for one of my Sims at the gym. Been hoping that would blossom into romance. He’s also a looker. ;)

[IMG]http://🐸🐸🐸🐸.ggpht.com/-XBnZ32wU2Bw/U9JYtDSbDQI/AAAAAAAAYeI/N8wvOF1Gf2E/s0/TS4CAS%2525202014-07-25%25252013-04-09-36.png[/IMG]
  • RufaceRuface Posts: 78 Member
    I think I might be a bit of a sucker for Eliza Pancakes. She's so cute, it's such a shame she's so... Obnoxious?
    Ruface wrote: »
    I think I might be a bit of a sucker for Eliza Pancakes. She's so cute, it's such a shame she's so... Obnoxious?
    I posted in another thread that Don Lothario showed up to welcome them to the neighborhood. Bob went out for a jog while Eliza entertained Don in the bedroom. I do like Eliza but she's a bit high-strung, whereas Bob is quite a slacker. We'll see whether or not I keep those two together.

edited October 2014

Haha! Agreed!

@lokisimsies Chuck is good looking but a little scary because he’s hot headed. He blew up at my Sim in the gym. I just panned away for a second and suddenly he was all up in her face. I missed what it was that set him off, but now I keep my distance. Lol

The-Sims-4-Chuck-Mad.png

@jmac2727 I agree that Liberty is totally cute

130px-0,431,7,388-Liberty_Lee.jpg

I posted in another thread that Don Lothario showed up to welcome them to the neighborhood. Bob went out for a jog while Eliza entertained Don in the bedroom. I do like Eliza but she's a bit high-strung, whereas Bob is quite a slacker. We'll see whether or not I keep those two together.

Eliza and Don Lothario lol! That's an unlikely match. When Bob returned did he show any indication that he suspected foul play? ;)

claritysf wrote: »

Eliza and Don Lothario lol! That's an unlikely match. When Bob returned did he show any indication that he suspected foul play? ;)
    Nope. As he entered the house, Don was coming down the stairs. I guess he didn't figure it out. So much for "smarter Sims".
    @Nik24X7 - Or maybe Don is just THAT slick ;) lol
  • snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited October 2014

@pguida - Kai is the trainer for one of my Sims at the gym. Been hoping that would blossom into romance. He’s also a looker. ;)

[IMG]http://🐸🐸🐸🐸.ggpht.com/-XBnZ32wU2Bw/U9JYtDSbDQI/AAAAAAAAYeI/N8wvOF1Gf2E/s0/TS4CAS%2525202014-07-25%25252013-04-09-36.png[/IMG]
    [/quote]

pguida, one of my Sims just married him. He is quite well built! It sure took time to make that relationship take hold, though. But, I LIKE that! The relationships actually take time to build in this game and it's really refreshing that friends and romance can be at different emotional levels.

edited October 2014
    claritysf wrote: »

Haha! Agreed!

@lokisimsies Chuck is good looking but a little scary because he’s hot headed. He blew up at my Sim in the gym. I just panned away for a second and suddenly he was all up in her face. I missed what it was that set him off, but now I keep my distance. Lol

The-Sims-4-Chuck-Mad.png

@jmac2727 I agree that Liberty is totally cute

130px-0,431,7,388-Liberty_Lee.jpg

It's the gym.

They must all pop steroids before going in there.

I cannot send a Sim to the gym without them getting very angry at somebody. In my games; they are always full of mean, evil, hot heads that love to mouth off at everybody.

ETA: He still looks cute, rage face and all....lol.

It's the gym.

They must all pop steroids before going in there.

I cannot send a Sim to the gym without them getting very angry at somebody. In my games; they are always full of mean, evil, hot heads that love to mouth off at everybody.

ETA: He still looks cute, rage face and all....lol.

LOL! :D

I agree, The gym is a scary place hahaha! Best looking Sims hang out there though. Good place to swoop in and snatch up a mate. ;)
  • CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    Bella is pretty high up there but the remade Nancy Landgraab. Woof. WOOF I say.
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
    edited October 2014
    lol!! Nancy is the one Sim that I haven't had much contact with. Most likely because she's so wealthy and living in her mansion up in the hills. She's not going to slum it with my dirt poor Sims.

I just looked up a picture online, Yeah, she's a looker. Way better looking than the homely Nancy Landgraab in Sims 3. Now she even has Knee high boots! :O
  • MonaLisaJonesMonaLisaJones Posts: 126 Member
    lol @Crackseed

I think Bella is absolutely stunning too. Zoe Patel is adorable - her walk just cracks me up every time. She became the spouse in my I'm Surrounded by Idiots challenge and I can't wait to post some pics of her and the family!
  • sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    Don Lothario will always have a special place in my Sim-heart. He was my favorite Sim in TS2. But...Bella Goth is just gorgeous. I like to Cas Edit premades just a touch, but when I get to Bella, I don't do anything to her. I didn't even change her eye color.
    Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush

• Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    Bella, Zoe, and Dina are all lookers. I love the carp outta' Bella, I always have. But, I honestly think she has some competition with Zoe! Dayum.
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • MadarasQueenMadarasQueen Posts: 544 Member
    Chuck Cenzo & Zoe Patel...plus they are a couple in my game :) Bella & Mortimer are actually good looking sims as well...they are perfect!
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member

Yeah Zoe is beautiful and she is a friend of my couple Sims too. She always shows up at breakfast so we all eat together. Fun times.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png

Yeah Zoe is beautiful and she is a friend of my couple Sims too. She always shows up at breakfast so we all eat together. Fun times.

So....you're saying she's mooching them for breakfast?

*lol*
  • MadarasQueenMadarasQueen Posts: 544 Member

So....you're saying she's mooching them for breakfast?

*lol*

speaking of Zoe was cooking breakfast once and she caught fire luckily her man Chuck managed to extinguish her a long with the stove XD good lord..girl is clumsy
  • MissLaraeMissLarae Posts: 215 Member
    pguida wrote: »
    Kai Kahue.

I agree! My avatar is married to him.