Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    Hyunwoo_ssiHyunwoo_ssi Posts: 39 Member
    edited April 2019
    I am here with a few updates with my new 100 baby challenge. first off we have the two oldest sets of twins moved out! Cameron, Cecil, Isabella, and Alexis are all on their own in the world now. Hadley, Hera and Henry are now teens and have just had their first day of school. While I was able to move the oldest 4 out quickly and was able to get Ava pregnant again she also had another set of triplets. Amiee, Wyatt and Payton. two girls and a boy again. and there was some strange stuff going on in game today but I only remembered to get a few ss.

5bf71fbafaf2b729cd2a44672544fcd4.png
    This was just something I caught while playing and thought it was too funny not to caputre.

25a91dd69bfba1a8a43e4cd9dcdf0213.png
    Cha Hakyeon was not impressed by out wooing./

2f111751dd8616999adef9b9f965e0aa.png
    Wyatt looks like he wants to eat his mother after just aging into a toddler. Isn't he cute though?

397a42f65cb66f427c48c56949463b8e.png
    And fianlly big brother Henry reading to little Payton.

Baby count is 10 so far

Adult count is 4
    7a0f2c2cb0c019dac7b944eb17c7eea6.jpg
    monbebe8819 is my sims id.
  • Options
    sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    My first birth was twins. Father is J Huntington III
    4hds87.jpg
  • Options
    CarlaplaysCarlaplays Posts: 36 Member
    Chris moved out and we moved into a new home! I love how it looks! We also aged up Aurora and Audrianna.
  • Options
    LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    It's been awhile! Thinking of restarting with a new matriarch.
  • Options
    My matriarch is pregnant! I'm hoping that we'll get one more child after this pregnancy before she becomes an elder. I also want to wed her when she's an elder and can't have any more children. Excited for 2nd gen!
  • Options
    Just had the baby! She's a baby girl named London. Hoping to get another child when one of the teens move out. Leslie also aged up!
  • Options
    Question: Can your teen children get a job or not?
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Carlaplays wrote: »
    Question: Can your teen children get a job or not?
    Congrats on baby London. Yes teens can get a job but they get a lot more stress and it's harder to get them to do homework so it takes longer to age them up and out of the house. If you need the money, I find it a lot better too get them to do their homework and then just stick around and do something like paint in their free time or maybe Garden. But yeah if you want them to have a job they definitely can. For your youngest baby girl oh, I wouldn't even worry about aging her up early. She's going to be your next matriarch so you just want to work on her skills said she will never get out of the house anyways. I get her as many good skills as you can that would help in the next round, in her teen years work on painting and stuff like that
  • Options
    > @SimAlexandria said:
    > Carlaplays wrote: »
    >
    > Question: Can your teen children get a job or not?
    >
    >
    >
    > Congrats on baby London. Yes teens can get a job but they get a lot more stress and it's harder to get them to do homework so it takes longer to age them up and out of the house. If you need the money, I find it a lot better too get them to do their homework and then just stick around and do something like paint in their free time or maybe Garden. But yeah if you want them to have a job they definitely can. For your youngest baby girl oh, I wouldn't even worry about aging her up early. She's going to be your next matriarch so you just want to work on her skills said she will never get out of the house anyways. I get her as many good skills as you can that would help in the next round, in her teen years work on painting and stuff like that

Thank you! Very helpful, thanks for telling me.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited May 2019
    I finally decided to try this challenge after stalking the thread for years. Here's my Founder Matriarch - Bebe Boomer:
    4FvrIZt.png

She lives on the Rustic Residence lot in Windenburg. Her home isn't much right now, no paint, no flooring, no landscaping, just an open floor plan kitchen/living room combo, her bedroom w/en suite, a nursery for the babies/toddlers, a bedroom for children/teens and a large shared bathroom between those two rooms. A few skill objects for the children along with Bebe's easel are placed in a wide hallway down the middle of the home. After all was said and done, Bebe had 100 simoleans leftover. Lot traits include; Home Studio, Good Schools and On Ley Line.

Bebe will make all her income in the beginning from painting supplemented by fishing. I've decided not to let teens get a part-time job, they'll be helping out with the children. At the moment, I don't plan to hire a maid, butler, gardener, etc., but that might change in the future if things get chaotic. ;) I only have aging on for the household and autonomy off, for now. All baby donors will initially be my own single male townies seeded into the vanilla custom template I'm using. After these guys, Bebe will pursue Maxis single male premades already in the game and downloaded from the Gallery. She will not pursue any married males.

So far Bebe has earned enough satisfaction points to buy Beguiling (WOW! I love this trait!) and is close to having enough to get Incredibly Friendly. I plan to also have her buy Creative Visionary, Marketable and maybe Frugal or Observant. Hopefully, she'll earn enough to get a Money Tree in the future. I've decided from reading this thread that getting the Fertile reward would be a waste since it doesn't seem to work very well. She also has a Flirty painting above her bed. Between the Beguiling trait and the flirty painting, it didn't take very long at all for Bebe to seduce BD#2 while they sat together on her bed just a few hours after giving birth. B)

Here are her first two Baby Donors - 1. Sam Murdock and 2. Josh Hunter. Josh is my all-time favorite Super Sim. I'm sorry he's wearing sunglasses, he has gorgeous green eyes. If you want to see other pics of him, check out the Favorite Male Sims thread here.
    s5NwOgI.png

Sam gave me a HUGE surprise as a Baby Donor. Bebe had to woo hoo with him three times before she got pregnant! o.O BUT, it was worth it in the end because, I GOT MY FIRST SET OF TRIPLETS EVER! Holy Simoly was I shocked! Here they are, two girls - Amaryllis, Azalea and 1 boy - Aster. As you might've guessed I've decided to go with a theme of alphabetical flower names.
    ZPyB25u.png

I don't know yet about Josh's baby(s), she's only been preggers for an hour. lol Now, I don't know if it made a difference, but I had Bebe woo hoo with Josh 3 times, just in case... Maybe she'll get triplets with him too? We'll see... God help me! :p

So that's where I am in this challenge so far. Wish me luck! I have a feeling Bebe and I are going to need it! Thanks for reading my novel of a post, subsequent posts after this initial one won't be as long, I promise! :)

Happy Simming! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • Options
    Here's Bebe's sweet toddler triplets! The girls rolled Inquisitive and Aster, Angelic. Bebe's about to pop with BD#2's baby(s), and she has BD#3 all lined up. Not sure if it was wise to go after Josh's brother, Joel, but... oh well! *shrugs* :*

C8QnDZj.png
  • Options
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Here's Bebe's sweet toddler triplets! The girls rolled Inquisitive and Aster, Angelic. Bebe's about to pop with BD#2's baby(s), and she has BD#3 all lined up. Not sure if it was wise to go after Josh's brother, Joel, but... oh well! *shrugs* :*

C8QnDZj.png

They're adorable!! Congrats on starting the challenge
  • Options
    Question, if your matriarch ages up and you have the next matriarch ready but some of the first gen kids are still in the house, what do you do?
  • Options
    Question, if your matriarch ages up and you have the next matriarch ready but some of the first gen kids are still in the house, what do you do?

Do you keep the kids with you and age them up until they become young adults or move them out even when they haven't aged up?
  • Options
    1998Ruby19981998Ruby1998 Posts: 22 Member
    Now at baby 24, 4 babies 2 children family, and Winterfest is around the corner! (wink wink guess who's the next father)
    And I just realised all the vampires have been knocking at my door are randomly generated grandmaster vampires, no wonder why my garlic hasn't been working well...
    I also had 60,000+ Simoleons, so I'm thinking whether I should move to a bigger lot and make a bigger house, but my house currently is pretty nice, I have rocks and plants around, and also a fishing area nearby. So kinda struggling on what to do with the money :p
  • Options
    1998Ruby19981998Ruby1998 Posts: 22 Member

Do you keep the kids with you and age them up until they become young adults or move them out even when they haven't aged up?

I would keep the children and age them up since they also count towards your baby numbers. Though yeah, it could be a little bit annoying. So, next time when your matriach is "getting there", I would stop the baby making, so the next matriach can hit it soon as she replaces her mum.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @Carlaplays Concerning aging up previous gen children, you do what feels right for you. But if you're trying to strictly follow the official rules, you're not supposed to age up children until they have an A in school and teens need an A in school plus one character value in the positive or negative range if you have the Parenthood GP. However, you can move the previous elder matriarch out to make room for more children in the next gen. Also, if you decide to move any children out now, they won't count since they have to be a young adult before they can be officially counted in your total and moved out of the house.

But like I said, it's your game, play it however is fun for you! :)

BTW, Thank You for the congrats on starting the challenge and about my triplets! I love them! <3
  • Options
    SalemSvartulvSalemSvartulv Posts: 123 Member
    @Karababy52 your tripplets are so cute!!! also I love the flower-themed names! specially Amaryllis, that's one of my favorite names ever actually! good luck with your next births!

@Carlaplays I think the "usual" to do is to keep them in the house and age them up like any other kids ;) remember they don't count to the challenge until they're YA!

my home has been rather uneventful lately xD I'm working on getting baby #22 out of the house, but I've been caught on some of my other challenges xD I may post some pictures once I get 🐸🐸🐸🐸 grown up (also, did you know that K_affir is aparently a forbidden word? I sure didin't and now I feel kinda bad xD I just named my kid after a really pretty lilly flower xD )
  • Options
    LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Well this challenge is going slow in my game. My matriarch is still pregnant with baby #1 lol Wish I had more time to play like I used too but what can you do
  • Options
    Thank you for all of the help! I’m close to the end of the first gen, and on her last baby.
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @Karababy52 - Great posting! Always exciting to start this challenge. I love your matriarch Bebe Boomer. Very cool that you had triplets right away! & they are so adorable as toddlers. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts and your journey with this challenge.

I'm halfway through on kid 50. I've taken a quick break and playing another Save now, but I still love to come back to this thread to see what's going on in everyone's game :)
  • Options
    Thank you @SalemSvartulv, I didn't actually know Amaryllis is used as a name, particularly females until I was looking up alphabetical flower names for my theme. It is very pretty! I really like Azalea too! Oh and that censored word? It's actually a racist slur in South Africa.

You're welcome @Carlaplays! I wish I was that far along. lol I've played ALOT of challenges over the years and I have to say, this one is by far the hardest and most challenging of all. I love a challenge though so it's all good. :) I don't know how I've kept BeBe from passing out from exhaustion.

Thank you too @Sha2520032003, I love toddlers and wish I could've kept them that age longer, but that would defeat the purpose of the challenge. They're children now. Amaryllis rolled Whiz Kid, Loves Outdoors, Aster - Artistic Prodigy, Cheerful and Azalea - Social Butterfly, Good. I've been using TS4 Random Trait Generator by James Turner, even though I have kept track of the BDs traits. I don't know why, just for posterity I guess. *shrugs*

Also, Bebe had twins for her second birth with Josh! 1 girl - Belladonna, Silly and 1 boy - Bryony, Independent. I thought it was hilarious when they aged up because Bryony was first and stood by with his arms folded, pouting and VERY angry over having a sibling while BeBe was busy aging up his sister Belladonna.

It came right down to the wire with the triplets reaching Level 3 in all their skills before the twins aged up. Amaryllis was first the day before the babies birthday, then Azalea a couple hours before I got the notice and finally Aster just 10 minutes beforehand. Simoleons are tight for Bebe right now, so I wasn't looking forward to buying more toddler beds. lol I guess they could've temporarily slept on a couch or something. But I didn't want to do that to the little shavers.

Now I just need to get poor Bebe's needs up so she can invite Joel over to get the next batch going. One thing I've noticed with Bebe having triplets and twins, while pregnant her needs tanked SO fast! Never had that happen with any of my other Sims. Is that normal? That's been the hardest thing actually, trying to keep Bebe from dying. o.O Oh and drinking coffee is a lie. It doesn't make their sleep meter goes up, just gets them energized and have to pee! Wish I'd known that before I wasted simoleons on a coffee pot in desperation. lol

I'll take some screenshots when I get back in the game later tonight and share them.

Happy Simming Y'all! <3
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Aki (my first matriarch) had twins! Boys named Logan and Patton (I... Kinda named them after characters). Here's a picture of the boys! Logan's in the pink bassinet and Patton's in the blue bassinet [img][/img]WlqUk51.png
    London's definitely going to be our second matriarch! Also, congrats on twins @Karababy52!

Post edited by Carlaplays on
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @Karababy52 - Cool!! You're moving along great in the challenge. My matriarch wasn't so lucky to have multiples right away. I think twins, and then single, and then triplets. Yes, it's very normal for pregnant Sims needs to tank. I'm not sure when this became a "thing" because I dont' recall it with the base game. But I've noticed it with my pregnant Sims as well. That James Turner Random Generator is so good. For traits, I use both parents traits and put it in the generator on Pinstar's Legacy Challenge site page. I kind of like the idea of having one of my kids inherit a trait from their parents. Do you play with vampire/alien incentive? I started the challenge with that incentive and most of my children are vampires. So it's been interesting to see these kids from Gen 1 outlive everyone lol. I'm on my 2nd matriarch now and just started with her. She just had her first set of twins and is currently pregnant by Thorne Bailey, due any day now.

Please keep us posted as you go along. Can't wait to see more screenshots of the kids :)
  • Options
    @Carlaplays - So cool that Aki had twins. What is your baby count currently? I'm just curious but how do you know that London will be the next matriarch. Is Aki almost an elder?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top