Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• ZiwiZiwi Posts: 8 New Member
    So the death season begun in my game.. The second child died. From old age, and it is kind of funny and strange, because Ella is not yet an adult (but she has 0 days left till her birthday).
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Baby 85, Gerald and baby 86, Henry have been born tonight. I'll give a proper update tomorrow. I was just too excited not to share!

I'm hoping to be done this weekend.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    Baby 85, Gerald and baby 86, Henry have been born tonight. I'll give a proper update tomorrow. I was just too excited not to share!

Yay! getting close!!

Yay! getting close!!

Thanks!
    p8L4V6v.png
    edited September 2019
    Shanna Keith: 16 Days to age up (to Elder)
    Cash: 21+ Million (In three different accounts)
    Lot Value: 346,442

Current Children: 88
    Number of Matriarchs: 1

Sets of Twins: 37
    Sets of Triplets: 3
    Number of Singletons: 5

Boys: 42
    Girls: 46
    Number of Baby Daddies: 45

Mom's Makeovers through her life:

BvwEJu6.png
    p8L4V6v.png
    I have completed the 100 baby challenge! Woot woot!

Ending Stats:

Number of Matriarchs: 1 Candice/Shanna (received three makeovers through the challenge)

Days left to age up (Elder): 15
    Life span: Normal
    Cash: 22.5 Million (ish)

Lot Value: 345,000

Baby Stats

Sets of Twins: 43

Sets of Triplets: 3

Singletons: 5

Boy Babies: 49

Girl Babies: 51

Number of Baby Daddies: 51
    p8L4V6v.png
    Yay!!! Congrats ChelleJo!

Thanks @SimAlexandria :)
    p8L4V6v.png

Interesting that we both finished with 51 girls and 49 boys and 3 sets of triplets!

Interesting that we both finished with 51 girls and 49 boys and 3 sets of triplets!

I didn't even catch that. That is pretty interesting. I think, for the most part, the game evens out genders. I'd go on a run of 6+ boys only, then I'd go on a run of girls only.

Shanna is currently pregnant with babies 101 and 102. I'm gonna finish out this run on the alphabet, so she's going to have 4 more children.

I've played and aged up all the kids in the house, and now she is engaged to the love of her life, and pregnant with his son and daughter (though they had twin daughters early on in the challenge (Giselle and Hope, 33 and 34). I used MCCC and marked him as no age, no marriage cause I knew I wanted to play her a little after the challenge and let her and him marry. They were just too cute during their brief love affair.
    p8L4V6v.png
    I seen @SimAlexandria list of her baby names, and I wanted to share Shanna's baby names.

zbL2SgJ.png

NDd9lr1.png

mjVU6WY.png

Ijckuof.png
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Anonym123Anonym123 Posts: 3 New Member
    It seems like a fun challenge and I'm going to try it out right now! But I have a question, if your matriarch becomes an elder and her youngest daughter is still a baby or toddler, do you have to wait until it's a young adult to keep having babies or can you just use your youngest adult-sim?
  • LoverSimsLoverSims Posts: 4 New Member
    Not to sound dumb but how can you have that many kids? Like you can only get 8 sims in a household do you need a cheat to allow more people in a house or?.....
  • LucybirdLucybird Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Anonym123 said:
    > It seems like a fun challenge and I'm going to try it out right now! But I have a question, if your matriarch becomes an elder and her youngest daughter is still a baby or toddler, do you have to wait until it's a young adult to keep having babies or can you just use your youngest adult-sim?

you have to let her age up to young adult. It works out better that way anyway because you can establish relationships, and you have the longest possible span of them being an adult

> @LoverSims said:
    > Not to sound dumb but how can you have that many kids? Like you can only get 8 sims in a household do you need a cheat to allow more people in a house or?.....

When they become young adults you move them out, then you have space for more children.
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    edited September 2019
    Anonym123 wrote: »
    It seems like a fun challenge and I'm going to try it out right now! But I have a question, if your matriarch becomes an elder and her youngest daughter is still a baby or toddler, do you have to wait until it's a young adult to keep having babies or can you just use your youngest adult-sim?

Whatever you do, never move out all of your young adults and leave just children/toddlers alone with your elder matriarch. If she happens to die before you get another teen/young adult in the house, your game will literally be over, because cps will whisk the children away since there won't be anyone in the house to take care of the kids. Once your matriarch is at elder, always keep at least one young adult in the house until your youngest daughter is old enough to take over as matriarch. Focus on her skills as she progresses and she will be all the more ready to take over having babies.
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Congrats to @ChelleJo and @SimAlexandria on completing the challenge!! super exciting, isn't it?
  • Zora1327Zora1327 Posts: 89 Member
    Welcome back everyone, I guess. It's been a long time since I've touched my 100 baby challenge save... Right now, I'm not allowed to play the Sims 4, though ): It's mostly school, and the homework is hard. I'm not sure when I'll be allowed to play again, but I'm just letting you know. I still can't believe everyone is so far into their challenges now XD
    I just started the 100 baby challenge and have so far got 4 girls and one baby on it's way. It seems like there is a bigger change to get girls than boys somehow! (;
    My matriarch has just aged one day though, because I impregnant her as soon as she gives birth to a baby, will it work out in the end or is it possible that she will be a young adult with like 21 days left forever?
  • AthenaCabinAthenaCabin Posts: 3 New Member
    Alright so I noticed that the only cheat you can use is the move objects one. I understand that you can't have cheats for somethings but I'm wondering why can't we do money cheats? The point it too have babies not make a lot of money so why can't we cheat money? I'm sorry if this has been already asked as I just joined and have no idea what people have asked. I'm recording this on my YouTube channel so I don't want to not follow the rules. Thanks.
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    Congrats to @ChelleJo and @SimAlexandria on completing the challenge!! super exciting, isn't it?

@Fizzstix Thank you! :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • runtmcruntmc Posts: 9 New Member
    > @AthenaCabin said:
    > Alright so I noticed that the only cheat you can use is the move objects one. I understand that you can't have cheats for somethings but I'm wondering why can't we do money cheats? The point it too have babies not make a lot of money so why can't we cheat money? I'm sorry if this has been already asked as I just joined and have no idea what people have asked. I'm recording this on my YouTube channel so I don't want to not follow the rules. Thanks.

I think because it just makes it more challenging if you're struggling for $$ - makes it hard to upgrade different things in your house/have more comfort/etc. It's just more exciting!
  • Zora1327Zora1327 Posts: 89 Member
    Alright so I noticed that the only cheat you can use is the move objects one. I understand that you can't have cheats for somethings but I'm wondering why can't we do money cheats? The point it too have babies not make a lot of money so why can't we cheat money? I'm sorry if this has been already asked as I just joined and have no idea what people have asked. I'm recording this on my YouTube channel so I don't want to not follow the rules. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure once your matriarch has mastered a skill (painting, writing, programming, etc.) then they'll make tons of money off of that. It is also a good way to take care of your children while making money. At some point, you might have tons of money and be puzzled how you ever got poor XD By the second matriarch, they wouldn't really have to make much money, maybe mostly from just selling stuff, and making your teen/YA children have jobs.
    [b]ChelleJo[/b] thats amazing! Only one matriach! I thought this was imposible :)
    My matriach now has 34 children and she is 16 days to elder.
    It is hard work aging up todlers and children :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top