Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you check this out please?

elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
Hi, I have recently created a YouTube channel for my Sims 3 creations. Mostly because I really enjoy it, but partly because I want my creations to get more downloads (I am one of those people who doesn't really play the game, but build things for others to enjoy).

Will you please check out my channel, I would be very grateful if you did.

Just click on my signature to be taken to my YouTube channel. :D
Post edited by elliskane3 on

Comments

• Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited September 2014
    Since you're so polite, I did. I love your polished presentatons and the names you give your houses. Are you going to be doing any Sims 4 ones?

I like the music, too.

B)
  • elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    edited September 2014
    Thank you very much, I thought they would never get any views. :D

I don't have the Sims 4, but am thinking of asking for it for Christmas. If I do get it, I will surely make videos of them. :D
  • Gaxili1Gaxili1 Posts: 212 Member
    I subscribed, I think you make some really neat houses! :) If you use G+, there is a lot of places and groups to share things like this as well.
    Thank you so much. :D :D :D
    *Bump* :D
    *Bump* :D:D
    *Bump* :D
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Advertising in threads is not allowed, but you are allowed to advertise in your signature.
    edited October 2014
    Not to be rude...but can you tell me where it says that in the rules. (It's just because I went over them again and the only one I could find was something like "Keep your posts relevant to the Sims games"...and this post is about my Sims creations). Sorry if this seems to be rude, but I didn't mean any harm or fuss if you can't do this on the forums....I'm very sorry. :'(
    elliskane3 wrote: »
    Not to be rude...but can you tell me where it says that in the rules. (It's just because I went over them again and the only one I could find was something like "Keep your posts relevant to the Sims games"...and this post is about my Sims creations). Sorry if this seems to be rude, but I didn't mean any harm or fuss if you can't do this on the forums....I'm very sorry. :'(

Many forums don't allow advertising and I expect this forum to be the same. ;)
  • LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    It's only sharing his creations for the game with us. There is nothing wrong with that.
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    colton147 wrote: »

Colton advertising implants
    TL8ZBmw.gif
    I have another question...My discussion was moved from general discussion to "general Sims 4 discussions", would they have deleted the discussion if it wasn't allowed instead of just moving it to another category? :D
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    It's only sharing his creations for the game with us. There is nothing wrong with that.

Technically true, but it is not allowed to be advertised (the only way to advertise is in your signature).
    colton147 wrote: »

Colton advertising implants

You know too much... *gets duct-tape*
  • LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    I have another question...My discussion was moved from general discussion to "general Sims 4 discussions", would they have deleted the discussion if it wasn't allowed instead of just moving it to another category? :D
    Yes they would have, meaning its fine. Its game related. Its not like you're advertising an outside product, service, or your own website. Those things aren't allowed.
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    Here are the forum rules, http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/769176/forum-rules#latest, please note the rule re bumping only occasionally

Also since this isn't about sims 4 you should move your thread to sims 3 section
    edited October 2014
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    Here are the forum rules, http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/769176/forum-rules#latest, please note the rule re bumping only occasionally

Also since this isn't about sims 4 you should move your thread to sims 3 section

I didn't actually post this on the Sims 4 discussions...I just went back on it and it was suddenly in the Sims 4 discussions (I know...I thought it was weird too). :D

If you check the date of each bump, there is about a week between each one (that is allowed isn't it?) :D

• ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    ceejay402 wrote: »

I didn't actually post this on the Sims 4 discussions...I just went back on it and it was suddenly in the Sims 4 discussions (I know...I thought it was weird too). :D

If you check the date of each bump, there is about a week between each one (that is allowed isn't it?) :D
    Bumping is hard, sure a weekly one is fine but mods are funny if they see only mostly bumping in a thread they may close. And I believe you have the power to change the location of your thread

Also the community here is far more receptive to active members advertising in siggys. So get involved :) and venture in showcase sections in sims 3 area, good luck and happy simming
    Happy simming to you too. :D
    I'll see if I can move it back into the correct discussion. :D