Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Town Life Community Lot's Don't Fit Anywhere?

LOLIPWNUSOBADLOLIPWNUSOBAD Posts: 10 New Member
I recently downloaded The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff. I like the way that the new buildings look, but I can't seem to get any of the buildings to replace their original counterparts correctly. For example, I've tried replacing the old gym in Sunset Valley, with the one provided in Town Life. The Town life gym doesn't fit the entire lot, and there's a LOT of open space. I tried replacing the original library, with the one provided in Town Life. But the library doesn't fit the lot correctly, and there's a lot of open space.

How do you all that use Town Life get the new lots to fit? I play on Sunset Valley, and I have a family of 7 already saved.

Comments

• Options
    SweetieTreatsSweetieTreats Posts: 2,668 Member
    This is exactly why it is the worst SP ever. The buildings/lots don't fit anywhere in Sunset Valley naturally. They should've thought about the lot sizes when the created this SP. Deleting lots to have them fit creates phantom lots.
  • Options
    notthecarnotthecar Posts: 262 Member
    I had this issue. its really not going to work in sunset valley. i have used almost all the buildings as replacements in riverview, the supernatural town which is lot friendly and you can get a few of them in the showtime town.

I rarely play sunset valley because i'm not fond of its layout.
    1 Featured Look, 1 Complications and 1 Venue to go.

MMAO thinks I own the store! Saving my way to Midnight Hollow Gold until EA makes The Golden Ticket Shop buyable.
  • Options
    roboticromanticsroboticromantics Posts: 242 Member
    When I do use lots from Town Life and have extra space, I like to fill up the space with trees, park benches, etc. When it's the school, I like to make a playground with the extra space. Not a solution for the problem, really, but I make it work. :smiley: