Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• SaldukeleSaldukele Posts: 29 Member
    @ChelleJo that picture is so cool, well caught! Welcome back to the challenge, you seem to be doing great if you already have 34 babies and still 21 days to age up!
  • SaldukeleSaldukele Posts: 29 Member
    Carlaplays wrote: »
    Carlaplays wrote: »
    Question, if your matriarch ages up and you have the next matriarch ready but some of the first gen kids are still in the house, what do you do?

Do you keep the kids with you and age them up until they become young adults or move them out even when they haven't aged up?

By the rules you have to age up all the children to young adult for them to count towards the 100 babies, so you would need to age them all up.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Saldukele wrote: »
    Hey all,

I haven't been posting my updates for awhile, but done quite a bit of playing since then. My first matriarch Lara finally got triplets! I'm so happy as this is first time ever in sims 4 I've got triplets.
    bbfeb3eaef041e4629228900d6ec2252.png
    c37388570570ed4331405c0575110649.png
    Paris, Riley and Renee

Even though I thought that triplets will be last children, we managed 3 more! Lara is now literally going to age up tomorrow and there is no chance I can move anyone out, as I have no teens just 4 children toddler and 2 babies. So Lara finishes off with total of 32! Not bad for first generation :) My current household
    a927562b4851d0ac83174cac3d5bdd22.jpg
    We have baby Nathan, Paris, Renee, Lara, baby Ella, Skylar, Riley and Sydney.

I am planning on moving to a new house, since we have enough money to do so and have a makeover. I will be taking my time with Ella and not rushing her growing up, also probably leave her brother in the house to help out.

Wow I only had 12 my first generation haha. 19 Kidd in now (7th in the 2nd gen). No triplets yet
    edited May 2019
    So thanks to MCCC our two teens from the first generation Isaiah and Jeremiah who moved out a while ago both have a kid with the same woman ... and while Jeremiah has never come to visit us since he's moved out and we haven't ever played his family, his toddler Rebecca just stopped by our house today on her own. I thought that was a very unusual because I have never had a toddler come visit on their own before, I've never even seen them in Parks before. None of the members in our current house have met this kid but it was very nice to invite her over.
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    @SimAlexandria That is super odd that you had a toddler come for a visit without an adult.

@Saldukele congrats on your first set of triplets! Cute family you have there.

@Hyunwoo_ssi that is very strange! I've never seen sims walking around without clothing without having removed cc. LOL

@Karababy52 Thanks. I am starting to feel a little better, so maybe not a complete relapse, just not as healed as I thought I was. The cough isn't as much as it was when I posted a couple days ago.
    Update : Togo and India became young adults. Despite being criminally minded lazy slob, total managed to roll the good trait in the end LOL. I moved him in with his aunt Katie and Auntie Heidi who are both expecting children of Their Own, and Heidi's husband. Katie and Heidi were my most nurturing siblings of Lucy and he grew up with them taking care of him so I figured that being a lazy slob he wouldn't want to end up living on his own just yet, he wants to have Katie and Heidi look after him LOL.

Because no one else is a teen or older in the household yet, I kept India at home. I'll move her out when Chad and Kenya become teens but I don't want to risk something happening to Lucy and me losing the game when the kids all go to Social Services. Chad and Kenya are very close to becoming teens actually, I could age up Chad now but I don't like to do so without his twin. India's new trait is neat which should help with taking care of the kids and it's the reason why I picked her to stay home over Togo. However India does aspire to one day live in the city so when she moves out I'll send her there.

Lucy is pregnant now with her 8th baby, which will be baby number 20 overall.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Karababy52 those green eyes surely are stunning! I really love Bryony's edgy look xD it really looks like he has a crush for Caleb Vatore, that's so cute! And yeah, my kids got the pink hair "naturally" xD I downloaded a bunch of CC hair that came in unnatural colors and looks like it's been giving fruits! I personally don't change my kids colors but I don't see anything wrong with doing it ;) specially with kids that look as cute as Camelia! I laughed at that picture of Azalea protesting xD it really looks like she's doing it for the challenge!

Ah, okay, I wondered if it was CC hair. Very cool it's inheritable. Thus far I haven't taken the CC leap in my game, it's still completely vanilla. I'm scared once I start using CC/Mods, I won't be able to stop shopping and forget to play! o.O lol It happened that way for me in TS2 so I've been holding myself back. One day...
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    @Karababy52 Thanks. I am starting to feel a little better, so maybe not a complete relapse, just not as healed as I thought I was. The cough isn't as much as it was when I posted a couple days ago.

I'm so glad you're starting to feel better. Sometimes (especially at my age) a cough can hang on for a long time before it completely goes away. I had a cough from a nasty cold for a couple months one time.

Anyway, here's what's been going on in my challenge since I got back to it after entering the OROWOT challenge. I put it in a spoiler since it's a bit long. Sorry... :/
    Belladonna moved out to an apartment in San Myshuno Spice District. She rolled the City Native aspiration as a teen so I thought that would be best rather than moving her in with Bryony. FH is about as far away from the city as you can get. lol

Cosmos and Camellia aged up to teen and Cosmos later aged up to YA. He has the Super Parent aspiration and is a cat lover so I moved him to the boathouse in Brindleton Bay. Here's their teen pic. I gave Cosmos a proper goatee/mustache when he aged up and he turned out very handsome in my opinion and Camellia is just gorgeous! She's not far behind Cosmos, but I'm keeping her around until Dahlia or Daisy up age to teen.

mT4vFWE.png

Dahlia and Daisy aged up to children and I got the Kids Room, Toddlers and Bowling Night SPs for a Mother's Day gift so they have some of the new hair and clothes! Yay! I also updated their house again since Bebe had 80K to work with. That Money Tree is really paying off! She was down to 23K after the update, but has over 50K again now between the MT and painting.

rtLXwgY.png

They look So much alike, might be identical even, but I think I can see a few subtle differences. Since there was three slots open in the house now, I had Bebe go BD hunting at the Spice Festival and she lured this guy into her lair:

V0hsj0d.png

I LOVE Salim! He's one of my all-time favorite premade Sims. Bebe has since given birth to twins by him; 1 girl - Edelweiss and 1 boy - Eryngo. They're still infants one day away from toddlerhood.

The following are just a couple candid shots I took and one interesting, perplexing incident. In the first one, Aster came over for a visit on Mother's Day, which I thought was sweet. He played on the console with Belladonna, Cosmos and Camellia for a bit and then had a nice chat with Bebe.

4gptdOY.png

I thought this was cute too. Cosmos decided he wanted to hug Bebe all on his own, even with autonomy off. I didn't know they could do that. This was a day before he moved out.

QLF5b8O.png

And finally, does anyone know what's happening here? Bebe woke up and immediately turned around to stare in shock at her bed with that thought bubble. I've never seen it before. When I hovered over her pic in the queue, it said 'watch'. Watch what? Did she pee the bed or something. LOL

FrKf7e9.png

So that's where I'm at in my challenge. I'm thinking about updating their house again and maybe adding a second floor for the bedrooms. I need more room for all the stuff I got in those packs so the kids can try them out. I put some pieces down already, but it's very crowded looking now. We're running out of room! hehe Bebe's had 11 children and is 8 days away from aging up to Adult. If things keep going the way they are, she may very well end up with around 25+ children. That seems like so much to someone that normally only has one or two children in a family. :)

Happy Simming Y'all! <3
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I love this page so much! Seeing everyone's posts has inspired me to get back into my own 100 baby challenge, after taking a much needed, long break. I'm at the halfway point, & just started with my 3rd matriarch, Londyn Santos.

Her first baby, she had twins, that I named Julio & Siria. Here they are as toddlers:
    K2iVWUH.png
    EeFcloi.png
    They're both vampires, & I think it might be that skintone that makes them look a bit creepy lol. I play with alien/vampire incentive, so I usually try to have as many vampire, alien, or hybrid kids early in the matriarch's youth and then switch to human donors as I get closer to the matriarch aging to elder, to ensure I have a human matriarch for next generation.

& here's Londyn who just had her 2nd set of twins, by Thorne Bailey. She had a boy and a girl, that I named Brody and Jael.
    VZfhJft.png

& Londyn is pregnant again, by an alien, which I'm hoping for twins or triplets. Even though Londyn has plenty of money & a nice home, I am still finding this challenge very challenging with the twin tots & twin babies. I should by now, be running my household like a well oiled machine, but nope, the struggle is real :) Anyone find this challenge get easier or harder, as you go along? For me, it comes in spurts. Like when the kids are child/teen age, it's pretty easy, I think. But when it's baby, toddlers....that's when its' the hardest. At least Londyn has money, so that's one less thing to deal with LOL.
  • sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    So far Elsa has 6 kids. 3 sets of Twins and is now preggers with a single.

2z6xq81.jpg

Twins Chad and Kenya work on their motor skill, while twins Vancouver & Melbourne work on their poopin' one.

27xml44.jpg
    1gt65f.jpg
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    @Fizzstix I ended up trashing that save, I was having difficulty but I think it was more because I like using premades in the beginning and I started playing with the child of a couple I originally started the save with the play in Strangerville. This new save my matriarch, Sasha Fraser, had her first (who is almost ready to age into a toddler) and currently has #2 cooking.
    @sha2420032003 It doesn't matter how many times I've attempted this challenge, I always have difficulty with multiples. It's like the house erupts into chaos!
  • Ashleigh825Ashleigh825 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Hey guys! Sorry about the wait for the official verdict on the freelancer career! I was hung up on a technicality but I eventually just said plumbob it lol. I know how much everyone really wants to be a freelancer in the challenge.

The freelancer career is considered a work from home career, making it 100% allowed in the challenge. :)
    @Sha2520032003 I love this thread too and seeing screenshots of everyone else's challenge and hearing how they play. It makes me smile every time I come here. :) I love your current matriarch, Londyn, she's gorgeous! I don't think the twins look creepy at all. They're cute in a surreal sort of way, if that makes sense.

I had my first set of triplets ever for Bebe's first babies and twins with every Baby Daddy since. The triplets were quite a challenge! o.O But with each set of twins, with older children/teens in the house, it's gotten a lot easier for me. Plus, it helps that Bebe has maxed out the Parenting skill and Super Parent aspiration. That Super Efficient Baby Care perk is a life saver!

@sdhoey Looks like your challenge is coming a long great! Cute kids and like your matriarch. :)

@SimAlexandria I literally laughed out loud reading about your twins working on their 'poopin' skill. LOL You're hilarious! The expression on their faces is just adorable, so cute! I adore that hairstyle for toddlers too. :)

@luclylu Bummer you had to trash that save, but glad you're starting again. This is such a fun challenge and it's helped me learn a lot about how to raise kids in this game.

Hi @Ashleigh825 Thanks for the update on the Freelancer career. I'll keep that in mind if I ever do this challenge a second time. In my current challenge my matriarch makes all her simoleons by painting and now has a money tree, so she's good to go. :)

I'm headed back into my game in a moment, but wanted to share a small update first. Camellia has moved out. She lives in OS in a little house next door to the B1 triplets. B4 Twins, Dahlia and Daisy aged up to teens and I realized they are identical! o.O How did I not notice that before now? The only difference in this pic between the two is their hair and make-up. Also, I think they're two of the most beautiful female Sims I've ever had born in-game.

TKqHWi6.png

The B5 twins, Edelweiss and Eryngo aged up to toddlers and Wow, you can really see how they've inherited a lot from their Daddy, Salim. Can't wait to see what they look like when they're older. :)

GktM0as.png

Bebe will be going on the hunt for a new Baby Daddy when I get back in the game since there's three slots open now. Maybe she'll have another set of triplets! I keep hoping... lol Yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment. *shrugs*

Happy Simming Y'all! <3
    Aw that's fun! Yes they are def. identical :) In my first gen my Dylan/Emily were identical and Brandon/Carlos were identical except that Carlos had a touch darker skin (Barely noticeable, not enough to tell them apart in game so I dressed them diff.) I had two pairs of fraternal twins as well.

This second Gen, the first two sets were fraternal but I suspect Melbourne and Vancouver are identical (Hard to tell in the toddler stage mind you, but their faces are exactly the same when you see their pictures side by side) They are almost ready to become kids so we'll find out for sure next time I play I think haha.
  • SalemSvartulvSalemSvartulv Posts: 123 Member

@Ashleigh825 thanks for the official update on the career :D I may consider it for my next matriarch, they're fun!

@Sha2520032003 I really love Londyn's look! and those vampire toddlers look adorable! even with the kinda-creepy skin xD also, that's a great for to way to use the occult incentive!

@sdhoey Elsa is really pretty! and I love Laila from her kids!

@SimAlexandria Melbourne and Vancouver look like identical so far! keeps us updated on that :D I remember my last attempt on this challenge my matriarch somehow ended up with identical tripples with Bob Pancakes xD

@Karababy52 omg, I could seriously marry Daisy! she looks so beautiful! both of them do of course, but I have a soft spot for dyed hair and more alternative looks :heart: that reminds me to ask if your kids are up on the gallery :D Bebe surely has some really good gens!

I haven't played that much, but I managed to move out Dannal and Jasmine! bad thing it's that, with Iris' oldest kids starting to die of old age, my kids are starting to do poorly at school :tired_face: I even got the message that Rain's birthday it's close and she hadn't gotten her A!

so looks like I'm gonna have to slow down a bit after Iris has this baby xD

but on the good things, Aero grew up!
    IptAmt9.png
    he's one of my favorite toddlers so far, I feel like he got kind of a rebellious spark, very in tune with his Fussy trait xD

e4IxeIP.png
    rHYiAkB.png
    also, I've been having this glitch lately that gives my kids random reward traits that I deffinitely didn't bought for them! I don't know why my toddler would need the Great kisser trait xD
    @SimAlexandria Oh coo! I had no idea identical twins were so frequent in this game. For some reason I thought it was rare. :)

@SalemSvartulv Aw, thanks! I'm glad you like her that much. hehe I don't use the dyed hair very often, or I haven't in the past anyway. With so many children to give make-overs though, I can see myself using them more often. I like alternative looks too. :) I haven't put Bebe or any of her offspring on the Gallery yet. I usually play offline and haven't uploaded very many Sims to the Gallery except a few that are special to me. I can upload Bebe though if you like and maybe Daisy? Hmm... maybe I should upload her children, just for fun. Someone else might like them too I guess. Do y'all upload your Matriarchs and children? :)

Aero is so cute! I really like your Sims' house too, especially the kitchen. Such a lovely colorful home, looks very kid friendly. :) I haven't had any random traits given to Bebe or her children. But, they have had some random whims and player/Sim goals fulfilled that they or I haven't done. I've heard there's a lot of this kind of weirdness going on in other Simmers games too.

I didn't play very much of my challenge last night, I got distracted updating my Adam Lambert Sim in honor of the release of his new single from his forthcoming new album. Bebe hasn't gone Baby Daddy hunting yet as a result. We did get a visit by a vampire that tried to drink from Bebe. I say tried because once I realized he was there, because I couldn't save, I locked the door for everyone but household members.

The Vampire did his little break-in routine and then I thought he was leaving because he ran around the side of the house. Nope, he proceeded to mesmerize Bebe through the wall! o.O She got up, but I made her go back to sleep dazed. He stuck around for a little while still which was annoying. He shoveled some snow around the house and then ran off. But I still couldn't save and wondered, what the heck? He ran over to a public picnic area and shoveled snow there too before he finally did leave. Sheesh!

Late the next morning, we had another visitor which I almost missed seeing since we don't have doorbells.

bf9IoZe.png

I was thinking to myself, "Oh no! Another Vampire! Caleb, what are you doing out during the day?" I know he's a daywalker, but I've rarely ever actually seen him during the day.

But when I peeked through the window, it wasn't Caleb, it was Bryony. lol Unfortunately, Bebe and the toddlers were sleeping and I didn't get to the door in time to let him in. :(

gJwELwB.png

Oh well, I'm sure he'll be back another time. So that's my minuscule update. I'll be going back in game to play in a couple hours and perhaps upload some of my Sims too.

Happy Simming Y'all! <3
    @Luclylu - Oh good, I'm glad it's not just me :) & you're right, multiples are pure chaos. Londyn's 2nd set of twins just aged to toddler, so I've got 4 toddlers right now. She's pregnant again, & I have a feeling it's another set of multiples as I have 3 open slots in the house, hehe. How are things going in your gameplay?

@Karababy52 - Thanks so much! I love the matriarch Londyn too. I was looking at older pics from when I first started this challenge, & I honestly can't believe I'm on my 3rd matriarch. I thought I'd show you my other two matriarchs (hope you don't mind):
    7q6sHsx.png
    Here's the first matriarch Jordyn Santos-Lothario, and her Mom Paris (this was before I was using CC Skins or even had a gaming laptop so these pics aren't that great). Jordyn is the granddaughter of Don Lothario. She was born in game, but I never played her and just aged her up and made her the matriarch. I ended up taking off the hyphenated Lothario too, and just made her Jordyn Santos, lol. Her mom Paris is still in my game, as she got bit by a vampire (her grandson) & turned vampire (I play w/MC and have risky vampirism enabled where there's a slight chance that a vampire can turn another Sim vampire by feeding). So it's super cool to me that Paris is still in my game. Nice to have super old family still alive.

Kr4KyIT.png
    The 2nd matriarch Pippa Santos with her mom Jordyn, right before she died.

2u7F1jm.png
    Londyn's parents - Pippa Santos & Cade Woodsman

i12QUkO.png
    3rd & current matriarch Londyn Santos w/her mom Pippa. Pippa just died in game the other day so the entire household is in complete sadness. Even the new babies that aged up to toddler, that never met Granny Pip, are sad (which I had no idea was a thing).

Wow, Bebe has maxed out Parenting skill! That's awesome and quite an achievement. That Super Efficient Baby Care is a must-have for sure. I call it the one-stop shop for parenting :)
    & Dahlia & Daisy are gorgeous! So they are identical, that's so cool. Identical twins are definitely rare, I think a 33% chance or something. & Edelweiss & Eryngo are adorable. What is your current baby count?

@SalemSvartulv - Thanks so much! Londyn by far is my favorite matriarch to play. Yeah, those twins are starting to grow on me, as they are so sweet. My Gen 2 matriarch just died and they just lost their Granny so they've both been very sad.
    i117BW5.png
    I just can't handle seeing toddlers sad in this game. Yeah, I try to use that occult incentive as much as I can. I really went nuts with it in Gen 1, as almost all the kids were vampire and still very much alive. I use MC so they have their own families and kids, etc. Making it very hard to find donors as they've populated most of my worlds and I stopped tracking the earlier Generations, so I always have to check the family tree, as great-uncles aren't recognized in game. Perhaps not the smartest move to use the occult incentive so much LOL.
    @SalemSvartulv - Aero is so adorable! What is your current baby count? & is this your first matriarch? Do you play with the MC Mod? If so, I think those traits like Great Kisser, etc that you're showing for the little kids in the pics are enabled where kids can get a random number of traits (I think inherited from the parent). I have that going on in my game too, as I play with MC. If you dont' have MC, not sure why that's happening. I love that all of your children have that pink hair! So cool looking. I also wanted to comment on the house. Love how you've got it decorated. It's so vibrant!!
    @Karababy52 - Oh wow, vampire break-ins. I haven't had one of those in ages (knock on wood). I hate them so much. As if the challenge isn't already hard enough but to have to deal with your matriarch being drained just adds such an extra layer to this already, challenging challenge. So he still got Bebe, even through the wall? My goodness those vampire powers are strong! I love the picture of Bryony through the window. He's Bebe's son, isn't he? He does favor Caleb a little bit with the hair, I think. You captured a great pic!
  • easypeazeeasypeaze Posts: 140 Member
    So I have started again! I got deflated after I was up to 63 children grown and moved out then poof my game was gone(I suspect someone saved over the game by accident). So far I actually only have 1 child that actually counts but she has had 9 so far. Good luck everyone!

Tori Rains painter extraordinaire and baby making machine!
    33w4eut.jpg

Her starter house
    2itoozb.jpg

Full house
    2808gth.jpg

Bigger house
    a2gmxt.jpg

It is always someones birthday
    msn3ub.jpg
    It's all in the wrist
    @easypeaze - Wow, sorry to hear that you made it to 63 babies and had to start over. That's unfortunate. I think it's cool that you started over & kudos to you. As much as I love this challenge, I don't think I'd have it in me to start over or do it a 2nd time (as I'm struggling through currently at 53 babies).

I love your matriarch - she's gorgeous. Did you start with the same matriarch or create a new one? Very nice house! Did you build it? It looks like a very busy household :) I hope you keep us posted as you go along. Would love to see pics of the children.
  • easypeazeeasypeaze Posts: 140 Member
    @easypeaze - Wow, sorry to hear that you made it to 63 babies and had to start over. That's unfortunate. I think it's cool that you started over & kudos to you. As much as I love this challenge, I don't think I'd have it in me to start over or do it a 2nd time (as I'm struggling through currently at 53 babies).

I love your matriarch - she's gorgeous. Did you start with the same matriarch or create a new one? Very nice house! Did you build it? It looks like a very busy household :) I hope you keep us posted as you go along. Would love to see pics of the children.

It has been awhile since I lost that save. Tried a couple of times after but wasn't feeling it. No, it was a different matriarch thought I would just start out fresh. Thank you I made a starter house for the challenge a 4brm 2bth.

Yes, you have your hands full! The one I lost there was no toddlers so it is a lot more difficult now lol. Londyn is stunning! I will keep you all updated and can't wait to see more updates from you! Good luck. :)
    It's all in the wrist
    Hahaha vampires is the only pack I don't have so I don't have to worry about break ins.

And wow I can't imagine losing my save after so many kids!
    @Sha2520032003 Things are going pretty good! Sasha had Autumn who's now a child, Basel who's now a toddler and pregnant with number 3. I always find the beginning easy, once there is a full house I always get flustered lol She's just got another baby daddy lined up too! All premades so far lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top