Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Corrupted jam - share your experiences

2...Next

Comments

• GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    Answers HQ is set up like Technical forums here. The answers are from other players. I wouldn't have a lot of hope that they will be able to tell you more. But you never know your luck.

Yes I know :)

I figured that since the store team has been disbanded, the fellow users at HQ would be more likely to be able to offer insight than anyone currently on the Sims Team's payroll.

Crinrict has suggested trying the Nraas forums, so that's my next port of call.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    Scrapdash wrote: »
    Just saw this thread and I've experienced the broken interactions when my sim had jam in her inventory.
    With me it only happened when she travelled, once in France the preserves were blanked out in her inventory and she could not interact with her husband. She could talk to him again back in the home world, but all the jam remained useless.
    Same thing happened again on a trip to Egypt.
    I don't hold out much hope of this glitch ever being fixed now.

Thanks for the report!
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    GreenCats wrote: »
    Karritz wrote: »
    Answers HQ is set up like Technical forums here. The answers are from other players. I wouldn't have a lot of hope that they will be able to tell you more. But you never know your luck.

Yes I know :)

I figured that since the store team has been disbanded, the fellow users at HQ would be more likely to be able to offer insight than anyone currently on the Sims Team's payroll.

Crinrict has suggested trying the Nraas forums, so that's my next port of call.

I hope NRAAS are able to fix it.