Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This game is fabulous!

TDU90TDU90 Posts: 1,822 Member
B) Honestly, I dont believe half the people who wrote totally neg reviews gave the game much of a chance at all.There are features that are just undeniably useful, that make gameplay smoother and more fun.For instance, the new room feature that allows you to simply pick a carefully styled room, living area, bathroom, or kitchen and drag it into your home.Another neat feature is downloading lots and sims in game, you dont have to sign off and go to an outside website to browse for creations to add to your game.Also,the emotions are NOT like in sims 3 or any previous game.They are much more life like and apparent.For instance, my sim caught his crush flirting with another guy and he sulked while he ate his food and whimpered in bed.He was very sad.Amazing! We have never seen our sims truly FEEL their emotions, as a result of gameplay.When my sim La'kechia became embarrassed she hid under the covers in her bed, LOL! I am having so much fun playing this game and I have yet to leave the house.

I could go on, and I probably will but I just wanted to say how amazing ts4 is and it is by far the best installment of the series yet.I can hardly imagine how much more entertainment ep's will add to this already fun game :):D

Post edited by TDU90 on

Comments

• Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    I'm glad you're having a good time with it! Yes the emotions are cool. I think they could have fine tuned some of them but all in all its my favorite part of this game.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    I think it's an ok game.
  • Options
    AstroX1424 wrote: »
    I think it's an ok game.

Ok.I was writing my own opinion and interested in hearing back from others who love ts4 :p
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    While I might use the word fantastic ... overall I do enjoy playing the game. It has a lot of potential, in my opinion.

The child stage is by far my favorite, for the first time in the Sims series I look forward to having a child to play.

Your sim couple look good together.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I need to get a few more pictures uploaded. My Sim had her baby girl who's now a child, and she looks just like her mom. I'm thinking of adopting a boy so she'll have someone to play with, but also tempted to wait till she's a teen so I can concentrate on her aspiration and school success.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    is that your teen sim? he's pretty cute! :) gosh I really love how sims look in the game so much
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    While I might use the word fantastic ... overall I do enjoy playing the game. It has a lot of potential, in my opinion.

The child stage is by far my favorite, for the first time in the Sims series I look forward to having a child to play.

Your sim couple look good together.

Same. This is the first time kids seem worth playing.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    nekobear wrote: »
    is that your teen sim? he's pretty cute! :) gosh I really love how sims look in the game so much

They are all adults! Who? The guy in the black top? I think he's soooo dreamy! Yes, sims in this game are by far, MUCH better looking! MUCH! I had to say it again! They are better looking 1 million x's infinity better looking.Thanks! :D

• Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    I totally agree. I love this game so much. Heck here's a few of my own screenshots:

1XSa1kV.png

AkViJ7e.png

LGAR6rl.png

7laerSv.png

NabCY0D.png

j1dy8vt.png

lpzbuc9.png

The last screenshot, was very sad, I really liked Cliff Herron.
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    I'm enjoying the game way more than I thought I would. I love the babies and the children.
    My adult cried under the covers the other day 'cause I forgot to bake him a cake for his birthday.
    I felt so bad listening to his sorrow. I sent his girlfriend to cheer him up. :(
  • Options
    nilanius wrote: »
    I totally agree.

Aww! Poor old guy! Was he a sim you created?
  • Options
    TDU90 wrote: »
    I totally agree.

Aww! Poor old guy! Was he a sim you created?

He was indeed. I have their full story on the legacies and story forum for sims 4. You can find the topic itself through my profile for quick easy link, it's called story of the herrons I believe I named it.
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    I totally agree. I love this game so much. Heck here's a few of my own screenshots:

1XSa1kV.png

AkViJ7e.png

LGAR6rl.png

7laerSv.png

NabCY0D.png

j1dy8vt.png

lpzbuc9.png

I just noticed the tears falling from her eyes. I never noticed that before.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Emotions are great, CAS is beautiful but where is the customization? I will hold off saying Sims 4 is the best of the series until I see what those EPs/SPs can add to the game and how EA/Maxis going to improve Sims 4.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    kremesch73 wrote: »

1XSa1kV.png

AkViJ7e.png

LGAR6rl.png

7laerSv.png

NabCY0D.png

j1dy8vt.png

lpzbuc9.png

Yeah she really cried big time when her dad died. And she had the emotion Very Sad. It was a gut wrenching scene that brought even me to tears.
  • Options
    kremesch73 wrote: »

1XSa1kV.png

AkViJ7e.png

LGAR6rl.png

7laerSv.png

NabCY0D.png

j1dy8vt.png

lpzbuc9.png

Yeah she really cried big time when her dad died. And she had the emotion Very Sad. It was a gut wrenching scene that brought even me to tears.

Aww.
  • Options
    JaciJadeJaciJade Posts: 1,078 Member
    My sim was crying real tears the other night too...that kind of blew me away. I quite enjoy the multitasking too. I can't wait to see what they do with the game in the future.. It's still missing some things but I'm having a blast playing regardless.
    Thank you EA and thank you Maxis..we got our babies back, Yay!
  • Options
    ericaduhericaduh Posts: 670 Member
    Happy to hear you're enjoying it! :D It's so much fun! Keep playing you will find lots of amazing things.
    my simblr - http://ericalovessims.tumblr.com
    origin id & other social networks: ericaduh
  • Options
    SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    I am really enjoying the game, too. I am glad I talked myself into buying it. I wasn't much interested in it at first, but I saw a few of the guru play throughs and liked some of the things I saw and since my husband owed me an anniversary present anyway, I decided to go for it and I"m so glad I did!
  • Options
    Dave_the_raveDave_the_rave Posts: 85 Member
    Havin a blast on this game too, when i first played it i was like

[img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/uhhhh.gif[/img]

But now i'm like

[img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/r/smon.gif[/img]

And like others have said it's got great potential.
    200.gif
  • Options
    gamerrecordtvgamerrecordtv Posts: 63 Member
    > @Dave_the_rave said:
    > Havin a blast on this game too, when i first played it i was like
    >
    >
    >
    > But now i'm like
    >
    >
    >
    > And like others have said it's got great potential.

Hahahh :)