Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Go away Ghosty!

Has anyone else had an issue with ghosts never disappearing back into their tombstone/urn? I'm playing a Legacy challenge, and the ghost-father of my current sim will not. go. away! He just floats around peeing himself and face-planting the ground from exhaustion, and his stinky self has also now taken to being mean to his young granddaughter. Seriously, worst haunting ever!

One thing I noticed is that I can't get any of my sims to interact with him manually (he's unclickable), but they can autonomously. I've tried releasing his spirit into the netherworld, and having a sim destroy the urn, but no luck :( Any ideas?
4h2kiv.jpg

Comments

• Options
    LovenVincentLovenVincent Posts: 1,222 Member
    edited October 2014
    Could try opening the cheat window (ctrl+shift+c) and testingcheats true and then shift+ normal click on him to see if options come up. if they do,try the reset option- hell even the rest. even tho the cheat CAS is a bad idea,its still better then being stuck. sometimes you can still use the cheat menu on unclickable objects like plants and such,so it might work.
    0sig_YunaTidus_animated.gif

Origin: Damian_Nyx
  • Options
    JessabiJessabi Posts: 68 Member
    > @LovenVincent said:
    > Could try opening the cheat window (ctrl+shift+c) and testingcheats true and then shift+ normal click on him to see if options come up. if they do,try the reset option- hell even the rest. even tho the cheat CAS is a bad idea,its still better then being stuck. sometimes you can still use the cheat menu on unclickable objects like plants and such,so it might work.

Ah, could kiss you! This worked! Kicking myself for not thinking of testing cheats before. The reset option didn't do anything, but I took him into CAS and when I came back out he was gone. Hurrah! Thank you :D
    4h2kiv.jpg

• Options
    LovenVincentLovenVincent Posts: 1,222 Member
    edited October 2014
    Jessabi wrote: »
    > @LovenVincent said:<br />
    > Could try opening the cheat window (ctrl+shift+c) and testingcheats true and then shift+ normal click on him to see if options come up. if they do,try the reset option- hell even the rest. even tho the cheat CAS is a bad idea,its still better then being stuck. sometimes you can still use the cheat menu on unclickable objects like plants and such,so it might work.<br />
    <br />
    Ah, could kiss you! This worked! Kicking myself for not thinking of testing cheats before. The reset option didn't do anything, but I took him into CAS and when I came back out he was gone. Hurrah! Thank you :D

Haha i dont kiss on the first post :P just the second lol but glad it worked for you. anytime!
    0sig_YunaTidus_animated.gif

Origin: Damian_Nyx
  • Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    You have to upload a video of your ghosty activities. Sounds hilarious!