Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When is the Sims 4 Store coming out?

OK, as you guys know, Sims 3 had a store to purchase items created by the developers. What about Sims 4? Will there be a store? Thanks!

:o

Comments

• Options
    rbridges430rbridges430 Posts: 2,675 Member
    If we must have one I pray things are decently priced :(
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Oh lord
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    siva20092403siva20092403 Posts: 631 Member
    By the way, I have left over 20,000 Sim Points and I already bought virtually every item in the Store! Will my Sim Points go to waste?

:(
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited September 2014
    By the way, I have left over 20,000 Sim Points and I already bought virtually every item in the Store! Will my Sim Points go to waste?

Yes. Use them in the Sims 3 Store while it's still available. Or give them to someone who can. Whatever happens with Sims 4 sales isn't going to use them.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    You can give them to me. ;) Lol I'm just kidding. I don't TS4 uses Sim Points so that's a waste.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    sholtxsholtx Posts: 832 Member
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    Oh lord

Let the ranting and raving begin!
    beXSQcW.jpg
  • Options
    sholtx wrote: »
    Oh lord

Let the ranting and raving begin!

Not today. I don't have the energy.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Oh lord

Pretty much this. :o
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options

Yes. Use them in the Sims 3 Store while it's still available. Or give them to someone who can. Whatever happens with Sims 4 sales isn't going to use them.
    You can give them to me. ;) Lol I'm just kidding. I don't TS4 uses Sim Points so that's a waste.

That is too bad! OK guys, good news for you! If the Sims 3 Store is going to close soon or if my Sim Points are nearing expiring (I think 2 years is the maximum one can keep them), I will give away all my Sim Points to those members who like to be my friend.

By the way, I hardly do this, so I am not too sure on how to gift Sim Points away.

I have 20,075 Sim Points and I might be giving 1,000 or 2,000 Sim Points to each member!

:D

• Options
    PinkJellyBeansPinkJellyBeans Posts: 219 Member
    I don't think there will be a store, it will probably be replaced by DLCs. Either way, I believe it will be overpriced, as always.
  • Options
    HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member

That is too bad! OK guys, good news for you! If the Sims 3 Store is going to close soon or if my Sim Points are nearing expiring (I think 2 years is the maximum one can keep them), I will give away all my Sim Points to those members who like to be my friend.

By the way, I hardly do this, so I am not too sure on how to gift Sim Points away.

I have 20,075 Sim Points and I might be giving 1,000 or 2,000 Sim Points to each member!

Hey Siva, you know I always really liked you right? :)
  • Options
    itsfuuh wrote: »
    I don't think there will be a store, it will probably be replaced by DLCs. Either way, I believe it will be overpriced, as always.

I believe you're right! ;)
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options

Hey Siva, you know I always really liked you right? :)

LOL! You are so cute! I am going to be generous soon. Just show me a step by step process on how to gift Sim Points. Also, if you can add me as your friend, it would be great!

If I give 1,000 Sim Points to each member, that means 20 Sim players will get the points. If I give 2,000, that means 10!

• Options
    loobylou1985loobylou1985 Posts: 2,125 Member
    hi you would need to gift people items from their wish lists rather than give them the points :)

As to your original question I kind of hope they do not have a store and gave all the content in the ep's or sp's but I do not think that will happen
  • Options
    I can't be gifted Sim Points, since I don't have any games registered, and my laptop stopped working. But that's really kind though. :)
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member

I'll be your friend .

As far as the store it'll be replaced by DLC packs on Origin so get ready for that
  • Options
    LiriahLiriah Posts: 3 New Member
    Personally, I'm pretty excited about the Sims 4 store. As much as I like custom content, I don't always like the way that the styles from different creators are different and don't really look good together, etc.

If you don't like the store, you don't have to use it. Go download from the thousands of free sites out there and let us "fools" spend our money however we want ;)
  • Options
    simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    edited September 2014

If I ever work out how to be friends on here i'll be your friend .... but I dont want any of your simpoints hun as I already own 90% of the Sims 3 store :)

Just to add ... you may want to go into the sims 3 section with your giveaway , theres a section in there gift gathering
  • Options
    Liriah wrote: »
    Personally, I'm pretty excited about the Sims 4 store. As much as I like custom content, I don't always like the way that the styles from different creators are different and don't really look good together, etc.<br />
    <br />
    If you don't like the store, you don't have to use it. Go download from the thousands of free sites out there and let us "fools" spend our money however we want ;)

Pretty logical post for a first post. Welcome to the forums! :)
  • Options
    Liriah wrote: »

Yes, I am one of those fools.

B)

• Options
    LiriahLiriah Posts: 3 New Member
    > @jcp011c2 said:
    > Liriah wrote: »
    >
    > Personally, I'm pretty excited about the Sims 4 store. As much as I like custom content, I don't always like the way that the styles from different creators are different and don't really look good together, etc.

>

> If you don't like the store, you don't have to use it. Go download from the thousands of free sites out there and let us "fools" spend our money however we want ;)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Pretty logical post for a first post. Welcome to the forums! :)

Haha thanks... it's a new account. I've actually been in the community since the first game. I even had a pretty popular website at one point :p Never got into posting in the official forums, for some reason...
  • Options
    hi you would need to gift people items from their wish lists rather than give them the points :)

As to your original question I kind of hope they do not have a store and gave all the content in the ep's or sp's but I do not think that will happen

So I can't give out Sim Points? I can only gift items from other Sims players wish list?

• Options

So I can't give out Sim Points? I can only gift items from other Sims players wish list?

That's correct. Or you can hold lotteries in the gifting threads (sims 3 of course). But just gifting off the wish lists is an easier way. Keep in mind if you don't do something with then eventually, they will go to waste unless there's something else you want from the store that you haven't gotten yet. It's a little work to do the wish list thing but it's better than letting the points go to waste.
  • Options
    Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    SimPoints cannot be gifted. The only thing you can do is send gifts from people's wishlists. I know it is annoying but thats the way it has always been.
  • Options
    Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    edited September 2014
    You can hold a lotto and the gift to the people that entered like others including my self have done. If you don't want to hold your own lotto you can gift out items to people who are entered into other lotto's that have been held. Many have links to peoples wishlists that entered their lottos. For example I currently have been using ME1620's list with her permission but will be moving that list over to mine and adding additional entrants starting in October.