Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Newest The Sims 4 Creations Here!

Comments

• MarslakooMarslakoo Posts: 35 Member
    Is it allowed to post again my castle with my own pics? :confused: I do not want to flood the topic with the same stuff, just a bit sad about the total number of downloads. :disappointed: However I finally managed to get promoted to a full member so maybe some of my own pics would draw more attention on to it. :smile: Or maybe I should face the fact that my building is not good at all or maybe I used too much additional expansions even though I tried to keep the number around 2-3. :pensive:
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Great little bungalo Archer_Girl, fav'd.
    masajo wrote: »
    Beautiful interiors, fav'd.

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    MeaganJo wrote: »
    masajo wrote: »
    Beautiful interiors, fav'd.

Many thanks @MeaganJo very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Marslakoo wrote: »
    Is it allowed to post again my castle with my own pics? :confused: I do not want to flood the topic with the same stuff, just a bit sad about the total number of downloads. :disappointed: However I finally managed to get promoted to a full member so maybe some of my own pics would draw more attention on to it. :smile: Or maybe I should face the fact that my building is not good at all or maybe I used too much additional expansions even though I tried to keep the number around 2-3. :pensive:

Hello @Marslakoo :) Congratulations on becoming a full member! It would be very nice if you would like to post some of your own pictures of your castle. I will look forward to seeing them :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    MDianaSanders Beautiful sweetie. Oaklands @masajo is very beautiful dear. @Archer_Girl beautiful and neat sweetie. @Marslakoo we would love to see more pic's dear. By all means share share that's what this thread is about. Thank you all for sharing here with the community!
  • SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    @masajo That's amazing... I love what you did with the plants, and the little pathway. :love:

Here's a house I built for my newly weds
    ts4_x64_2016_08_13_16_43_48_75_by_tysika-dadwihs.jpg
    ts4_x64_2016_08_13_14_54_37_09_by_tysika-dadwhl3.jpg
    ts4_x64_2016_08_13_14_53_49_60_by_tysika-dadwhkr.jpg
    ts4_x64_2016_08_13_16_35_12_75_by_tysika-dadwhll.jpg

Most of the house isn't even furnished... I'm waiting until they have kids to decorate their bedrooms. There are four bedrooms in total.

kwdT9wX.gif
    The exterior design and layout of your home looks very nice! @Sunnyyesjams :) The large glass windows look very nice in the home. Sims would have very nice views of the outdoors through the windows whilst inside. The flowers beds look very pretty on the front edges of the home! Very nice upper balcony. The furnishing of the interior of the home is very nice! Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall texture gives a great look to the room and the bar stool and workbench counter looks great! The fruit bowl , saucepans, sauces and wall cutlery are great kitchen touches there. The living room is very nice! The bookcases look nice placed either sides of the tv. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa watching tv and reading a book. The wall pictures add a nice look to the room, and the books and photo on the coffee table are nice home touches. Very nice study! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. The books and pencils look great on the desk.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Thank you very much @BreeMiles and @Sunnyyesjams very kind of you both :) Thoroughly enjoy looking at all the unique and beautiful creations here, always amazed by the high level of creativity shown by everyone :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @rosemow Thank you <3. I always have trouble with decor because it feels like there isn't enough of them to choose from. I'm glad you like it :blush:.
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • MarslakooMarslakoo Posts: 35 Member
    My castle is used to be a stronghold back in the past, nowadays it can give home for the baron, his family and the maids plus 3 additional family - with a member with the following jobs: gardener, carpenter, stableman. The outer walls provide routes for the guards if any.

The dining room is large enough to hold feasts int it, there is a ballroom and an indoor spa for entertaining the guests. The library has two levels with lots of books. The yard gives place for a nice garden with a fountain and a horse stable.

Link to the gallery: Otroac Mansion

08-10-16_9-04-54%C2%A0AM.png
    08-10-16_9-08-38%C2%A0AM.png
    08-10-16_9-06-33%C2%A0AM.png
    08-10-16_9-06-52%C2%A0AM.png
    08-10-16_9-07-35%C2%A0AM.png
    08-10-16_9-09-31%C2%A0AM.png
    08-10-16_9-12-09%C2%A0AM.png
    08-10-16_9-14-21%C2%A0AM.png
    08-10-16_9-16-07%C2%A0AM.png
    08-10-16_9-16-26%C2%A0AM.png
    08-10-16_9-16-42%C2%A0AM.png
    08-10-16_9-18-01%C2%A0AM.png
    08-10-16_9-18-52%C2%A0AM.png
    08-10-16_9-20-23%C2%A0AM.png
    08-10-16_9-21-27%C2%A0AM.png
    08-10-16_9-22-27%C2%A0AM.png
    08-10-16_9-23-40%C2%A0AM.png
    08-10-16_9-27-01%C2%A0AM.png
    08-10-16_9-27-48%C2%A0AM.png
    08-10-16_9-29-34%C2%A0AM.png
    08-12-16_8-12-03%C2%A0AM.png
    08-12-16_8-12-15%C2%A0AM.png
    08-12-16_8-12-20%C2%A0AM.png
    Otroac Mansion is very nice! @Marslakoo :) Very nice layout of the build! The greenery looks nice on the exterior walls. The outdoors courtyard areas look very nice! The seat bench sitting area with the trees, plants and water fountain looks so very nice! The flower box windows are pretty in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wall texture gives a great look to the home. Very nice bookcase and study desk nooks on the staircase balconies for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk tables reading a book from the bookcases. The red carpeting floor rug along the balconies looks royal. Nice ottoman stools sitting nooks on the balconies, landing and in the bedrooms. The wall , ceiling and table candles lights are nice touches in the build and the knight statues look. great! Very nice bedrooms! The curtains look very nice how they are used in the bedrooms, and the floor rugs add nice touches to the rooms. It is nice that there are fireplaces in the room. The triangular bath tub nook in the bathroom looks great! Very nice dining room! It looks great the way the tables and chairs are set up there. The ballroom is very nice! The pink sofas are pretty, and the way that the curtains are placed on the walls looks very effective! The fruit bowl and cake display item are nice touches on the side tables. Sims will enjoy listening to the piano being played whilst resting on the sofas. Very nice natural indoor pools! The design of the kitchen is very nice! It is great that there are double stoves in the room. The hanging pots and the wall pans are great kitchen touches there.
    It is a very nice build! :)
    @Sunnyyesjams Your newly weds are going to love that beautiful home dear. @Marslakoo wow you have done awesome work with this build. Lots of detail, time and love shows. Thank you both for sharing here with the community!!
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I've got another warehouse ready :)

243 Beech Street
    Residential; 30x20; 2 bed; 3 bath; 95.571; NoCC; NoMOO; base game only; play tested.

The last residential lot in this hood (the other one will be the public pool). It looks the same on the outside. On the inside it has a loft on both the front and back of the building, with again a smaller loft on the floor above. A loft within a loft - loftception if you will.

The lofts are currently furnished for two roommates, having bedrooms on the top floor and their own study/hobby space on the mid-level. Basically you can turn the mid-level into kids rooms (twinned even), so this place can house a big family. That’s the nice thing about warehouses, even though you’re not even using half of them, they’re still huge. The ground floor is a common area and has besides the kitchen, living and main study a small home gym.

tumblr_obx1ztBxYf1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obx1ztBxYf1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obx1ztBxYf1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obx1ztBxYf1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obx1ztBxYf1v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obx22npJ9g1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obx22npJ9g1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obx22npJ9g1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obx22npJ9g1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obx22npJ9g1v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obx22npJ9g1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obx22npJ9g1v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obx22npJ9g1v8k7elo9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obx22npJ9g1v8k7elo10_1280.jpg
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • pink0chidpink0chid Posts: 59 Member
    edited August 2016
    Hi! I'm Pink0rchid :)

Please check out my creations in the gallery :) If you see anything you like then feel free to download/comment/follow :)

Here is one of my latest buildings - Pink0rchid's RockSolid

24wc4uf.jpg
    243 Beech Street is a very nice home in your Warehouse series of builds! MDianaSanders :) Very nice furnishing and layout of the home! The yellow colours of the furnishings in the communal areas looks sunny and nice. It looks great that the home is set up for roommates, and there are two loft bedrooms. I have posted about your build on your showcase thread.
    edited August 2016
    Pink0rchid's RockSolid is a very nice home! @Pink0rchid :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! It looks great that the home is built on large rocks! The front steps up to the front door entrance looks great! The windows look nice how they are placed in the build, creating a nice light filed home. Very nice living room sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas and armchair there watching tv whilst sunshine is coming through the windows. Nice corner study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer and looking out at the outdoors views. The kitchen is nice. The island bar stool counter is great! The yellow flowers are a sunny touch on the kitchen counter. Very nice outdoors living patio. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there, having a drink from the drinks jug. The candle looks pretty on the table. The wil enjoy siting at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The pink colur schrme of the girls bedroom looks very pretty! The rows of pictures are a nice touch on the bedhead wall. The cherry blossom picture on the master bedroom bedhead wall is restful for the sims to see when in bed. The triangular bath tub corner nook in the bathroom looks very great!
    @MDianaSanders 243 Beech Street is really pretty dear. @Pink0rchid, Pink0rchid's RockSolid is very beautiful dear. Thank you both for sharing here with the community!!
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I've got something new, not a warehouse this time ;). This is really the sort of house where I'd love to live in if I could - it's only occasionally that I manage to build something that makes me feel like that - so prepare for picture spam.

Cute Beach Cottage
    Residential; 30x20; 3 bed; 3 bath; 113.746; GT; OR; SD; DO; PP; CK; MH; RG; KR; BY; play tested.

The blueprint is based on a vaction home I once built in TS2, and I really love how it all turned out. It uses the best of all of my favourite stuff packs and is wonderfully summery and beachy. I’ve managed to turn it into a family home with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The dining room is outside, but that is to be expected in a beach home. I’ve only used MOO on the plants on the trellis, so you should be able to place the lot without activating the cheat.

tumblr_obyc9m03p41v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obyc9m03p41v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obyc9m03p41v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obyc9m03p41v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obyc9m03p41v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obyc9m03p41v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obyc9m03p41v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obycdiO15K1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obycdiO15K1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obycdiO15K1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obycdiO15K1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obycdiO15K1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obycdiO15K1v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obycdiO15K1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obycdiO15K1v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obycdiO15K1v8k7elo9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_obycdiO15K1v8k7elo10_1280.jpg
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
    Cute Beach Cottage is very pretty! MDianaSanders :) Very nice design of the exterior! The outside areas are very nice! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior. I have posted about your cottage on your showcase thread.
  • linsleyklinsleyk Posts: 39 Member
    oh thats gorgious
    @MDianaSanders Dream house!
    kwdT9wX.gif
    @MDianaSanders that's a beautiful, bright, beachy home! Thank you for sharing here with the community!
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Beautiful house, hope you decide to put it up in the gallery at some point!
    Marslakoo wrote: »
    The pics you have chosen to share are of your castle really show us how gorgeous your castle truly is. Thank you so much for sharing, I've already fav'd in the gallery and wish I could fave again.

Another great warehouse! Great theme you have going on. Fav'd

pink0chid wrote: »
    ]
    Hello there pink0chid, I am in your gallery now and wow such beautiful builds, going on a faving spree, thanks for sharing.

Your beach house is very lovely and welcoming. Fav'd
  • Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    I'm very happy with my latest build.. got the original concept from KacePlaysGames.. she posted a pic of the front of a house her current family uses, and I fell in love with the exterior, so I took a whack at it.

Mellow Suburban

08-16-16_5-00-05nbspAM_zpsiqolumj7.png

08-16-16_5-00-18nbspAM_zpsvy9ro5jk.png

08-16-16_5-00-38nbspAM_zpsm52t3yub.png

08-16-16_5-00-46nbspAM_zpsthtp3sjz.png

I love doing kitchens

08-15-16_12-23-41nbspAM_zpsacxsjeoh.png
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
    Your larger version of the home that you posted in the other thread looks very nice! @Audio_5urf :)
    I will repost here some of what I wrote on the other thread, ) Very nice exterior design of the Mellow Suburban ! The roofing level looks great! Very nice wraparound porch. The backyard area is very nice. Nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. They will have fun playing horseshoes and enjoy toasting food on the firepit. It is great that there is a hot tub for sims to enjoy relaxing in the tub. The hedging looks nice on the edges of the sides of the home. Nice sitting area on the front area of the home for sims to enjoy chatting there in the sunshine.The layout of the interior looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the kitchen! The white colour scheme is very nice. The white wall tiling and flooring look nice together. It looks great how the cabinets are placed on the wall. The coffee cup picture is a nice touch on the wall. Sims will enjoy sittting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The fruit bowl looks great on the counter.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top