Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Found a new hairstyle for women thought I'd share

I know a lot of you aren't fans of the play doh hairstyles and I found this hairstyle that resembles TS3 cc hair.

I personally prefer the recolor which is bright and has ombre hair colours which you can find here. It will be made available soon by KanoYa.

w-600h-450-2496633.jpg
w-600h-450-2496635.jpg

However, the original hair is already available to download. It is made by Sintiklia and can be found here.

w-800h-600-2496622.jpg

I hope nobody minds if I post this here I just thought you might like it. If you don't like it I apologise <3
Strawberry_Shortcake_Commision_by_sugarlette.gif <~ my weakness.

Comments

• pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    This is the worst CC hair I have ever seen.
  • LovelyMelodyLovelyMelody Posts: 896 Member
    pguida wrote: »
    I didn't make it so I have nothing to say to this. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. :D
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    pguida wrote: »
    I didn't make it so I have nothing to say to this. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. :D

I think it's a good job. I'm just not inclined to use it.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    "Because you're worth it"
    Sorry I had to.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • xxVaynVastxxxxVaynVastxx Posts: 157 Member
    Looks like a hairstyle made for fairies, hmhm.
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    I don't like it very much either, but thanks for posting.
    He/Him
    Looks like a hairstyle made for fairies, hmhm.

It could be. :p I am always grateful when I can see some new options in my game. I get tired of making my sims look the same :(
  • AstasiaAstasia Posts: 238 Member
    Looks like straw-hair lost a fight with a vacuum cleaner.
  • TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    It looks great but I don't think I'll use it.

Good to know someone figured out the alpha rendering stuff unless they botched it.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    Reminds me of that Rosesims style hair

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
    Trowiciaaa wrote: »

Good to know someone figured out the alpha rendering stuff unless they botched it.

That is mostly why I posted it. I was surprised someone had managed to do it. I thought other people would be curious but I was wrong. .~.

Then again, whenever I post my own thread it is always belittled. I'm starting to think it's me that is the problem.
    Zolt65 wrote: »
    Reminds me of that Rosesims style hair

Interesting that you mentioned that. I wonder if someone's changed their name...
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member

That is mostly why I posted it. I was surprised someone had managed to do it. I thought other people would be curious but I was wrong. .~.

Then again, whenever I post my own thread it is always belittled. I'm starting to think it's me that is the problem.

No, just the hair. Its not you at all.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    If the hairstyle could be redone with the modeling techniques used in TS4, I'd definitely download it. The hairstyle is really cute.
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • SugarysimSugarysim Posts: 440 Member
    While I do not like this hairstyle, I am glad people are creating new hairstyles. I know its only a matter of time before I find ones I do like.
    E6Gi2HA.png
    edited September 2014

Seriously. It's not personal. I just happen to like more traditional styles. And everyone that publicly mods, goes for styles that the majority of us wouldn't use on ourselves if he'll froze over. I really do think it's a good job, but I've no motivation to want it in my game.
    kremesch73 wrote: »

Seriously. It's not personal. I just happen to like more traditional styles. And everyone that publicly mods, goes for styles that the majority of us wouldn't use on ourselves if he'll froze over. I really do think its a good job, but I've no motivation to want it in my game.

No no I don't mean you don't worry <3 The second part had nothing to do with you it was just a general response to some of the ruder comments (not going to name its obvious who they are).
  • ericaduhericaduh Posts: 670 Member
    Thanks for sharing. I love the recolors especially the ombré ones! :D
    my simblr - http://ericalovessims.tumblr.com
    origin id & other social networks: ericaduh
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    My personal opinion: Very VERY ugly wigs.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek

Seriously. It's not personal. I just happen to like more traditional styles. And everyone that publicly mods, goes for styles that the majority of us wouldn't use on ourselves if he'll froze over. I really do think its a good job, but I've no motivation to want it in my game.

No no I don't mean you don't worry <3 The second part had nothing to do with you it was just a general response to some of the ruder comments (not going to name its obvious who they are).

Sorry. I didn't mean it as a personal attack. I must think it's the reason some seem rude over the matter.
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member

I am not sure if you are talking about me, but I apologize if my comment sounded rude.

He/Him
  • anburcoanburco Posts: 11 New Member
    If it helps any I really like it...though to be fair it's very similar to my RL hairstyle...lol I just don't have the curl...though now I may try it!
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I think it's kinda cute , not sure why most simmers don't like . I 'm not ready for cc just yet but I'll keep it in mind for future reference .
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • AstasiaAstasia Posts: 238 Member

Sorry, did you make it? I assumed you were just linking it here and had no investment in it, I didn't realize I was making a comment you would consider "rude." I'm glad you made the thread, I saw the hair linked in another longer thread earlier and didn't feel like jumping into that one to share my opinion. Thank you for sharing. Though it's still an absolutely terrible hair IMO.
  • sholtxsholtx Posts: 832 Member
    It will crash your game.
    beXSQcW.jpg