Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    Why is Lucy leaving?! Life getting in the way?

And WOW! My request has been waiting to be built since May! 2 more days and it'll be 5 months! Ah well, technicalities and life. :) Just curious to see the progress report on it once Zoo finally gets going on it. (Poor girl had such trouble with her PC!) And Happy (VERY Early) Canadian Thanksgiving and Halloween!

Hi there! Dear Lucy had some computer issues that have prevented her from doing any creating or playing until it's fixed, and she most likely won't be moving onto the Sims 4. I'm so sad to see her go! :(

As for your request, I appreciate all your patience; I know it's been a long time coming. We currently have only 9 active members that are accepting requests. We are all working diligently to complete our projects in a timely manner, however like you say - rl keeps rearing it's ugly head. Zoo has been checking in with us, and I know that she is working at every chance she can get to finish a beautiful lot for you. Happy very early Canadian Thanksgiving and Halloween to you too! :D
    SLpPUp.png
    Cmnshtr wrote: »
    I forgot to post this here. Brain isn't functioning.

Date: August 12, 2014
    Username: Emilylh779
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Family Home in Sunset Valley
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Fr sent 09/30

Thank you!!
    SLpPUp.png
  • jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    I am so very sad to hear that Lucy is leaving the team. She is an AMAZING creator. I have a few awesome homes that were created by her [some I requested, others I just downloaded]! You will be missed Lucy! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,791 Member
    Hi! I'd like to claim this one:

Date: June 2,2014
    Username: Marit_Watery
    Type: Sim
    Description: Doctor Who--- The Second Doctor
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: Lissykin

I'll be uploading my lot for Crowe very, very soon! :D
    Lissykin wrote: »
    Hi! I'd like to claim this one:

Date: June 2,2014
    Username: Marit_Watery
    Type: Sim
    Description: Doctor Who--- The Second Doctor
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: Lissykin

I'll be uploading my lot for Crowe very, very soon! :D

Thanks from me to me! Buwah ha ha ha ha!

I sent the FR today. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    @jenny0786: Thank you so much for this awesome comment! I know Lucy will love reading it. *hugs*
    SLpPUp.png
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    only 9.... wow

real life real have been a 🐸🐸🐸🐸
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    All the very best of wishes to Lucyena on her retirement from DNA, we will indeed miss you and your amazing creations. <3

Heledriel I have completed your luxury home

ALLEDRIEL COURT
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8456179

Screenshot-30_zps1c1eef54.png

Screenshot-31_zpsb8526474.jpg

Screenshot-24_zpseea7322c.jpg

Screenshot-21_zps6679baec.jpg

More photos at
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/581206/creations-by-glenkarri-bristlecone-farm-3-bed-rustic-farmhouse-for-hidden-springs-p-42#latest
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    My best wishes for our dear Lucyena. We´ve lost a wonderful creator.

ktf9e92c6eee.jpg

Happy October to everyone !!

Glenkarri dear, your house is wonderful, as always. Rec´d already.

I had a bad week, it´s not much better by the moment. But weekend is comming !!

54299-Tgif.jpg

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    In spite that orange is one of my favourite colours...

I claim this:

Date: June 28,2014
    Username: Wishonmeh05
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Live Show Venue
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Wishonmeh05, I´m going to send a FR to you.

You can contact to me on my Wall: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/profile/1575353/AIRIS6962
    or on my Thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/755627/airis6962-d-n-a-c-thread-wip-p-8-for-lauriej0823/p10
  • Marit_WateryMarit_Watery Posts: 302 Member
    > @Lissykin said:
    > Hi! I'd like to claim this one:
    >
    > Date: June 2,2014
    > Username: Marit_Watery
    > Page: Old Thread here
    > Type: Sim
    > Description: Doctor Who--- The Second Doctor
    > Preferred Creator:
    > Claimed By: Lissykin
    > Status: Claimed
    >
    > I'll be uploading my lot for Crowe very, very soon! :D

Thank you for claiming my request. Is there a contact thread I should check?
  • Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member

And WOW! My request has been waiting to be built since May! 2 more days and it'll be 5 months! Ah well, technicalities and life. :) Just curious to see the progress report on it once Zoo finally gets going on it. (Poor girl had such trouble with her PC!) And Happy (VERY Early) Canadian Thanksgiving and Halloween!

Hi there! Dear Lucy had some computer issues that have prevented her from doing any creating or playing until it's fixed, and she most likely won't be moving onto the Sims 4. I'm so sad to see her go! :(

As for your request, I appreciate all your patience; I know it's been a long time coming. We currently have only 9 active members that are accepting requests. We are all working diligently to complete our projects in a timely manner, however like you say - rl keeps rearing it's ugly head. Zoo has been checking in with us, and I know that she is working at every chance she can get to finish a beautiful lot for you. Happy very early Canadian Thanksgiving and Halloween to you too! :D

Aw poor Lucy! I understand the Computer Issues, maybe a little TOO well. And why is she leaving if she's not gonna move to 4 since I doubt there's not gonna be any Sims 3 work. But to each their own I guess. Hope real life gets better for her soon and I don't mind about the request, Zoo is so busy and in such high demand I'm actually not surprised that it's taken this long. What with all of my exploration of new options with what I DO own for 3 I'm still having lots of fun.
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    I'm here and still creating waynesshop gothic style farm.

Goodbye Lucyena and take care . will miss you .
    h2xmsbl]

Aw poor Lucy! I understand the Computer Issues, maybe a little TOO well. And why is she leaving if she's not gonna move to 4 since I doubt there's not gonna be any Sims 3 work. But to each their own I guess. Hope real life gets better for her soon and I don't mind about the request, Zoo is so busy and in such high demand I'm actually not surprised that it's taken this long. What with all of my exploration of new options with what I DO own for 3 I'm still having lots of fun.

It was a really tough decision for Lucy to make. We as a team are much like a mini family; we speak via email almost constantly all day, every day. lol I believe she held onto the hope that she would be able to continue building for Sims 3, but sadly the computer issues have stalled all of her plans. We do love her, and if/when she is able to create again we'll accept her again without hesitation. :)

I know exactly what you mean about having so much still to explore in the Sims 3!! I have spent a lot of time creating with the game, and only playing when I would play test. The most play time I've had is when I made a Sim for a gift that the person wanted to a be a 5th generation, level 10 witch. That was totally awesome!!! I had so much fun playing with all the features. I have a blast when I get in game.

Thanks again for hanging in there! We are all doing our very best. <3
    SLpPUp.png
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,791 Member
    > @Lissykin said:
    > Hi! I'd like to claim this one:
    >
    > Date: June 2,2014
    > Username: Marit_Watery
    > Page: Old Thread here
    > Type: Sim
    > Description: Doctor Who--- The Second Doctor
    > Preferred Creator:
    > Claimed By: Lissykin
    > Status: Claimed
    >
    > I'll be uploading my lot for Crowe very, very soon! :D

Thank you for claiming my request. Is there a contact thread I should check?

Hi there, and you're welcome! :D You can contact me either here, my My Page, or my Showcase Thread. Thank you!
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    I'd like to claim this one please:

Date: August 19, 2014
    Username: VintageRage
    Type: Commercial Lot
    Description: Modern Salon in Twinbrook
    Preferred Creator: BreeMiles, Illusie, or idontrcall
    Claimed By:

I'm sending a friend request today! Thanks.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Seven Seas is a real beauty Airis, I adore the Beachy style :D
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Airis dear your creation is so awesome! DRF dear! Lucy we are going to miss you dear very much!!
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member

I have been working all weekend on your build and it is coming along!
    oow785m
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    We've had a change in our membership. Our wonderful creator, Lucyena, is leaving the team. She has been an amazing contributor and friend. We'll miss you, Lucyena!!!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbIuPcDkQL75WJjTjoLCI1QDKykG696SLc7gSB0R3IrdRAqXNk
    we__ll_miss_you_by_sooperdave-d3g90lu.png

Lucy,

Since August I have been a bad teammate and a bad friend, in my own defense I have really done the best that I could do with the way that real life just slammed me with work, but I still feel really bad about it. Please know that I am a huge admirer of yours (both of you personally and of your work). I hope that we don't lose touch and I hope you will take the friendship of all the members of D.N.A. with you wherever you go!

LOVE,

Zoo
    oow785m