Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cully Creates - The Plaza

cully_ccully_c Posts: 655 Member
Here is the latest creation I have been working on. (Another load of photos) An entertainment plaza. There is a English style pub. A more modern lounge with music room and a small hotel. The whole thing is set around a pretty little plaza area with fountains.

Enjoy..

xp31fn.jpg

2isb1ur.jpg

sevzeo.jpg

9u5hf4.jpg

jszst3.jpg

2wd963q.jpg

mcvyo9.jpg

220qqf.jpg

qp3zwn.jpg

iz0s5z.jpg

2hyxder.jpg

2hicak1.jpg

2qk71nk.jpg

As always this is available through the gallery. Search cully_c

Cheers...

Comments

• Options
    jje10001jje10001 Posts: 87 Member
    Looks great! I would add a few trees in the courtyard.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Great design of and layout of the Plaza! :) The different areas of the build look very nice! Very nice exterior of the buildings! The texture of the extuors looks great and it looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the buildingsl It looks great how you have a courtyard area in the middle area. The water fountain features there are very nice! It is nice how you have placed seat benches on the sides of the water features, for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine enjoying watching what is happening outside. Great umbrella covered tables for sims to enjoy sitting at and having a drink. It looks very nice how you have set up one building as a pub and the other as a lounge. Very nice setting up of the tables and chairs in each of the buildings, for sims to enjoy sitting at and having a drink. The bar areas in them are great! Very nice placement of the cabinets in the bar area of the pub. Very nice wall patterns that you have used for both the pub and the modern lounge, and they suit well the type of area of the build. Sims will have fun playing chess at the chess table. Very nice alcove sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa in front of the fire having a read of a book from the bookcase. Very nice music area in the modern lounge area of the build! Sims will enjoy sitting at the nice round tables there, enjoying listening to the grand piano being played or to a comedy performance. The flowers are nice touch on the table tops for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. Very nice upstairs music area too, for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofas listening to the piano music. It is great that you have a hotel area of the build, for sims to sleep overnight in the beds. Nice pattern that you have used for the beds. The brown wall paneling in the dining area looks very nice! The coat stand near the door is a nice touch.
    Great design of and furnishing of the different areas of the build! :)
  • Options
    cully_ccully_c Posts: 655 Member
    jje10001 wrote: »
    Looks great! I would add a few trees in the courtyard.

Yeah, I had wondered about that. I tried a few and it looked a little crowded. But none of the smaller ones seemed big enough. I'll have to play around a bit more!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    It is beautiful! I like the brick and wood combo for the exterior wall! The fountain looks lovely too! :)
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Very nice! :D