This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

All furniture from a lot is placed in my family inventory.

asphyxiateddollasphyxiateddoll Posts: 139 Member
I had made a house and when I went back to use it today, I purchased it and plopped it down on my lot. All the furniture and decor from the lot was placed in my family inventory. I think it has something to do with the moveobjects mod, is anyone else with this mod having this issue?
Digital Dollhouse Designs Lot Showcase
Origin ID: asphyxiateddoll

Comments

• Options
    ktkat427ktkat427 Posts: 144 Member
    This has been happening to me too. I think I'm going to delete this mod. I don't really like it anyway.
    2f069hu.jpg
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    This is why I do not use CC or Mods
  • Options
    JonalinJonalin Posts: 1,708 Member
    I had made a house and when I went back to use it today, I purchased it and plopped it down on my lot. All the furniture and decor from the lot was placed in my family inventory. I think it has something to do with the moveobjects mod, is anyone else with this mod having this issue?

It's the moveobject mod. Remove it and your furniture will appear.
  • Options
    Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited October 2014
    Just deactivate it before downloading a lot. "tm.moveobjects off". Afterwards you may enable it again by using "tm.moveobjects on". No need to completely remove the mod.
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    I believe the mod has been updated since the patch. Be sure you have the most recent version.
  • Options
    JonalinJonalin Posts: 1,708 Member
    Just wanted to add this (from @TwistedMexican):

I fixed one of them, which was any house with a foundation would cause all the stuff on the first floor to go to your inventory.

There's still a decent bit of build interactions (Like Move House) that can cause problems with MOO. I've been trying to work through them but it's a complex system and overall, the build system is sealed off compared to the rest of the game's code.

So, officially speaking - For now if you want to use MOO, try to use it mainly on lots that you don't plan to move. Check for updates regularly. I'll also post in the forums the next time I have an update