Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• felicia__nicolefelicia__nicole Posts: 38 Member
    Luclylu wrote: »
    I know someone had posted here about not being able to make a cake, that the Matriarch would get to the bowl stage and just stop. How did they fix that? I’m on my third cake and she will not finish making it. I can’t even but it in the trash, I had to go through her storage to get rid of it.

But she can cook. She just made dinner before trying to make a cake and was successful.

That was me. Turned out there was a cake in the oven. I clicked on the oven and chose empty oven.

• MaddyMcMoodyMaddyMcMoody Posts: 105 Member
    when I watched videos of this challenge I thought twins were quite frequent in the game, but my matriarch is on her 15th pregnancy now and still hasn't had twins...
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    when I watched videos of this challenge I thought twins were quite frequent in the game, but my matriarch is on her 15th pregnancy now and still hasn't had twins...

They are frequent if you use the ley line lot trait from get together.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • MaddyMcMoodyMaddyMcMoody Posts: 105 Member
    > @felicia__nicole said:
    > Luclylu wrote: »
    >
    > I know someone had posted here about not being able to make a cake, that the Matriarch would get to the bowl stage and just stop. How did they fix that? I’m on my third cake and she will not finish making it. I can’t even but it in the trash, I had to go through her storage to get rid of it.
    >
    > But she can cook. She just made dinner before trying to make a cake and was successful.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That was me. Turned out there was a cake in the oven. I clicked on the oven and chose empty oven.

yeah same here.

when they abandoned a cake or sth in the oven before they won't be able to put anything in. you can still cook on top of the oven, but not inside the oven. you wouldn't have been able to cook a tuna casserole either
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Also I’m interested to know who plays with the alien and vampire incentives?

This is my first time using it, usually I just use normal sims, and so far my Matriarch has only had a baby with 1 alien and I have 2 others lined up. So far no vampires yet.

@Luclylu - I play with alien and vampire incentives. This is a must-have for me, as I play with aging on during pregnancy. I feel like I'm moving through this challenge at a decent speed. How do you like playing with the incentives?
  • Foreverme123Foreverme123 Posts: 1 New Member
    How do you join the game i have an ea account but i do not know how to start playing
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    46969408741_e8435bdc9c_b.jpg

Twins are now toddlers. Baby #1 Adam and baby #2 Julia. Adam is angelic and Julia is energetic. They work well together and are always babbling to each other. Julia can be a bit handful because she is always on the go, and her doings are not so good every time. She loves to make a mess whenever her mother is not looking. But Adam is never doing such things. He only complains about hunger and loneliness sometimes.
    How do you join the game i have an ea account but i do not know how to start playing

Do you own Sims 4? Are you asking how to join the 100 baby challenge ON the Sims 4 or how do play sims 4?

If you are asking how to join Sims 4, with your origin account, buy the base game at least, and install it to your computer.

If you have sims 4 and just want to know how to start playing 100 babies, you just start a new save on sims 4, create your momma sim, and put her into any house she can afford without cheats, and start having babies (follow the rules linked in the first post of this thread).

If you need more help on the 100 babies, come back here and lots of people are happy to help.

If you need more help with Sims 4 in general, head over to the AHQ threads and they can help you there.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • JakkiwJakkiw Posts: 11 New Member
    My matriarch is pregnant and only has 3 days left before becoming an elder. Hopi for a girl as the last 3 children has been boys . Also she has not been having twins for the last 7 pregnancies... I have the fertility trait and she watches kids TV and listens to kids radio whiles painting. Has anyone even encountered this?
    Jakkiw wrote: »
    My matriarch is pregnant and only has 3 days left before becoming an elder. Hopi for a girl as the last 3 children has been boys . Also she has not been having twins for the last 7 pregnancies... I have the fertility trait and she watches kids TV and listens to kids radio whiles painting. Has anyone even encountered this?

The kids tv and radio are from Sims 3, they have no bearing on Sims 4. The main thing that gets multiples in Sims 4 is the Ley Line lot trait, the fertility reward trait doesn't really do anything for twins. You can get the fertility massage, but, again, it doesn't really help a significant amount with multiples. The only sure fire why to get several multiples in Sims 4 is the Ley Line Lot Trait.

If you have ley line and haven't had multiples for 7 pregnancies, I'd say, one, make sure the lot traits didn't change. 2. Repair game. 3 Look to mods that could be conflicting with it, especially if you are running an outdated version of MCCC or other pregnancy mods.

I know about a year ago, there was a version of MCCC that conflicted with multiples and the ley line lot trait. I know this, cause I did the leg work to test it. I wasn't getting any multiples, even with the lot trait, and I had a sim that was pregnant, with the ley line lot trait active, and with MCCC installed, single birth. I had saved right before she went in labor, exited without saving, took MCCC out and reloaded, then she had twins.

So I did a lot of testing with pregnant sims and combinations of lot traits with and without MCCC and it was MCCC stopping my sim from having multiples. That is not an issue now. As I still use MCCC (updated version) and have no problems getting multiples with the Ley Line lot trait and sometimes even without.

So, long story short... Double check lot traits. Repair game. Check for any outdated mods that effect pregnancies.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Hyunwoo_ssiHyunwoo_ssi Posts: 39 Member
    Jadeleine wrote: »
    46969408741_e8435bdc9c_b.jpg

Twins are now toddlers. Baby #1 Adam and baby #2 Julia. Adam is angelic and Julia is energetic. They work well together and are always babbling to each other. Julia can be a bit handful because she is always on the go, and her doings are not so good every time. She loves to make a mess whenever her mother is not looking. But Adam is never doing such things. He only complains about hunger and loneliness sometimes.

They are adorable
    7a0f2c2cb0c019dac7b944eb17c7eea6.jpg
    monbebe8819 is my sims id.
    [quote="ChelleJo;c-16941350"][quote="Jakkiw;c-16941331"]My matriarch is pregnant and only has 3 days left before becoming an elder. Hopi for a girl as the last 3 children has been boys . Also she has not been having twins for the last 7 pregnancies... I have the fertility trait and she watches kids TV and listens to kids radio whiles painting. Has anyone even encountered this? [/quote]

The kids tv and radio are from Sims 3, they have no bearing on Sims 4. The main thing that gets multiples in Sims 4 is the Ley Line lot trait, the fertility reward trait doesn't really do anything for twins. You can get the fertility massage, but, again, it doesn't really help a significant amount with multiples. The only sure fire why to get several multiples in Sims 4 is the Ley Line Lot Trait.

If you have ley line and haven't had multiples for 7 pregnancies, I'd say, one, make sure the lot traits didn't change. 2. Repair game. 3 Look to mods that could be conflicting with it, especially if you are running an outdated version of MCCC or other pregnancy mods.

I know about a year ago, there was a version of MCCC that conflicted with multiples and the ley line lot trait. I know this, cause I did the leg work to test it. I wasn't getting any multiples, even with the lot trait, and I had a sim that was pregnant, with the ley line lot trait active, and with MCCC installed, single birth. I had saved right before she went in labor, exited without saving, took MCCC out and reloaded, then she had twins.

So I did a lot of testing with pregnant sims and combinations of lot traits with and without MCCC and it was MCCC stopping my sim from having multiples. That is not an issue now. As I still use MCCC (updated version) and have no problems getting multiples with the Ley Line lot trait and sometimes even without.

So, long story short... Double check lot traits. Repair game. Check for any outdated mods that effect pregnancies. [/quote]

I don't have any mod and only the base game so I don't have that traid. She did give birth to a girl so I think I'll just let her age up think 29 kids is a lot. But thanks for the help
    My youngest set of twins are vampires... Looks like lessa is going to have to study some lore to cure them
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Also I’m interested to know who plays with the alien and vampire incentives?

This is my first time using it, usually I just use normal sims, and so far my Matriarch has only had a baby with 1 alien and I have 2 others lined up. So far no vampires yet.

@Luclylu - I play with alien and vampire incentives. This is a must-have for me, as I play with aging on during pregnancy. I feel like I'm moving through this challenge at a decent speed. How do you like playing with the incentives?

@Sha2520032003 That reminds me, I should check to see if aging is on! In my legacy saves I play with it on but I can’t remeber if I turned it off for this challenge. I’m enjoying it, I’ve only met aliens so far but going to place some more vampires in the world and see if she meets any. I had to add a points section to my excel sheet this time to keep track of points because I’m not used to having 8 kids but having 11 points. I think it’s cool to use the incentives!
    Ok so I have a problem, Lessa just had triplets but one baby is not on my lot at all. I am playing the PS4 ver of the game I don't want to lose her to social services and fail the whole thing now after getting to 22 kids is there a way that I can save her?
    Ok so I have a problem, Lessa just had triplets but one baby is not on my lot at all. I am playing the PS4 ver of the game I don't want to lose her to social services and fail the whole thing now after getting to 22 kids is there a way that I can save her?

I found her, I already had two bassinets from the twins so they just stacked the boy and the other girl on top of one of them I moved the boy and then got rid of the empty bassinet so now I can see all three babies and in a few days the house is going to over-run with 7 toddlers. It's a good thing she completed her aspiration before the current oldest set of twins were born so now All I have to do is look after the kid's needs and not hers
  • CarlaplaysCarlaplays Posts: 36 Member
    > @Hyunwoo_ssi said:
    > Hyunwoo_ssi wrote: »
    >
    > Ok so I have a problem, Lessa just had triplets but one baby is not on my lot at all. I am playing the PS4 ver of the game I don't want to lose her to social services and fail the whole thing now after getting to 22 kids is there a way that I can save her?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I found her, I already had two bassinets from the twins so they just stacked the boy and the other girl on top of one of them I moved the boy and then got rid of the empty bassinet so now I can see all three babies and in a few days the house is going to over-run with 7 toddlers. It's a good thing she completed her aspiration before the current oldest set of twins were born so now All I have to do is look after the kid's needs and not hers

good that you found the kid
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    Carlaplays wrote: »
    Is there a place to put what you've been doing in the 100 baby challenge? I really wanna share how I'm doing!
    You can share here how you are doing. :smile:

I'm also doing this challenge and only 10 kids to finish! :smiley:
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    Raven my first matriarch is now an elder.
    She had 30 kids (1 does not count towards my 100 as it was with the same dad, not twins.)
    So 29 kids
    11 boys
    18 girls
    5 sets of twins and no triplets

Next matriarch is mis Pamela! Can't wait to get her aged up and read to get generation 2 on the way!
    Just published a new chapter! It's been a few weeks but I'm back.

CHAPER 8
    Gen 1 is complete! Lessa Swift just died leaving behind 19 living children, and 3 that passed before her. (I have no idea how it just happened) Now I should be able to Age up Averie Swift once she returns from school and get started on Gen 2.
    So with the vampire incentives my total is 24 with 22 actual kids
    Gen 1 is complete! Lessa Swift just died leaving behind 19 living children, and 3 that passed before her. (I have no idea how it just happened) Now I should be able to Age up Averie Swift once she returns from school and get started on Gen 2.

That’s awesome! Congrats on finishing the first generation!
    Welp, my accidental vampire child died. Luna died from overexposure to the sun at 12:54 pm. I accidentally made her do her schoolwork in the sun. Whoops!

I now have 7 children alive, one dead, and my sim is pregnant.
    > @Carlaplays said:
    > Welp, my accidental vampire child died. Luna died from overexposure to the sun at 12:54 pm. I accidentally made her do her schoolwork in the sun. Whoops!
    >
    > I now have 7 children alive, one dead, and my sim is pregnant.

None of the other kids doing their schoolwork cared and sadly a mailman, a random passerby, my matriarch, and my other 5 children (including her twin sister) witnessed and cared.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top