Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• KippuKippu Posts: 119 Member
    Hello c: so I've never actually properly done a Sims challenge before, so this will be my first. I decided that maybe instead of just letting that cute Sim I made in CAS fester, unused in my gallery for the rest of her days, why not use her for something? I feel like this is going to be the death of me hahahah but here we hecking go.

So, here is my edgy goth matriarch, Annie Anthrax. Eyes on the prize, sis. :')
    QvBBX5g.png
    oof
  • Maia84Maia84 Posts: 48 Member
    @Kippu welcome to the challenge! Annie is so cute! And it looks like she's already prepped her first donor haha. Good luck and keep us posted!
  • Ashley745Ashley745 Posts: 297 Member
    edited June 2019
    @SimAlexandria Yay, more daddies!! I will check them out and add them to my game the next time I load it up. Hopefully MCCC doesn’t keep marrying them all off before I get to use them.

@Maia84 I believe I remember reading earbuds can be purchased from the computer. Did you add a nightlight into the new house? I couldn’t see one in the video and that could explain why the kids are constantly waking up from the monster. Make sure the light is on at night too otherwise I don’t think it will work. You may need to buy more than one with so many children/beds in the same room. I have two in the kids room and two in the toddler room, and the monster never bothers my kids with the nightlight on at night. Also maybe have your matriarch introduce herself to a couple of different guys at once (like when all the kids are at school) and while she is stuck at home, have her chat with them on the phone/computer and write them love letters from the writing section. They should be ready to go by the time she calls them up. Looking forward to seeing the new baby. Are you hoping for a single birth, twins, or triplets?

@Kippu Welcome to the challenge. I like Annie’s look and hope that you will continue to share with us how her journey is going.
    Check out my stories
    Andrews Legacy (Currently on Gen 3)
    Christy's 100 Baby Challenge
    Robinson Collab Legacy (Currently on Gen 2)
  • SalemSvartulvSalemSvartulv Posts: 123 Member
    @Kippu welcome to the challenge! your matriarch has a really unique look, I'm really curious about how her kids are gonna turn out! please keep us updated!

@Sumbl1ss I've been doing a lot of challenges xD but right now I'm pretty into a Name Game challenge (basically a legacy where you need to name each generation kids for one letter of their parent ). I'm also playing a random legacy, a Drifter challenge and a "Kissing booth" challenge, so I have my hands pretty full xD

I'm seeing a lot of kids being uploaded to be daddies and I love it! just in case all my children are uploaded to the gallery when they turn into YA! you can find them under the username Ginnynena or the hashtag 100rainbows :wink:

A couple pics under the spoiler! I haven't played much because I'm scared of the tripplets so just a little "what has been happening in the Prism house:
    uaAKDT6.png
    Friday night so all the kids are working on their aspirations/scout badges to try and age up on monday.
    Lila is painting a math diagram for the Arts badge
    Taffy is playing chess to up her mental skill
    and Aero&Tawny are practicing typing for the motor skill

xE3VAwk.png
    Meanwhile Iris is making some upgrades because she's now working on the Nerd Brain aspiration. And because I'm running out of things to do with her xD

urWxGpT.png
    with 30+ kids so far, I'm surprised that this is the first time the chemicals table is set on fire xD after that Taffy was asked to keep it safe and play with her doctor set instead

fNZgQEV.png
    Aero mastered the motor skill and completed his aspiration, after that he joined the scouts

HVaygX7.png
    And sunday morning we got a small trip to Oasis springs so he and Lila could get thier outdoor explorer badges. Is winter and Newcrest is freezing so they needed a warmer place to fish

lUpeMC2.png
    And the tripplets aged up! Auburn
    s6IcAHT.png
    Asher, who grew up with glases
    AYY40dD.png
    And Alvin, it looks like they're identical so far! and that they look a lot like their dad
    Heck so the Ley Line trait gave me triplets on the first try :D time to suffer lmao

Say hello to Aries, Athena and Atlas!
    A31RJ54.jpg

(I came prepared, and compiled a list of over 100 names I like starting with 'A' lol)
    oof
    Also, thank you all for your kind words and welcomes! c:
    oof
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited June 2019
    Kippu wrote: »
    Also, thank you all for your kind words and welcomes! c:

Welcome to the challenge! Post updates, we love to read them
    I was hoping for triplets again, seeing as how we only had 3 kids at home right now, but only had an individual baby which was a huge surprise after 11 sets of twins haha. Gotta get Lucy pregnant again now.

It was another girl which is 7/8 of our last kids were girls haha.

Kids at home are toddler twins Sahara and Victoria, toddler girl China, baby girl Arctic (So named because she's the daughter of Santa haha)

Also our Haiti is still at home as a young adult because I'm trying to get her married so our Matriarch can complete the "Have a child get married" aspiration.

Lucy took Haiti to the flea market where we saw our son Melbourne, long ago moved out, selling all his old childhood toys and his homework book lol.

33jms8w.jpg

Haiti met a nice young man there and they are now engaged!

o69quu.jpg

I'll get them married when I want to move her out but with 4 kids and none older than tots I want to wait until we have another teen to lose her haha.

I'm kinda sad now though because I had made a beautiful wall with a painting of each child of the 12 we had in generation one. It fit so perfectly on our wall:
    2yya8v8.jpg

But now several are missing!
    2j7hpc.jpg

The only thing I can think of that has happened is that one of our kids with the klepto trait came to visit and stole them, but when I went looking for them in the kids inventories I couldn't find them, probably because MCCC has been moving them around. :( The kids in those photos are no longer alive so we can't invite them over to paint another. :( The wall doesn't feel the same and looks so imcomplete without ALL the kids that I might just sell the rest if I can't get them back but I really wanted to keep them all. I wish I'd thought to make copies for our inventory but honestly we couldn't have afforded it back in the first gen.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I was hoping for triplets again, seeing as how we only had 3 kids at home right now, but only had an individual baby which was a huge surprise after 11 sets of twins haha. Gotta get Lucy pregnant again now.

Kids at home are toddler twins Sahara and Victoria, toddler girl China, baby girl Arctic (So named because she's the daughter of Santa haha)

Also our Haiti is still at home as a young adult because I'm trying to get her married so our Matriarch can complete the "Have a child get married" aspiration.

Lucy took Haiti to the flea market where we saw our son Melbourne, long ago moved out, selling all his old childhood toys and his homework book lol.

33jms8w.jpg

o69quu.jpg

I'll get them married when I want to move her out but with 4 kids and none older than tots I want to wait until we have another teen to lose her haha.

I'm kinda sad now though because I had made a beautiful wall with a painting of each child of the 12 we had in generation one. It fit so perfectly on our wall:
    2yya8v8.jpg

2j7hpc.jpg

The only thing I can think of that has happened is that one of our kids with the klepto trait came to visit and stole them, but when I went looking for them in the kids inventories I couldn't find them, probably because MCCC has been moving them around. :( The kids in those photos are no longer alive so we can't invite them over to paint another. :( The wall doesn't feel the same and looks so imcomplete without ALL the kids that I might just sell the rest if I can't get them back but I really wanted to keep them all. I wish I'd thought to make copies for our inventory but honestly we couldn't have afforded it back in the first gen.

Yeah, that's a lot of girls! Candice, my matriarch, has been on a boy roll. 5 of the last 7 have been boys, and she's pregnant right now with twin boys again. So, that will be fun. :D

That's nice that Haiti has met her fiance.

You definitely had a klepto in your house. I had my legacy sim painting and she painted like 3 cute beach type scenes, so I saved them, cause I was going to decorate her bedroom in a sort of beach/calming decor. She was still in a tiny two room... box. She threw a party and a couple days later, I noticed 2 or her 3 beach paintings were gone from the wall. I had an old save, from right before the party happened, and they were still on the wall. I went thru all the guests traits with Sims Info mod and I found my klepto. At least I knew who to not invite after that. Unfortunately, she never got her beach/calming bedroom. She never painted those missing paintings again.

In the future, what I've taken to doing, when you have several paintings and/or sims have passed or moved out, I'll take their paintings or pictures I don't want to lose, put them in a box on a wall and upload to my library. That way, if I do lose them somehow, I have a copy in my library.
    p8L4V6v.png
    ChelleJo wrote: »

33jms8w.jpg

o69quu.jpg

2yya8v8.jpg

2j7hpc.jpg

Yeah, that's a lot of girls! Candice, my matriarch, has been on a boy roll. 5 of the last 7 have been boys, and she's pregnant right now with twin boys again. So, that will be fun. :D

That's nice that Haiti has met her fiance.

You definitely had a klepto in your house. I had my legacy sim painting and she painted like 3 cute beach type scenes, so I saved them, cause I was going to decorate her bedroom in a sort of beach/calming decor. She was still in a tiny two room... box. She threw a party and a couple days later, I noticed 2 or her 3 beach paintings were gone from the wall. I had an old save, from right before the party happened, and they were still on the wall. I went thru all the guests traits with Sims Info mod and I found my klepto. At least I knew who to not invite after that. Unfortunately, she never got her beach/calming bedroom. She never painted those missing paintings again.

In the future, what I've taken to doing, when you have several paintings and/or sims have passed or moved out, I'll take their paintings or pictures I don't want to lose, put them in a box on a wall and upload to my library. That way, if I do lose them somehow, I have a copy in my library.

We were on a boy roll before we started getting all the girls haha! And then it switched. My poor boy Tanzania grew up in a household with six sisters LOL. But his older sister Africa grew up with six brothers so...

And that is a good idea about the library. I really wish I had uploaded it but it doesn't seem like they're going to be able to get them back. Oh well, when I'm done this hundred baby challenge I'll probably just start another one and next time I'll know better. Thanks for your help. I'm pretty sure it was my boy Mexico. We had two or three kleptos recently but he's the only one that keeps coming over on a daily basis oh, I'm not sure the others have ever visited after they moved out.
  • Sims_4_ever_Sims_4_ever_ Posts: 143 Member
    I started the 100 baby challenge when the teen in my household aged up. I moved her out and had her start the challenge as a writer and home gardener for money. But then she had six daughters in a row and I got bored
    After my sim, Mya had six daughters, I decided to move on and play as her two oldest daughters, who had just moved out of the house. Her oldest daughter, Alyssa, got married and was pregnant when she moved out, and I moved her and her husband into a house equipped for a child. The next oldest kid was Violet, and I had her move into the house next to Alyssa so she could be neighbors with her older sister.

I decided to make Violet a single mother like her mom. She had two kids, both girls! I named the oldest Charlene, and the second daughter Alyssa after Violets sister. After that I moved on to Mya's next daughter, Addie, who was just moving out of the house, I moved her to Forgotten Hollow, where she found love, got turned to a vampire, and had a kid. What do you know it was a girl! Her mom had six daughters and no sons, her older sister had two daughters and no sons, and now she had a daughter and no sons...

I went back to Alyssa, the oldest daughter to see what the gender of the baby she had when I wasn't playing her was, and it was a boy. When I switched to Alyssa's household, my sim, Addie was pregnant, and while I was playing as Alyssa, Addie had a son. So it seems the Morley family only has sons when I'm not playing as them
    Also, Mya, my original sims mother only had a daughter too, soo...…..
    Also, Mya, my original sims mother only had a daughter too, soo...…..

Do you have a radio in your home or somewhere you are visiting that plays pop music? Or have you eaten strawberries? Both will cause girls and so will having too many male townies in the world already. But sometimes it's just a coincidental long streak too
  • clawagclawag Posts: 1 New Member
    100 baby challenge is going well so far, i just have one problem and that is that ALL SEVEN CHILDREN ARE MALE
  • Ashley745Ashley745 Posts: 297 Member
    Anthony Frost from the gallery was our next donor.

J5u54F1.png

Despite having room for two babies, Kayla only had one baby. A girl named Abigail.

QzGLNf6.png

We moved onto the next donor, Jackson Okamura also from the gallery

HVrPaYp.png

Iris became a child

ltLJm8S.png

Freya and Flynn are now teens

M0Po0rN.png

m7mnBVi.png

Elijah aged into a young adult, but we waited until Kayla was in her third trimester before moving him out, hoping for twins.

Iiu3oOd.png

It worked and we got twin girls, Jade and Juliet.

quSb0Ap.png

Kayla already has her next donor lined up but she will probably celebrate her adult birthday before we get the space. Flynn is ready for his young adult birthday, but we are waiting on his sister Freya to get her A. She’s really close.
    Check out my stories
    Andrews Legacy (Currently on Gen 3)
    Christy's 100 Baby Challenge
    Robinson Collab Legacy (Currently on Gen 2)
    Ashley745 wrote: »
    Anthony Frost from the gallery was our next donor.

J5u54F1.png

Despite having room for two babies, Kayla only had one baby. A girl named Abigail.

QzGLNf6.png

We moved onto the next donor, Jackson Okamura also from the gallery

HVrPaYp.png

Iris became a child

ltLJm8S.png

Freya and Flynn are now teens

M0Po0rN.png

m7mnBVi.png

Elijah aged into a young adult, but we waited until Kayla was in her third trimester before moving him out, hoping for twins.

Iiu3oOd.png

It worked and we got twin girls, Jade and Juliet.

quSb0Ap.png

Kayla already has her next donor lined up but she will probably celebrate her adult birthday before we get the space. Flynn is ready for his young adult birthday, but we are waiting on his sister Freya to get her A. She’s really close.

I really really love seeing them all grow up haha. And I still can't get over how much Flynn looks like Felix!
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @MaggieMarley
    If you get a money tree legitimately (ie earned it and bought it), I don't think it would be
    Guys I'm super excited! I was finally able to purchase a new computer, and it's way better for Sims. My old one every loading screen took about 20 minutes, this one is taking less than one minute! And now I can play on Ultra settings and everything looks so cool! Before I was playing on medium weather couple things on high and a couple things on low. It's really cool because I can look around the town now instead of it being covered by Blue Fog making it impossible to see anything. And I was even able to download a couple of CC items that I've liked but didn't want to put them in my game because it was already taking 20 minutes to load before. So excited continue the hundred baby challenge on the new laptop
    afai1261 wrote: »
    @MaggieMarley
    If you get a money tree legitimately (ie earned it and bought it), I don't think it would be

Yeah I've seen other people here say that they get a money tree. I've never used one of myself but I'm pretty sure you're allowed
    Update for today ... Haiti got married completing Lucy's aspiration. The next hard one her is going to have a child get to level 10 in a career since we normally move them out, but China's a child and has already completed one of her aspirations and I'm just going to keep building lots of skills with her and hopefully we'll just keep her around until she does that. Arctic Edge step into a toddler oh, Lucy gave birth to another set of twins named France and London. 11 of the last dozen babies have been girls LOL! Before that I was on a all boys streak for a while haha.

So far living at home we have child Age 2 girls Sahara and Victoria and China, toddler Arctic and infants France and London. Haiti moved out because she got married so we got to get someone up to a teen really soon. We have room in the house for one more and need to get Lucy pregnant again. we've had 35 babies and total so far, 23 for Lucy and 12 for Alexandria before her. I'll post some pictures tomorrow or the next day.
    More girls! Now 12 of the 13 last kids have been girls haha. We are on quite a streak. I don't mind girl streaks, boy ones are harder as we need an heir so have to keep a girl at home.

Here's Lucy with child identical twins Sahara and Victoria, Kids China (In red) and Arctic (Father Winter's baby) in Blue. And Toddler twins France & London.
    2pqmf87.jpg

Lucy needs a child to get to level 10 career to complete her aspiration so we are keeping China around for awhile even after she ages. I've really fallen in love with China.
    kafr77.jpg
    China as a child.
    I've been working super hard on her skills. She's in the painting career and got to level 10 painting in minutes thanks to reward traits to learn skills quickly and her mum mentoring her. I think in 3 paintings she went from no skill to level 10. Crazy! She also completed 3 of the childhood aspirations before even becoming a teen. She's now a young adult and level 4 of her career so far.

Lucy trying to make her kids laugh.
    30m009k.jpg

Family Reunion at the park:
    ehb5e9.jpg

Reading the kids a story:
    k0vh3.jpg

Bath Time for London:
    n2msqq.jpg

Here's everyone aged plus a new baby.
    2j4sgn6.jpg
    From left to right: London, Arctic, Sahara, Lucy holding baby girl Iceland, China, Victoria and France.

And after the young adults moved out (except our China)
    We have her Lucy with young adult China, kid twins France and London, and toddler Iceland.
    1z4crox.jpg
    Lucy is pregnant.

Lucy reads while France teaches little sister Iceland her shapes.
    v8kdjk.jpg

• Maia84Maia84 Posts: 48 Member
    Another episode of my challenge is here!

In this episode we have our second set of triplets of the challenge, bringing our total to 12 babies. We also tried to get pregnant again and it took FOUR tries (despite the ley lines trait). My poor matriarch almost passed out she was so exhausted!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top