Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Cmnshtr wrote: »
    I will claim this one next

Date: August 19, 2014
    Username: rachelmz1227
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Home
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

FR sent on sims3 site
    message left on new forums
    updated contact thread.

Got it! Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Hello, all! Just letting you know that I changed some info in my request. I just got some more content so it doesn't change the actual build at all, but on the off chance that someone notices that it says "edited on..." I figured I'd say something.

Hope everyone is having a great week! <3

Yay for new toys! Thank you for letting me know. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    nerdy3000 wrote: »
    nerdy3000 wrote: »
    Ooh, okay!
    Thank you :)
    Hi there Nerdy! It's awesome to see you! :)

Thank you for the request, I've added your first one to the Open Requests. We do allow two requests, but one has to be a Sim or Pet and the other a build request. Since you've requested two sims, I've made a note on the request to add the new one in just as soon as this one is completed. I hope that's an okay compromise! :)

Nerdy,

You can also combine your requests for two Sims into one household request and we will do it. We allow up to eight Sims in a household request.

Zoo

Hi again! Zoo, you make an excellent point that I totally didn't think of. I've gone ahead and adjusted the request to be for a household; Nerdy, you don't need to change the requests, because I'm counting them as one. Does that work for everyone?
    I'm so glad you won't have to wait! Thanks again, Zoo. :)

Yay! Thank you Zoo, and thank you Ms Secretary! :)

Such a happy ending. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    suepea wrote: »
    Hi all!

I am claiming this request:

Date: August 5, 2014
    Username: andie_sims3
    Type: Commercial Lot
    Description:
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Friend request sent today, 16 October

Now I'm off to check in :-)

Got it! Thank you so much! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    XD Silly suepea! *cuddles sue*

Edit: Instead of a double post, I'll edit this: Has anyone other than Zoo heard of a display object that lets you sell a random item like, say.....a.....Scary Beary toy? I know about he Savvy Seller from Midnight Hollow, but you have to buy the whole world to get that piece. And The Store doesn't have anything else that does that, as far as I can tell. So to sum it up: I'm Plum confused and if anyone can direct me to what it is, I will be very grateful. (Or even just clear up my utter confusion!)

Sadly there's not another option to sell items. It would be awesome if they'd let you buy parts and pieces of the worlds. :( I'm crossing my fingers for you that a massive sale pops up soon. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited October 2014
    I just tried to post and it said my comment needed to be "approved". I am finished with the Voodoo Bowling and Arcade lot. I hope my comment (with links and photos) posts!

I've got your back! Here's the link and images for Zoo's amazing build for Cynth220:

Voodoo Bowling and Arcade
    roof_up_original.jpg

Enjoy Cynth220!!! :D
    Post edited by DNARequestTeam on
    SLpPUp.png
    I just wanted to let anyone know that I added a few small things and changed my request a little. (: I can't wait to see what can be built!

Thank you for keeping me in the loop!! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @Cyth220: I've added your request for suepea to the Open Requests. Enjoy your new bowling alley!!! :D
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    I just tried to post and it said my comment needed to be "approved". I am finished with the Voodoo Bowling and Arcade lot. I hope my comment (with links and photos) posts!

I've got your back! Here's the link and images for Zoo's amazing build for Cynth220:

roof_up_original.jpg

Thanks, Lovely Secretary!
    oow785m
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited October 2014
    Claim this one next thanks

Date: August 19, 2014
    Username: lovinglyawesome
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Family Home in Sunset Valley or Midnight Hollow
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Friend request sent October 18
    Please check in at my Thread http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest
    Awesome Castle, Glenkarri!! It's perfect. :D

I've noted your next claim, thank you so much! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    The Castle is beautiful dear GK!! Off to Rec'd and Fav for you dear!!
  • Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Zoo is done my build! YAY! Only 1 teeny glitch: Don't have the door she used. Ah well, I can come up with something.

roof_up_original.jpg

Haha! Just found it! And it's already installed, I just can't play ATM, I gotta take my dog for a walk. I'll give it a whirl later. Thanks a ton for putting up with all the add-ons Zoo! I'm still surprised I could get so much for Free all of a sudden. (Killer Classics and the Jan 2012 compilation.)
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    FANTASTIC works dear friends! This team is most creative and I'm honored to be part of such a talented group. <3
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    *glomps Zoo* Aside from the odd glitch that comes up with the Snack Bar (NOTHING ON YOUR END ZOO!) that causes it to not work if it's not put in by me and not having the right door IT IS Plum AMAZING! I had to slap it down on a 64x64 'cause there's no 50x50 in IP that has road access. Another fault on me but it's fine. If anything it makes it even MORE awesome 'cause then I could stick a Welsian Portal if I wanted to to ITF. *giggles* (bold is self-censor since what I wanna put would turn into plum anyway.)
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    Cynth220,

I am so glad you like you bowling alley! I really had fun making it, I just had very little building time after the semester began. I thought next semester might be less busy, but there is now a possibility I will be teaching Calculus II out of the new book-- which would be awesome, but really, really busy!

Zoo

P.S.

I just checked and my post with photos STILL doesn't show up. I could post things with photos before, so I don't know what the deal is.
    oow785m
    @Cynth220: I'm so glad you're having fun with your build! :D

@Zoo: There's a work around for the pictures and links when they don't show up; all you have to do is type the post in text only, post it (you've done this part) then go back and edit it to include images and links. If nothing has changed recently, that should work for you. If not, please let me know and I'll do all the linking and image posting that you need. *hugs*
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • stargirl18stargirl18 Posts: 1,512 Member
    Hello, I have just updated my request to include a lot too, Hope that's okay
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Happy Sunday, everyone! Zoo and Vicki -- great builds! I have left recs for both!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't heard from andie_sims3 yet about her build and if I don't hear anything from her in the next couple of days, I'd like to put her request on hold and move on to another one. I left her a message on her My Page in the old forum and will do the same on her page in the S4 Forum as well. Thanks!
    h2xmsbl]
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Zoo very awesome creation sweetie!!!! <3<3 off to Rec'd dear!!
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    Hi I edited/changed this request:
    Date: August 22, 2014
    Username: princess0384
    Type: Commercial Lot
    Description: Community Garden for Lucky Palms
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    IcsaBkL.png