Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank you TnT_Terry! - Daiyu's Thank You Thread

DaiyuDaiyu Posts: 771 Member
edited December 2014 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
It amazes me every single time just how generous people are here. Sometimes I feel like I can't express my gratitude enough! This thread is my way of saying thanks to each and everyone of you. You bring smiles to people and remind us of how kind others can be. Not just because of the gift, but because you have thought of others.

So here is my thank you list to all these wonderful and generous people:
@ciane Thanks for the two lovely outfits, they look great on my granny sims :)

@Mmdrgntobldrgn Thanks for the cute girls dress, "Say Aww!".

@cassee Thank you Cassee for these fabulous gifts! "Labyrinth Twists" hair style, "Fair and Flowing" dress, "Nektosha Sculpture", and the "Eccentric Antler Art".

@TnT_Terry What a surprise to find "Longhouse Dresser" & "Choppy Haircut for Men" I can't wait to try out the haircut on one of my sims, and I will be using that dresser in a new build!

@ciane For the "Sunset Over the Mountains" wall decoration. Looking forwarding to using that in one of my current builds!

@kforti From out of the blue, you so generously gifted me "Backcounty Partition". Reminding me that I want to make a Rustic Cafe with the items from that set, very inspirational.

@Anmirla Such a lovely surprise to find that you had gifted me "The Duchess of Devonshire" hair, it's is simply gorgeous!

@PIXIEGAMER Was generous to share some of her winnings from the Colourful Sims & Builds competition, and sent me the rather elegant Quelle Heure Clock.

@Serendipity38 I nearly fell off my chair when I had an email notification saying you had gifted me The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire! Your message saying it was "just a random gift" and "you MUST have this venue" left me gobsmacked. I can't wait to put this in my Dragon Valley game!

@SimsAddiction968 I love the items you have chosen to gift me, the Short Life of the Raccoon and the Playtime Rug are cute items that I look forward to using for decor in my future builds! Bam, you did it again... a few days later I find some wonderful shoes from wish list are gifted to me!

@bethp62 You were looking to spend your left over simpoints, and have been so generous and gifted a lot of people on these forums. Thank you for unexpectedly giving me four items, Branch Lighting, Branch Floor Lamp, Bevy of Branches Sculpture and the Branches n'Rocks Sculpture from the One with Nature set. Will all help toward CYS!

@moman2kids Out of the blue you sent me the gorgeous Woven Blanket Chair. I know exactly what build I will be using this in the future!

@brandi22 You created a new thread requesting the mods to make a sticky about how to use these forums and for signatures of support. I simply posted in response, saying I agreed and please add my name and you very kindly sent me Bow Me Over little girls outfit. It is so adorably cute!

@ladydarkmoon24 I joined in on the gift someone above you thread, I love that idea and if I have spare points I like to do that from time to time. You sent me the awesome Tallest Tree Clock!

@ejoslin Another kind simmer who is luck enough to own the whole store! You decided to help others with your left over simpoints by gifting people from various threads who were looking for help to CYS. You very kindly sent me Light as a Cloud Lamp and Falling Leaves Mobile.

@Mmdrgntobldrgn You hosted an inspiring competition to create colourful sims and builds. I loved the creations everyone made, and the backstory that went with them. I was fortunate enough to win a place, and you gifted me Highter Tech Cake; Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice Wall Shelf; Higher Tech High Wall Shelf; Straight Lines Activity Table; Hipster Coffee Table; Timberland Vanity; and Timberland Dresser.

Thank you all again and best wishes - Daiyu
Post edited by Daiyu on

Comments

• Options
    Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,257 Member
    *Smiles* So glad that I was able to help make your day, Daiyu! Enjoy the gifts and happy simming!
  • Options
    brandi22brandi22 Posts: 3,949 Member
    I'm so glad you enjoyed the gift and you're very welcome! :blush:
    My Wishlist on Origin:
    https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/view-wishlist/koYQDL6TzKT18Z3EiX.RDw--
    To see my Sims, Builds, etc Click "My Studio":
    MY STUDIO
  • Options
    moman2kidsmoman2kids Posts: 60 New Member
    Glad I could help.
  • Options
    @SimsAddiction968 Bam, you did it again... two shiny new pairs of shoes for my sims! Thank you again :)
  • Options
    Thanks to @Anmirla for the gorgeous "The Duchess of Devonshire" hair.

And @kforti for the rustic "Backcountry Partition". The more I get of that set, One with Nature, the more I feel inspiration to either create a little rustic cafe for Hidden Springs or maybe revamp one of the existing lots...

• Options
    @TnT_Terry What a surprise to find "Longhouse Dresser" & "Choppy Haircut for Men" I can't wait to try out the haircut on one of my sims, and I will be using that dresser in a new build!

@ciane For the "Sunset Over the Mountains" wall decoration. Looking forwarding to using that in one of my current builds!

Just a quick re-colour of the items you both gave me :)

357jd76.jpg
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Oh, how fun! I love seeing all the different ways people recolor the same items.
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    You are so welcome hon, and I love the recolors, that hair is so cool ;)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    @ciane & @TnT_Terry, I'm glad that you both like to see the recolours :)
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Thank you Cassee for these fabulous gifts! "Labyrinth Twists" hair style, "Fair and Flowing" dress, "Nektosha Sculpture", and the "Eccentric Antler Art".

I did a little re-colour of the items. The sculptures are fabulous, and that hair and gown simply gorgeous.

30u7og4.jpg
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Daiyu wrote: »
    Thank you Cassee for these fabulous gifts! "Labyrinth Twists" hair style, "Fair and Flowing" dress, "Nektosha Sculpture", and the "Eccentric Antler Art".

I did a little re-colour of the items. The sculptures are fabulous, and that hair and gown simply gorgeous.
    Very nice Daiyu!! The dress is gorgeous!!! I love that little horse.

You are so welcome!!

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    Thank you @Mmdrgntobldrgn for the cute girls dress, "Say Aww!" :) And I believe I owe @ciane a thank you too, because you mentioned her in your message as being the one who told you about my wishlist!

A recolour of the dress below...

64o4l5.jpg
  • Options
    I just offered your name as a WL possibility. I'm glad Mama Dragon found something for your little Sims to wear.
  • Options
    @ciane Thanks for these two lovely outfits, I think they look great of my granny sims.

np2glv.jpg

• Options
    They do look great on your mature ladies! :smile: And, you are most welcome.
  • Options
    So I was checking out my wishlist and saw a blue download button for one of the items listed. I was so confused, because I couldn't remember buying it. I checked my email to see if I had a gift notification, nothing... but I just knew some wonderful simmer had probably gifted it to me! And I was right, after checking out my purchase history I was finally able to track down just who that lovely person was. Thank you so much @TnT_Terry (aka @TnT_TJ). "The Prestige" top is absolutely gorgeous, and to show my gratitude I did a re-colour of it.

121e9si.jpg

Thanks again, and hope you have a very Merry Xmas :)