Cam1121 wrote: »
I tried the asylum challenge on easy and failed miserably! I'll try again though!
DogLoverKiss404 wrote: »
First of all. I LOVE this challeng. I have a few questions.
Can you have a coffee machine.
Can you have a maids room.
Are you allowed to join the detective, doctor/nurse and science.
Are you allowed to upgrade the items when you have the money.
missbee wrote: »
I have a few questions..
1. As we go along and earn more money, are we able to buy fancier things? (E.X - Better stove, better sinks, better bathroom objects.)
2. Can two sims in the Asylum get married?
3. Are children able to be in the challenge?
MissElorri wrote: »
Hi guys! I really want to try this challenge in Hard mode (medium and easy seems toooooo easy.) but i'm curious to know in which age setting you play? Normal or Long?
Is it really hard in Normal lifespan? I always play in Long, but I find that way too easy to complete four aspirations.
missbee wrote: »
I, again, have a few more questions. ;-;
1. You can renevate the house, right? To make it look nice? (Too late if you can't..)
2. Your main sim can get a job, too. Correct?
simswithcheese wrote: »
@Nicarra60 When I mean Aspiration I mean the Computer Wiz aspiration for example. I'm not talking about completing and entire category of aspirations like completing the entire Knowledge Aspiration set. Originally I did have that in easy mode they have to only complete one aspiration, but I thought that would be too quick so I changed it to two. I will consider changing it back to having to complete one aspiration for Easy, two aspirations for Medium and three aspirations for Hard if it's way too hard to do.