Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• RecursiveAcronymRecursiveAcronym Posts: 41 Member
    edited January 2016
    @Eminik Thanks for the well wishes! The twins are definitely going to speed up the process at this rate, at least.
    @Fizzstix I actually did start with painting, but it was hard getting time. Now that some of the older kids can help out the process should be a lot easier.
    @AlHollandiyah I did consider writing first, but kinda vetoed it because a decent computer was expensive and I selfishly like looking at the paintings, so. And all my progress is in a GDocs spreadsheet, actually, but I'm too new around here to post links, so. Probably later on, though.
    Post edited by RecursiveAcronym on
    Recursive%20Acronym%20Sims%20Banner_zpsmhx4ohyu.png
  • FewerNutriaFewerNutria Posts: 50 Member
    I have 2 girls now and I finished my founders asperation for painting and making ALOT of money from painting. Hopefully I will be able to save up for the house I built soon (its around 200,000 simoleons)
  • desirae333desirae333 Posts: 261 Member
    Eminik wrote: »
    @desirae333 adorable matriarch and children! I always love when the twins are identical. :)

Thank you! :) I love twins in this game, and I love that having identical twins actually happens. I never had natural identical twins in sims 3 or sims 4 until now!
    @desirae333

Wow! She is so pretty! What skin is that?

Thank you! I don't remember the name of it (sorry, I am super bad for that) but I get all of my CC off of The Sims Resource so if you go there they have some really nice skins available. I think it is by Ms_Blue. She does some amazing skins for ts4!

• AdelaideMannAdelaideMann Posts: 196 Member
    Hi all - I've started my next generation with baby number 11, Mabel.

33k6ukz.png
  • FewerNutriaFewerNutria Posts: 50 Member
    @desirae333

K hopefully I will find it because its really pretty!
  • RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    Hi all - I've started my next generation with baby number 11, Mabel.

33k6ukz.png

Well done! Your new matriarch is quite pretty!
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • AdelaideMannAdelaideMann Posts: 196 Member
    I do believe I've gotten her pregnant the day after that one was born. I didn't do that before. The new dad is Draco Malfoy.
  • naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    I do believe I've gotten her pregnant the day after that one was born. I didn't do that before. The new dad is Draco Malfoy.

Bahaha! I love the Harry potter geekiness going on here. Can we get a pic of Draco's kid? ;D

Isabella is pregnant with her next kid, but has five so far. She still has 16 days to age up to young adult, but I keep getting her pregnant right after delivery. Haven't been really playing all that much. Been doing crafting hobbies, but I play here and there. I imagine I will be more active after February. =)

Keep going ladies! Can't wait to see more progress from you all! ^^
    Little status update: so far I've had 8 kids. Sadly the twins seemed to have left me for the time being: the last four have been single. One thing that's a little concerning: I've only had one girl. I've been avoiding aging her up as much, given as she appears to be the future matriarch at this point, but. I would like a few more girls. I've definitely stabilized money-wise, and even decorated a house as a goalpoint to move into! Aim: $50K. So far I'm at about $25K, but I have kept one of the other kids to help money-wise as a young adult, so it shouldn't be too arduous.
  • PlayerRac2PlayerRac2 Posts: 479 Member
    I recently started this challenge in TS4 to see how it veried from the TS3 version and am having a lot of fun :smile: My first mother had 34 children and her successor is current with child with her 9th :smiley: Unfortunately because it's so fun I played ahead of my blog so have some serious typing to do today :P
    I have a Sim Themed YouTube Channel: Take a look! https://youtube.com/channel/UCSLz5W7RU78SStcrnSkLbsg

14889982_1110333189061927_1949143727830044558_o.jpg
  • EminikEminik Posts: 181 Member
    Woot I'm finally over 60 babies. My current (3rd) matriarch just had a set of twins (her 2nd set and 15 and 16th children). Both boys sadly, this generation seems to be lacking on girls (currently at 12 boys and 4 girls for this gen). but those are babies 60 and 61 in my challenge. I so badly want to play a legacy with one of the children (I have saved her to my library) but I know if I start a new game then I won't continue with this one. Playing as much as possible this 3 day weekend to try and get as many babies as possible.
    Whoa over 60 babies @Eminik that's very impressive, congrats! I know from when I did the challenge in TS3 it can get a little tedious (at least in my experience) at that point, but good luck to you :smile:

I seem to be getting boys over girls these days too. Rylie had 17 of each gender for her reign and Eco just had twin boys, bringing her ratio to 7:5. Perhaps there is something in the water? :open_mouth:
    I have a Sim Themed YouTube Channel: Take a look! https://youtube.com/channel/UCSLz5W7RU78SStcrnSkLbsg

• CyazuraiCyazurai Posts: 1,284 Member
    Hey all! I haven't popped in since I showed a picture of my mother, but I thought I'd just pop in and say how I'm doing. The last time I played, my first mother aged up to adult, so she still has a few children to go yet. So far she's had 9 children, 7 girls and 2 boys - the household was entirely girls for a very long time, haha. As long as it continues with primarily girls, it won't be hard at all to get a successor. The house situation is a little small for more than 4-6 sims, so right now I'm focusing on saving up for a bigger house/lot before I have Brielle have anymore babies.
    I believe something's can't be explained
    They are hidden in the mist and in the silver rain...
    @PlayerRac2 It is getting quite tedious but I'm making it through, very slowly. I could never do this challenge in TS3 because of the toddlers. I always had a hard time with the toddler stage.
    Just hit the 10 baby mark! The Sims 4 overlords saw me complaining about the twins leaving me and my lack of girls, and decided to shut me up with a pair of twin girls.
    Just hit the 10 baby mark! The Sims 4 overlords saw me complaining about the twins leaving me and my lack of girls, and decided to shut me up with a pair of twin girls.

Maybe it's time for me to start complaining to The Sims 4 overlords. I was just hit with my 5th boy in a row and my 13th boy in this generation. I've only had 4 girls in this generation so far. My house is currently FILLED with boys...
    Eco just gave birth to two sets of twin boys, no fertile trait either. So annoyed at least one of them wasn't a girl! At least I can say I'm one off half way done!
    @PlayerRac2 It is getting quite tedious but I'm making it through, very slowly. I could never do this challenge in TS3 because of the toddlers. I always had a hard time with the toddler stage.
    It proved challenging but it helps if you add a story or blog element to it, it's how I made it to 132 kids, let's hope I can beat my own record this time :smiley:
    Congrats on your twin girls :smile:

• naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    edited January 2016
    Woot awesome work ladies! These updates are awesome! Especially 60 babies? Geez! You are trudging right along aren't you?

Isabella just had her 6th baby age up to kid, I've got a few kids getting ready to age up to young adult and get the plum out! I am at the point that everytime I hear a baby cry I want to scream into my pillows. I'm just getting enraged. But I'm only at 17/100. Short spurts so I don't lose my insanity... xD

Oh! Isabella is working right through her aspirations. She has almost all the reward traits available. Once she is finished with those I am going to just buy sleep replacement drinks for the next heir. I want to get all that I can get done during the child and teen ages for the next heir. So far Isabella has only had 1 boy...so I feel puzzled by that since her mother was even. But, okay.

Trying to get my house value to 350,000. I'm 70k or so away from achieving that. If it wasn't for the aspirations I would be pretty darned bored of this mother. xD
    Post edited by naniminna on
    edited January 2016
    PlayerRac2 wrote: »
    Eco just gave birth to two sets of twin boys, no fertile trait either. So annoyed at least one of them wasn't a girl! At least I can say I'm one off half way done!
    It proved challenging but it helps if you add a story or blog element to it, it's how I made it to 132 kids, let's hope I can beat my own record this time :smiley:
    Congrats on your twin girls :smile:

I wish I had time to do a blog. I did one when I first tried this challenge but with me working a full time job, and having a 3 1/2 year old child I don't get much time to update it. I just keep trying aspirations and achieving small goals to make my way through. Being over 1/2 way through is really helping me push through the challenge. I've never made it this far before.

Edit: And I swear if I get 1 more boy I'm going to start influencing the gender for a girl. This is my 6th boy in a row! :(

Edit 2: I guess it was my turn to have the sims overlords watching over me. Right after this? twin girls. Well at least that brings my total to 65... slowly but surely I will eventually make 100. Then it's off to do an alphabet legacy! xD
    Post edited by Eminik on
    I managed to save up the 50K for the house I wanted! Now it's just replacing all the furniture with the best version and upgrading all the appliances. Meanwhile, more twins! I've had almost as many twins as I've had single children (5 sets of twins versus 7 single babies). Hopefully the streak continues. I've had 17 kids so far, and my matriarch is only two or three days into adulthood, so I'm pretty confident she'll make it to 20 children. And the number of girls has sort of evened out. It's still very male-biased overall, but probability looks like it's starting to win out.
  • Mekia2413Mekia2413 Posts: 7 New Member
    When you're playing this challenge, What happens is your teen/children auto age before they have an A is that against the rules?
    I believe that is fine @Mekia2413 the A Grade rule is only there so you can move kids out faster for more babies :smile:

• FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Mekia2413 wrote: »
    When you're playing this challenge, What happens is your teen/children auto age before they have an A is that against the rules?

What @PlayerRac2 said.. however, you might want to try to get them to an A grade. I noticed if a teen ages to YA when they have an A, and they get a job, they start at level 3. When I aged my teens to YA, I got them a job before they moved out. When they get promoted to level 3, they still receive the bonuses. That's a win win on your end, cuz that is money and any items they would have earned.
  • Mekia2413Mekia2413 Posts: 7 New Member
    > @PlayerRac2 said:
    > I believe that is fine @Mekia2413 the A Grade rule is only there so you can move kids out faster for more babies :smile:

Thanks! @PlayerRac2 I was hoping so because my sim auto aged and I didn't want to restart
    edited January 2016
    Woot! Twins helping my numbers along! Just got another set of female twins. Up to 67 babies. Getting so close to 70. I'm finding I can only play through a pregnancy at a time and then I need a break. So I get my matriarch pregnant, quit, and then play through that pregnancy. Normally by the time she gives birth if I have any babies they are teens! Woot! Getting better at this.

Here's my google spreadsheet so far so you can all see the update. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AXRdL4a37JhmQwizGswVLqiDmOptOECYElf8JICB-c8/edit?usp=sharing

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top