Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    gladlypantsgladlypants Posts: 122 Member
    kurdaneva wrote: »
    @SimAlexandria I kept completing as many aspirations as possible and buying the elixir of youth. It grew harder and harder the more aspirations I finished, since you can't do any career based ones with the mother that aren't working from home! Very fun though, looking forward to the next challenge.

Not sure if this was already said, my forum is questionable about updating on mobile sometime, but elixirs of youth (or anything that prolongs your lifespan, other than pregnancy) are not allowed per the rules of the challenge.
    TB88pBc.png
    Gallery ID: gladlypants
    favorite gallery hashtag: #redditexchange
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Ashley745Ashley745 Posts: 297 Member
    @SimAlexandria I kept completing as many aspirations as possible and buying the elixir of youth. It grew harder and harder the more aspirations I finished, since you can't do any career based ones with the mother that aren't working from home! Very fun though, looking forward to the next challenge.

Not sure if this was already said, my forum is questionable about updating on mobile sometime, but elixirs of youth (or anything that prolongs your lifespan, other than pregnancy) are not allowed per the rules of the challenge.

I disagree. It really depends on the type of baby challenge you are playing. The rules stated here are for a more legacy style baby challenge where Mother A has as many babies as possible before becoming an elder and her daughter Mother B takes over, and so on until challenge is completed.

I believe that kurdaneva was playing the original style 100 baby challenge with only 1 mother the whole challenge which means they would absolutely have to use elixir of youth in order to complete the challenge. Or at least, that was the impression that I got from the posts here.
    Check out my stories
    Andrews Legacy (Currently on Gen 3)
    Christy's 100 Baby Challenge
    Robinson Collab Legacy (Currently on Gen 2)
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Challenge Update...

No one aged up today. I gave Heidi a bit of a makeover as she looked to teen-ish to me still for the mature young woman she's become. I let her grow her hair out slightly and gave her some more sophisticated clothing. Next time someone ages up you'll see her in my family screenshot but I didn't take one tonight. Here she is painting though so you can see her new hair style from the back. Also, I really question her painting talent at times. Lol! (outffit here is just pj's haha so not the new clothes)

2clcw4.jpg

Plus Heidi and the household teens have dinner. George and Felix were at work.
    11acozk.jpg

Our oldest daughter Abby who long ago aged out but who visits every day stopped by and stood outside in the cold and froze to death! She was witnessing someone else's death and we can't control her since she's not in our household anymore but I kept sending my household to her to ask her if they could "See her cold weather clothing" to get her to change into it but by the time they got there it was too late. GOOD NEWS! Brother George (young adult) was able to plead with the grim reaper and she was brought back to life! We were so happy to save her. She gave George a big hug. George is supposed to be our evil kid but turns out he's really not all that bad. Then immediately after, Abby aged up into an elder so it's probably not that long before she'll die for real. I'll be so sad when our kids start dying, but I know it's inevitable. Such a weird age gap for siblings I think, that some are elder while they others are teens lol!

Alexandria, our first matriarch who has already died of old age quite some time ago stopped by to visit as a ghost in the middle of the night suddenly. She face palmed when she saw that her offspring were having trouble keeping up the house without her and immediately started on mopping the floors.

2h5p3pw.jpg

And that's about it for my days play. I wanted to go a bit longer but the game started lagging too much on me and it's getting late so I'm off for the night haha.
  • Options
    Julie85Julie85 Posts: 40 Member
    Ok so after losing my content on the game I have restarted the challenge.

New matriarch Jessica Samson, she is making a living doing Vlogs and video just got the Get Famous pack. I she spent the first few days making videos for money and meeting the town men.

We have our first 2 children twins Tegan and Jason. Jessica wasted no time woo hooing her new man and baby number 3 is in the oven.
  • Options
    Julie85 wrote: »

New matriarch Jessica Samson, she is making a living doing Vlogs and video just got the Get Famous pack. I she spent the first few days making videos for money and meeting the town men.

We have our first 2 children twins Tegan and Jason. Jessica wasted no time woo hooing her new man and baby number 3 is in the oven.
    Must be so hard to start over. Sounds like fun to combine get famous, hard too! Good luck. You'll be uploading? I just realised that I lost the bookmark to your YouTube... Can you link me again?
  • Options
    @SimAlexandria may I ask how do you get your Sims video on Youtube without the black box? I have watch tons of videos but nothing seems to fix it I have a ugly black box around my videos.

Argh just wiped out my whole Sims 4 game play custom content the lot. I could cry. Goodbye all my challenges.
    oh no I'm sorry to hear that you lost everything! Did you lose your save files too or just the custom content? As for the black box I'm sorry I don't know if I can help you because it just never shows up for me... So I've never tried to get rid of it. However I noticed sometimes when I film things on my phone it is there and then I can't figure it out. What are you using to film your challenges? I just use the windows game thing that pops up when you hit win G on a PC

I lost everything I have no ideal how I done it.

I am using a game capture software.Might try what your use cause honestly driving me insane I just want to make some videos on the challenge.
  • Options
    Ugh, so sad. Two of our kids died today. They were already grown and moved out so they still count... In fact one was an elder and the other would probably be elder in a day or two, but they froze to death. I hate the winter. Death count outside my sims door is about 8 in the past 3 sim days and 7 more freezing temp days left according to the calender. Finding it hard to keep everyone alive. It was Abby and Carlos that died

No one aged up yet.
  • Options
    Well today both sets of twins aged up to children. And Jessica gave birth to another set of twins Jack and Abby, So total of 6 kids so far. Get famous and do video daily seems to be so far for me the best way to make money.
  • Options

Must be so hard to start over. Sounds like fun to combine get famous, hard too! Good luck. You'll be uploading? I just realised that I lost the bookmark to your YouTube... Can you link me again?

I give up loading for now. I really need someone who is a gamer to help me. Can't seem to get the settings right.
  • Options

I give up loading for now. I really need someone who is a gamer to help me. Can't seem to get the settings right.

I hope you can figure them out sometime. I wish I could help you but I don't really know what I'm doing it just fortunately worked for me. But feel free to post pictures here! Congrats on your twins and upcoming baby number 3 :-) I'm not starting again because I'm going into the second generation... But it's been ages waiting for my second nature to age up enough so I feel like it's going to be starting all over in a way when she reaches that age haha. We haven't actually had kids or toddlers are babies in the house for ages so it's going to be a lot different again all the sudden when Lucy ages up to Young Adult
  • Options
    SnuggleFoxySnuggleFoxy Posts: 106 Member
    Hey guys I just restarted my 100 baby challenge (actually doing 2 100 baby challenges at the same time xD with 2 different sims)
    Furthest I've ever reached in this challenge was baby 46 but that was way before toddlers were back in game x.x

I actually had a question regarding clubs as I know they are allowed but is there anything specific in clubs that's not allowed as there wasnt anything specific mentioned inside the rules.

For example changing club vibe to flirty or making the club activities be romantic interactions etc. Is there anything like that that's not allowed as theres nothing that pin points it in the rules and I was never actually sure
    You see that beautiful sim over there in the profile picture? Her name is Piper Brown one of my favorite sims I have ever made shes a free spirit may we all be free spirits like her ^-^~
  • Options
    Hey guys I just restarted my 100 baby challenge (actually doing 2 100 baby challenges at the same time xD with 2 different sims)
    Furthest I've ever reached in this challenge was baby 46 but that was way before toddlers were back in game x.x

I actually had a question regarding clubs as I know they are allowed but is there anything specific in clubs that's not allowed as there wasnt anything specific mentioned inside the rules.

For example changing club vibe to flirty or making the club activities be romantic interactions etc. Is there anything like that that's not allowed as theres nothing that pin points it in the rules and I was never actually sure

That should be fine :). I use clubs a lot. Mods and cheats that make things easier aren't allowed (but ones that don't are fine.) but clubs are not a mod or cheat. You should be good :)
  • Options

I hope you can figure them out sometime. I wish I could help you but I don't really know what I'm doing it just fortunately worked for me. But feel free to post pictures here! Congrats on your twins and upcoming baby number 3 :-) I'm not starting again because I'm going into the second generation... But it's been ages waiting for my second nature to age up enough so I feel like it's going to be starting all over in a way when she reaches that age haha. We haven't actually had kids or toddlers are babies in the house for ages so it's going to be a lot different again all the sudden when Lucy ages up to Young Adult

Me to I might just playing this challenge and post photos and then do it again with videos if I can work it out, cause I have work out a few things to make life easier. Really is doing my head in like it records fine. But the quality is bad and now I have lost my sound.

She insane always having twins they so demanding when they newborns. But I will get the baby numbers up.
  • Options

Dam girl you keen having 2. Good luck :)
  • Options

That should be fine :). I use clubs a lot. Mods and cheats that make things easier aren't allowed (but ones that don't are fine.) but clubs are not a mod or cheat. You should be good :)

No problem thank you very much :DDD
    I guess I can keep going as I am then , I was honestly scared its not allowed and would need to start over xD
    You see that beautiful sim over there in the profile picture? Her name is Piper Brown one of my favorite sims I have ever made shes a free spirit may we all be free spirits like her ^-^~
  • Options

Dam girl you keen having 2. Good luck :)

Thank you very much xD
    One of them is one my younger sister & I are doing, we each play the 100 baby challenge on our own computers and progress on our own saves but I only play with that save with her , when we both can progress together and the other one is a personal one that I can progress while Im not playing with her xD
    So double the challenge but still fun ~
  • Options
    1998Ruby19981998Ruby1998 Posts: 22 Member
    Finally I can kick my first child out of the house. I'm so proud of myself! XD
  • Options
    gladlypantsgladlypants Posts: 122 Member
    Ashley745 wrote: »

I disagree. It really depends on the type of baby challenge you are playing. The rules stated here are for a more legacy style baby challenge where Mother A has as many babies as possible before becoming an elder and her daughter Mother B takes over, and so on until challenge is completed.

I believe that kurdaneva was playing the original style 100 baby challenge with only 1 mother the whole challenge which means they would absolutely have to use elixir of youth in order to complete the challenge. Or at least, that was the impression that I got from the posts here.

Sorry, didn't realize there was another version. Wasn't about agreeing or disagreeing. :)

The rules linked for the "official" challenge for this thread state that. Those are the rules posters always refer back to in discussions here and seem to be applied to all questions. Apologies if I misunderstood.
    TB88pBc.png
    Gallery ID: gladlypants
    favorite gallery hashtag: #redditexchange
    gladlypants.tumblr.com
  • Options
    SaldukeleSaldukele Posts: 29 Member
    Hey everyone, I am really enjoying this now, we have baby no 16 at the moment and 10 children successfully moved out. My matriarch named Lara is already an adult, I am actually dreading her turning into the elder, as I will have to start all over with the new one, who will have no skills or traits to easy the process :smile:
    I can't seem to post any picture in here tho, how do you guys post them in here?
  • Options
    Saldukele wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I am really enjoying this now, we have baby no 16 at the moment and 10 children successfully moved out. My matriarch named Lara is already an adult, I am actually dreading her turning into the elder, as I will have to start all over with the new one, who will have no skills or traits to easy the process :smile:
    I can't seem to post any picture in here tho, how do you guys post them in here?
    You are off to a great start! My first matriarch turned into an elder after only 12 kids. I'm aging up the youngest right now so we are between matriarchs. The youngest is a teen at this moment and she'll probably age when I play tonight. She had just turned into a child when the matriarch became an elder so we have not had babies or tots in the house for ages. Matriarch has passed away by now, the youngest seven children are still at home and 4 of those are young adults. But there's no reason for me to move them out quite yet seeing as we don't need space in the house so they have been working and helping us to earn money to set us up better for the second generation. My youngest I have been sending her to school, but I'm working just as much on her skills like Charisma and cooking that will be more necessary later. The other kids I'm just going to move out as needed so she'll have helped at first.

As for posting pictures you have to be a full member of the forms to do so, just keep posting around and you'll get to that point soon.
  • Options
    SaldukeleSaldukele Posts: 29 Member
    @SimAlexandria Thanks for reply, I only joined recently after seeing this tread, hopefully I will be able to post pics soon.
    I love playing Sims so i had my matriarch working hard on her skills from the start, while pregnant with first baby, all she was doing was reading books, watching cooking channel and working on her aspirations. I got her a very expensive bed so that her sleeping is better and she won't be so tired all the time. And after I got her never weary trait, it has been a bliss to play with her :)
    It's a good idea to work on your new matriarchs skills, as much as u can while their aging up, definitely will help along in the future, when children chaos starts :D I am planning on doing the same with mine, getting all the skills possible, like toddler skills up to five etc.
  • Options
    Saldukele wrote: »
    @SimAlexandria Thanks for reply, I only joined recently after seeing this tread, hopefully I will be able to post pics soon.
    I love playing Sims so i had my matriarch working hard on her skills from the start, while pregnant with first baby, all she was doing was reading books, watching cooking channel and working on her aspirations. I got her a very expensive bed so that her sleeping is better and she won't be so tired all the time. And after I got her never weary trait, it has been a bliss to play with her :)
    It's a good idea to work on your new matriarchs skills, as much as u can while their aging up, definitely will help along in the future, when children chaos starts :D I am planning on doing the same with mine, getting all the skills possible, like toddler skills up to five etc.

For two reasons I was never able to get my toddler skills up to five haha! For one my make sure I didn't become an elder until the kid was a child so I didn't know if she would be my matriarch are not as I didn't know if we would have any younger daughter's at that point. Secondly I never managed to get the skills up to even 3 before the age stuff on their own haha. I know you can age kids up if they get a and the skills and all that but I was never managing to do it and they would just age up on their own after their birthday haha! But now that my Lucy is a teen and I know she's the next matriarch, I'm not that worried about aging her up quicker I'm more worried about the skills so I don't worry too much if she doesn't get her homework done. Or at least I try not to but I keep making her do homework anyways for some reason LOL! I thought yeah her Charisma in cooking is what I'm mostly worried about at this point. I should probably just let her drop out of school for the last few days of her teenage years haha
  • Options
    Kabbac12Kabbac12 Posts: 16 New Member
    Hi I started the 100 baby challenge 2 days ago so far I've got 4 children and pregnant again. Life in the household is HETIC lol with only 4 children! I've got 3 kids and 1 toddler. I don't know how I'm going to cope with 7 kids!
  • Options
    ExpectantHopeExpectantHope Posts: 27 Member
    Lots more babies aged up and moved out since my last update. I'm down to 3 kids in the house at the moment and Ariel is pregnant, feels weird having such an empty house!

Baby number 3. Joel Peac.ock. His dad is Dwayne Carman. Joel is good, a goofball, a music lover and has a high metabolism. His aspiration is to be a bodybuilder - although he's probably the skinniest kid in the family! He definitely looks like his dad.
    h9koEC5.jpg

Baby number 4. Leonardo "Leo" Peac.ock. His dad is Reginald Magee. Leo is evil, hates children, is a glutton and has the essence of flavour. His aspiration is to be a master mixologist. As his traits suggest, he's not the nicest person!
    ipNdE8W.jpg

Baby number 5. Isla Peac.ock. Her dad is Vivek Stockton. Isla is good, outgoing, an art lover and a muser. Her aspiration is to be a musical genius. Isla was the loveliest kid, she always wanted to hug her siblings. I do think she's turned out the weirdest looking out of all of them so far though! I put quite a bit of makeup on her as a teenager, but changed her look quite a bit as a YA as I imagine her to prefer a more natural look.
    KWyUU56.jpg

Baby number 6. Aurora Peac.ock. Her dad is Alexander Goth. She's business savvy, a geek, a bookworm and an art lover. Her aspiration is to be a mansion baron. I think she's the perfect combination of her parents and I imagine her being a total girl boss! I adore her.
    dzStYGh.jpg
  • Options
    ExpectantHopeExpectantHope Posts: 27 Member
    Lots more babies aged up and moved out since my last update. I'm down to 3 kids in the house at the moment and Ariel is pregnant, feels weird having such an empty house!

Baby number 3. Joel Peac.ock. His dad is Dwayne Carman. Joel is good, a goofball, a music lover and has a high metabolism. His aspiration is to be a bodybuilder - although he's probably the skinniest kid in the family! He definitely looks like his dad.
    h9koEC5.jpg

Baby number 4. Leonardo "Leo" Peac.ock. His dad is Reginald Magee. Leo is evil, hates children, is a glutton and has the essence of flavour. His aspiration is to be a master mixologist. As his traits suggest, he's not the nicest person!
    ipNdE8W.jpg

Baby number 5. Isla Peac.ock. Her dad is Vivek Stockton. Isla is good, outgoing, an art lover and a muser. Her aspiration is to be a musical genius. Isla was the loveliest kid, she always wanted to hug her siblings. I do think she's turned out the weirdest looking out of all of them so far though! I put quite a bit of makeup on her as a teenager, but changed her look quite a bit as a YA as I imagine her to prefer a more natural look.
    KWyUU56.jpg

Baby number 6. Aurora Peac.ock. Her dad is Alexander Goth. She's business savvy, a geek, a bookworm and an art lover. Her aspiration is to be a mansion baron. I think she's the perfect combination of her parents and I imagine her being a total girl boss! I adore her.
    dzStYGh.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top