Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comeback Challenge

This is a little challenge idea, it most DEFINITELY is far from the finished product, but I decided to put this up for you guys to see, and it might be updated later on. By the way, I'm assuming and recommend you are a guy, but the roles can be a little switched around if you want. And it is strongly recommended you have Late Night so that you will have celebrities, I am considering making another one without you needing Late Night because it is really REALLY helpful. Feel free to send me suggestions or try this beta version out and tell me if something doesn't work. This my FIRST challenge so support is appreciated!

Story:

You're just like those guys in the movies. You had it all, and you knew everybody. But now, no-one speaks to you anymore. You had a wife, and daughter whose birth you weren't there for, and you don't even know her name. You and your fiance' loved each other since University Life ( :D ).
You were the popular kid, the most popular jock on campus. Everyone knew your name, and honored you even at the class reunion. Everything was going okay, until one day. You have gotten to be a celebrity, and now there are fake pictures in the news with you and a 5-star celebrity in a relationship. Your wife believed it, and made you leave. Hurt, knowing it wasn't true, and that your first child was on the way, you pack your stuff and leave Bridgeport, and the rumors have created enemies and none of your former friends talk to you anymore. That is, for a few years. Your curiosity of your family's future got the best of you, and you leave Sunset Valley and go back to Bridgeport.

I know the back-story was kind of long, but it is necessary. But I know you guys will thank me for the detail, you'll need the help!

Goal:
Get back up the ladder of fame, and reunite with your family.

Info:
You will need to have a LTW of something that relates to the back-story. This could be:
Super Popular (Get your social life back on track and be popular again.)
Surrounded by Family (You want to reunite with your family, and maybe make it bigger!)
Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous (Go celebrity-level again!)
These are suggested, but if there are similar ones you prefer that's fine.

How To Do The Challenge:

1. Start off by making a mom, and dad, both young adults. You will be playing the dad. Woo-hoo, and when you are sure the baby is on it's way, divorce your wife. I will let you pick traits and such but make them have to do with the story. I only ask they are family-orientated.
(This is when the scandal happens, you can have him cheat on her if you want.)

2.Move out. You can live only in a small house right now, mansions and sky-rise apartments are too easy to spot people.
(Note that this is after you leave and now you are coming back.)

2.Furnish however you would like. You still have money from being a 5-star celebrity.

3. After that, you will be trying to get your friends back. You don't need to make them your enemies, but you will need to make at least 2 best friends and 10 friends.

4. Keep in mind these old friends are JUST becoming friends again, and they don't exactly enjoy your company anymore. So you will need to maintain a friendship with them. If you loose a friend, you cannot befriend them for the rest of the challenge.

5. After you meet all your friends, it's time to hunt your wife down. This needs to be at least 5 Sim-Days after you have moved back to Bridgeport You can do the following to find your wife again:
-Stay around your old apartment. (You cannot call her on the callbox.)
-Run into her at a public area.
-Go to a party or friend's house and find her there.
Nothing else is acceptable.

6. You and your ex will have some negative energy after the divorce. Sims hold grudges, you know. You will need to make her your girlfriend before interacting with your child, which name is actually unknown. You will need to make a relationship with the baby too, then once you have the highest level of girlfriend/boyfriend AT LEAST you can propose, although the odds may not be in your favor.

7. When you have your child and wife and 10 friends, 2 besties, you have finished and won the challenge. You made a comeback!

I hope you like this, and it willl be changed but give me some feedback! I love it! :)

Bye and thanks! :D
origin id: slayingsims
4677c7a6473e6a278b30e270c9b1e82a.gif