Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Runaway Teen Challenge [Updated 03/10/19]

Comments

• StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    From myself and my sims I would like to thank all of you for reading their stories and challenges. My blog hit 50,000 views over the night and I made this post to celebrate: 50,000 Thank You!!!!
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    thanks for trying it @Glimmer50 I thought doing the basics wasn't that challenging so I wanted to make a bigger challenge. My runaway teen is now a few days away from aging up to adult, is married, has twin boys and is pregnant again, as well as a two-story house. I don't think the extra restrictions set me too far back in time, but I make a good 3,000 a day off of my garden that's still running (her husband has no job in order to take care of the kids and the garden) and she is in the GTW medical career.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    thanks for trying it @Glimmer50 I thought doing the basics wasn't that challenging so I wanted to make a bigger challenge. My runaway teen is now a few days away from aging up to adult, is married, has twin boys and is pregnant again, as well as a two-story house. I don't think the extra restrictions set me too far back in time, but I make a good 3,000 a day off of my garden that's still running (her husband has no job in order to take care of the kids and the garden) and she is in the GTW medical career.

I am still playing that challenge. I am sorry I just get distracted by other thing sometimes. It is fun to play that way. I am just now trying the medical career. It seems fun. Sounds like your Sims could get rich. :)
    From myself and my sims I would like to thank all of you for reading their stories and challenges. My blog hit 50,000 views over the night and I made this post to celebrate: 50,000 Thank You!!!!

Congrats!! I love your stories. Way to go!! :)
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    Congrats!! I love your stories. Way to go!! :)

Awe thanks! It really means a lot to me. <3
  • VenayVenay Posts: 59 Member
    I think I'll start this one :p I've been looking for new challenges and this one sounds so fun and yet, simple. Gonna be hard to make the clothes 'nott fancy' :wink:
    Venay wrote: »
    I think I'll start this one :p I've been looking for new challenges and this one sounds so fun and yet, simple. Gonna be hard to make the clothes 'nott fancy' :wink:

Yea I know. There isn't much in the way of drab looking clothes in Sims 4. In Sims 3 there were some with the supernatural (I think that's what it was called?) exp pack.
  • MohamedNayelMohamedNayel Posts: 56 Member
    Can she do her homework but not go to school tho ?
    giphy.gif
    EveryThing Is Blue
    Can she do her homework but not go to school tho ?

If you wanted to do the homework you can but since she's not going to school it can only be done once.
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    For the Runaway Teen Lovers version of this challenge, can you download a pregnant teen and her boyfriend off the gallery?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    edited July 2016
    cupcake12 wrote: »
    For the Runaway Teen Lovers version of this challenge, can you download a pregnant teen and her boyfriend off the gallery?

Technically it's against the terms of service to upload a pregnant sim to the gallery. Also, once you download her, if you don't have a mod she won't be pregnant anymore anyway.

Edit: I meant pregnant TEEN sim.
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Oh, ok. :|
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Basic_NoodleBasic_Noodle Posts: 2 New Member
    Im reallly late on this but im excited to do it!
    Im reallly late on this but im excited to do it!

That's the nice thing about challenges... there's no time limit! Good luck and have fun! ;)
    Okay well I am finally back to playing the Sims again and am going to finish this challenge. I have many challenges to clean up that I started but this one shouldn't be a bunch of generations unless I get involved and then I will move them to Quirkyville LOL..which is my own little rotation thing with some quirky families in it. :)

So, last time we tuned in, the teens had twins and were living off the land trying to get a house built. What a mess they are in. :)
    Okay well I am finally back to playing the Sims again and am going to finish this challenge. I have many challenges to clean up that I started but this one shouldn't be a bunch of generations unless I get involved and then I will move them to Quirkyville LOL..which is my own little rotation thing with some quirky families in it. :)

So, last time we tuned in, the teens had twins and were living off the land trying to get a house built. What a mess they are in. :)

Nice to see you back here @Glimmer50 ! It's been a long time hasn't it? Or does it just feel like that to me? LOL Were you playing something other than Sims or just bogged down with real life stuff? ;)
  • KristinaHPlaysKristinaHPlays Posts: 4 New Member
    I'm very tempted to do this challenge....
    I'm very tempted to do this challenge....

Heyyy! I'm assuming it says 1 cuz you changed your name? It's a fun challenge and doesn't really take long unless you decide to turn it into a legacy or something.
  • kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    I am starting out with this teen lover challenge :) It's going to be hard, but I will try and stick to the rules as much as possible :)

Nice to see you back here @Glimmer50 ! It's been a long time hasn't it? Or does it just feel like that to me? LOL Were you playing something other than Sims or just bogged down with real life stuff? ;)

Yeah it has been a while. I am still playing the teen challenge I started a while back. I got bogged down with RL stuff and then just kind of lost interest in the Sims so I started playing some tablet games. I do plan to finish this challenge though and hopefully can get back into playing this game.

One thing that is kind of bringing me back is the lot traits. I hope I can get a renewed interest again.
  • jessica925jessica925 Posts: 33 Member

This is a fun challenge. I've done it before, but now I'm attempting it as a Let's Play with the teen running away to the city and therefore having no home lot until she can afford an apartment :smile: .
  • elmo_gurl112elmo_gurl112 Posts: 783 Member
    edited December 2016
    15776970_10206226766021867_7782673442436927982_o.jpg?oh=43bd7e6a7c73d602b1281e9f10fb5c10&oe=591E452D

This is my Runaway Teen Chloe Swanson, I am just starting this challenge =)

I have started a Lets play of this challenge on my youtube channel
    Post edited by elmo_gurl112 on
    74380e5da1dd5187bb2bc2f69eff1060.jpg
    MY ORIGIN ID: Midnight292
  • elmo_gurl112elmo_gurl112 Posts: 783 Member
    https://youtu.be/a6xLLICUrKQ a link to my lets play on this <3
    74380e5da1dd5187bb2bc2f69eff1060.jpg
    MY ORIGIN ID: Midnight292
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    Hi, I found a mod that might be helpful to this challenge. I have always thought to wood worker thing should have more stuff you could make. Someone finally made a mod so it can.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=587822

• FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Rudiarose wrote: »
    Hi, I found a mod that might be helpful to this challenge. I have always thought to wood worker thing should have more stuff you could make. Someone finally made a mod so it can.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=587822

cool! thanks for sharing