Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

arghhh there needs to be a mod to disable the townies wearing star wars clothing

carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
edited October 2014 in Gameplay Mods
i hate it!!! am i alone?

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    lol...I didn't come across that last night. I'm sure I will though. It's no different than them showing up in the clownsuit (which I've had)
  • carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    i wonder if you can delete the clothing in game?
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    There should be a category for costumes that disables townies from wearing them and can only be worn on special occassions.
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    AnnePlays wrote: »
    There should be a category for costumes that disables townies from wearing them and can only be worn on special occassions.

Agreed. Same thing happened with the edition I purchased, Sims wearing the animal hats, hat of shame, etc.
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Yikes! I could swear I remember reading that this sort of thing wouldn't happen in TS4. Star Wars I can handle, random clowns will all have to die. And maybe random hotdogs met at the park over by the grill.
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    I haven't even come across any with weird hair colours. I feel left out. There are no unique individuals in my game :(
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    Ugh. That's awful. I wish they hadn't forced these costumes on us. I'd rather not have them in my game at all.
    i wonder if you can delete the clothing in game?
    Penelope wrote: »
    Ugh. That's awful. I wish they hadn't forced these costumes on us. I'd rather not have them in my game at all.

same :(
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    lol...I didn't come across that last night. I'm sure I will though. It's no different than them showing up in the clownsuit (which I've had)

I had this happen to me at the worst time and it actually startled me. My Sims were asleep and I panning the camera back to take so shots of the neighborhood and all I saw was this Sim in a clown suit standing at my front door immobile. It was made worse because the porch light was out.

I swear I need a trap door in this game lol.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    That is the only problem with fun clothing in the sims games, the townies will wear it too
    edited October 2014
    arghhh in my game the townies are still walking around in it it will drive me crazy lol
  • mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member
    Kinda wish we could organize the clothing ourselves and decide what townies can wear or not.
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    mulboro wrote: »
    Kinda wish we could organize the clothing ourselves and decide what townies can wear or not.

Isn't that what the household management feature is for?
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be
  • mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member
    mulboro wrote: »

Isn't that what the household management feature is for?
    You mean manually change everyone's outfit?
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    I was worried about this! Can I avoid the patch all together?
    mlnov39 wrote: »
    I was worried about this! Can I avoid the patch all together?

not if you want ghosts etc and pools eventully it also has some game fixes