Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don_Oello's showcase Update: Calmness Bath & Wash - Industrial Studio

Comments

• Don_OelloDon_Oello Posts: 269 Member
    thank you @Laebeth ,the favs will certainly keep me motivated to build :sunglasses:
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
    Cave Den
    Download: Cave Den
    Showcase: http://imgur.com/a/SqCAC

this is for #oneroomoneweekonetheme 107-Mancave
    Dad wanted a place away from his wife & kids,so he cleared out some space in the basement and created his own mancave.
    mEhD2z6.jpg
    zdL5Ics.png
    sfPF74e.png
    1NQGg50.png
    HOO2tS2.png

on a side note, i noticed my Grandpa Joe's Fish cave disappeared from the gallery both in game & site :cry: . So i thought the easiest way to fix this was to re-upload it. this is the new link for the room: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/A0CA4B2D21D511E78A0BD7A18CD2F0D0?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Don_Oello&max=50&maxis=false
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Great man cave @Don_Oello I bet my Hubby wishes he had such a room! Lol any sports and console video game fanatic would love that room! :)

So sorry to here your Grandpa Joe's fishing cave had disappeared from the galleries! How odd is that! Luckily you still had it to reupload!
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The design and furnishing of Cave Den looks very nice! :) Very nice colour scheme that suits the theme of the room very well! The wall panelling looks great and very nice shape of the room.
    Very nice bar counter nook! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there having a drink and a chat. The drinks display cabinets look great on the wall. It looks great how the cabinets have been placed there to create the drinks cabinet nook. It is nice that there is a sink couhter. The sporting posters are great touches on the walls! Sims will have fun playing foosball in the room. The barel bin looks great in the room.
    Very nice tv watching nook! The framed shirts look very nice placed either sides of the tv. It is a special touch that Shane's trophy that he won for bowling is on display! . Sins will enjoy siting on the sofa watching tv or having fun playing video games! They will enjoy listening to radio music there also.
    Sims will enjoy spending time in your great man cave! :)
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Awesome man cave @Don_Oello. The sports shirts and jerseys are a lovely touch!!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
    edited April 2017
    Bunny Paradise
    Download: Bunny Paradise
    Showcase: http://imgur.com/a/qObcq

For QCRooms56:
    @Cbear13 asked us to turn her living room into a bunny paradise for her pet bunny Snow. So with toys scattered around, easy storage boxes and access to the garden with a spot to grow a bunnys most favourite food, Snow will have a great time.
    9vNYs1G.jpg
    dRxdOnF.png
    3WTCbsq.png
    8is4BJg.png
    fVf1qf8.png
    YFoPiBK.png
    FRtLZBM.png
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Gotta say that bunny paradise exterior is eye catching, I particularly like the choice of the pattern on the planter box.
    edited April 2017
    Bunny Paradise is a very nice room for Snow! @Don_Oello :) Very nice furnishing and design of both the interior living room, and the outdoors garden area!
    Very nice corner desk area. The bookcase wall looks great! Cbear 13 will like sitting at the desk table using the computer and watching Snow. The animal pictures look cute on the wall! The colourful curtains look nice in the room.
    Very nice sofa, stools and arnchairs sitting nook for Cbear and Snow to enjoy watchijg tv together there. The butterflies and roses wall pictures either side of the tv and the Easter eggs on the shelving add a nice look to the area. Snow's toys look great on the floor in the room.
    Very nice garden for Snow! He looks cute there, looking on as the birds come and use the seed feeder! Nice corner sitting nook for Cbear to enjoy sitting in the sunshine. The floral lattice windows look pretty! Very nice garden nook area for growing Snow's favourite plants in the gardening box, The flowers there look pretty, and the gnome is cute!
    Snow will enjoy his room! :)
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Aaaw Bunny Paradise is a super cute build! Love the gorgeous and lush garden and the living room has such wonderful colour design, amazing job!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Bunny Paradise is a truly beautiful room for Snow, very cute and full of the joys of Spring. Love the gorgeous garden :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Cave Den Maxis Fav :star:
    Download: Cave Den
    Showcase: http://imgur.com/a/SqCAC

My mancave got favorited by maxis today, thank you to all who have liked & downloaded the room already :heart:
    Room description: Dad wanted a place away from his wife & kids,so he cleared out some space in the basement and created his own mancave.
    mEhD2z6.jpg
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Congrats on the maxis fav! Your room looks great!
    thank you @illusie
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
    Bayou Bay Cottage
    Download: Bayou Bay Cottage
    Showcase: http://imgur.com/a/w4sW5

I went through some old savegames to look at what i built since the game was out. I found this little unfinished cottage originally for a way old BuildnShare challenge. Now i have finished it and made it a small family home. This house is perfect for a starting family. it has a closed office next to the master bedroom which can be converted in a walk-inor ensuite bathroom and a bedroom for a little girl and plenty of garden space.

rucoifG.png
    Du9QhEf.png
    olEvgwi.png
    ASmqN7C.png
    7iKI7c3.png
    u1Ha0rN.png

Leave a comment if you like. I'm going to build more family homes in the future, I don't really have some homes in the 3 bed/2 baths range.
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
    Bayou Bay Cottage is very nice ! :) Very nice exterior of the hone. The front porch looks nice, and the open shutter windows are nice touches in the home. Nice outdoors dining and play area. Sims will enjoy eating meals at the table in the outdoors air, and have fun playing on the monkey bars. They will enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes.
    Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan layout of the living, dining and kitchen areas looks very nice. Nice play area for kids to have fun playing with toys on the floor rug. The coloured curtains give a nice look to the kitchen/dining room areas. Nice sofa seat tv watching nook. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv or reading a book.
    Very pretty pink colour scheme of the girls bedroom! The jigsaw floor pattern looks colourfully nice! The pink teddy and panda lamp are cute in the room!
    The master bedroom is very nice! The clock is a homely touch on the bedside table. The toiletiries are a nice touch on the dresser. The shoes rack and clothes rack are great home touches in the room.
    The wall tiling in the bathroom looks very nice.
    It is a very nice cottage home :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Congratulations on your well deserved Maxis Fave for Cave Den! :):star:

Bayou Bay Cottage is a Sweet little home with a nice low price for any Sim family! Love the openness of the kitchen and living areas. :smile:
    Bunny Paradise QCRooms judge feedback
    Download: Bunny Paradise
    Showcase: http://imgur.com/a/qObcq

9vNYs1G.jpg
    This is the QCRooms judge feedback on my entry:
    Snow really liked the room you created for him and his mum! He loved all the toys you added around the room for him to play with. He loved that you added a comfy faux fur rug under the coffee table for him to take naps on. He thought the Easter eggs looked really cute on the shelf under the tv. He liked the plants added in the living room for his mum to look at for him to try and nibble on hehe! He liked that you added a comfy chair for his mum to sit on and give him cuddles while she relaxes at the end of the day. He liked the little computer area you made for his mum. He thought the combination of the desk and bookcases with the storage area for his toys looked really nice all together. He also thought the flower and butterfly art work you used went well with the rest of the room. Snow’s favorite part was the garden. He thought the bench looked like a great place for his mum to sit outside with him. He loved the long patches of grass around the garden he could hide in and nibble on. He thought the garden was designed nicely and gave him plenty of room to run around. He loved all the rocks you added to the garden because he loves to sit on them in the sunshine. He thought the addition of the bird feeder was nice so he can watch them flying around. He thought it was great you added a little herb and veggie patch for him so he can always have fresh homegrown food to eat! He thought the table and chairs in the garden was a nice place for his mum and dad to sit and have a snack while he was nibbling on the grass and flowers. He also loved how well lit up the garden was at night. Snow thought you did a wonderful job creating a room for him!
    Critique:
    While snow loved the room and garden you created for him and his mum he thought the “The nursery art” pictures and "cozy cubby" felt a bit out of place as no children live with Snow and his mum. He also thought the living room felt a bit bare in spots and would have liked if you used a bit more creativity in the living room like you did in the garden. Snow having wonderful eye sight from eating all his veggies did notice a few placement issues there was the "Pink Azalea Flowers" sticking into wall, the "Lovely Lavender Bush" is sticking into fence, the "Green, Green Grass" is sticking through the base of the bird feeder and also the “bunny Buddy”, the "Hedge Row" is slightly sticking into fence at one end on the right side and the "Wild Grass" is sticking through a rock.
    Tips:
    Hold down the ALT key when placing plants and objects close to walls and one another to make sure they aren't sticking into one another. Also try and decorate a bit more creatively by using things like half walls, room dividers, etc... to make you interiors stand out a bit more.

thank you @Cbear13 & @lisa17ann for judging
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
    @Don_Oello, Bayou Bay Cottage is pretty! The nook for the children behind the sofa is such a nice touch!

Bunny Paradise looks pretty. Sounds like the judges gave you great tips.
    Work@Home
    Download: Work@Home
    Showcase: http://imgur.com/a/TGGmt

A modern home with an office for a food critic blogger. downstairs unfinished empty space for 2nd bathroom. unofficial entry for QualityControl44
    7vaiF6z.png
    Igv6ZAq.png
    m3a52T8.png
    LCrbJyA.png
    dwdnJrM.png
    2UlmvFs.png
    CdsmNOj.png
    S3OKtm3.png
    XVngt3g.png
    35XvNFS.png
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
    Work@home is a very nice family home! :) Very nice design of the exterior! The outdoors dining and play areas look very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food in the sunshine at the dining table. The sand pit and toy chest in it looks great! Kids will have fun playing with the toys in the sand pit and have fun on the monkey bars. Sims will enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes. The water fountain is a nice touch there.
    The office for Tabitha is very nice! The green colour of the walls looks calming. The food picture on the wall suits her well, being a food blogger! She will enjoy sitting at the desk table using her computer to do the blogging.
    The kids bedroom is pretty! The pink colour scheme looks very nice! The colourful circles floor print is a nice touch in the room.The pink teddy is cute!
    Very nice tv nook in the upper landing area. Sims will relaxing on the sofa there watching tv , with sunlight coming in through the windows.
    The wall texture in the dining room area looks nice. The flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see when eating meals. The posters and pictures are nice touches on the wall.
    The blue colour scheme of the master bedroom is restful. The patterned floor rug and the wall decor picture look very stylishly nice.The modern clock looks great on the bedhead wall.
    It is a very nice family home :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Such a Pretty home! Love the play area for the kids with the adorable sandbox! :)
    thank you @rosemow & @WrathofCath
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
    Such a nice family home.